Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Zulu king: I won't let my people forget our history

King Goodwill Zwelithini discusses the past, present and future of the Zulu nation and keeping its culture alive

upload_2016-8-14_21-23-15.jpeg

... And they recognise one man - Goodwill Zwelithini - as their king.
King Goodwill rules under the "traditional leadership" clause of South Africa's republican constitution.
Although his role is largely ceremonial, he as seen as safeguarding the Zulu people's connection with their history.
King Goodwill came to power after his father King Cyprian died in 1968, but he wasn't crowned until 1971 ...

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/talktojazeera/2016/08/zulu-king-won-people-forget-history-160812092015304.html

Last edited:

Chaya Chaim

Feb 1, 2016
One of the mightiest and greatest black kings ever alongside King James of England, King Solomon and King Deevid/David of Yashrahala/Israel :)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
One of the mightiest and greatest black kings ever alongside King James of England, King Solomon and King Deevid/David of Yashrahala/Israel :)

Watch it now, you gonna run some folk away, talking like that:)

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: