Black People : Youtube Projects for Destee.com

Metaverse

Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
I request the participation of those willing to invest one small quote or soundbite of wisdom for this new youtube project to help promote Destee.com. That's all I need for this first project.

The title of this project: Guidance for Black America.
This will be the title also on youtube. I predict a video about 4-5 minutes long with epic music in the background. The words will fade in on a black background. It will be very simple and easy to read. The first frame will introduce the title and "The voices of Destee.com." The quotes will fade in lasting long enough for the slowest reader to read them. In the very last frame- "Destee.com" fades in along with some of the tags lines already on some of the banners we have.

Please post your own quote that you will like to appear in the video, you don't have to use your exact Destee screen name but post the name you would like to use. IE-

"Without collective power as a nation we will always be individual slaves."-- JoyAndrews

25gukom.gif

I think 10-15 quotes will be good enough. If we have more than enough we can all vote on the ones we would like to go into the video. If we don't have enough then those who participate will have the opportunity to submit more than one quote and we can makeup different screen names for each.

Let's have fun with this, it doesn't have to be drop dead serious!
Also present more ideas for other youtube projects.

lilpea

Sep 8, 2005
(G.I.)- Better known as Gary,In.
Occupation
retired
this is my Quote

I request the participation of those willing to invest one small quote or soundbite of wisdom for this new youtube project to help promote Destee.com. That's all I need for this first project.

This will be the title also on youtube. I predict a video about 4-5 minutes long with epic music in the background. The words will fade in on a black background. It will be very simple and easy to read. The first frame will introduce the title and "The voices of Destee.com." The quotes will fade in lasting long enough for the slowest reader to read them. In the very last frame- "Destee.com" fades in along with some of the tags lines already on some of the banners we have.

Please post your own quote that you will like to appear in the video, you don't have to use your exact Destee screen name but post the name you would like to use. IE-

"Without collective power as a nation we will always be individual slaves."-- JoyAndrews

25gukom.gif

I think 10-15 quotes will be good enough. If we have more than enough we can all vote on the ones we would like to go into the video. If we don't have enough then those who participate will have the opportunity to submit more than one quote and we can makeup different screen names for each.

this is my quote... [New World Order?....nawww back to True World Order]

Lilpea :1on1:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa!

this is my quote... [New World Order?....nawww back to True World Order]

Lilpea :1on1:

Peace In lilpea, great quote! Are you keeping the name of lilpea, or will you be changing it to something else?

If I understand Meta correctly, a name is necessary, he just needs to know which name we go with.

Meta, I am working on a quote, hoping to have it done before you get enough(10-15) for this first project....Peace In my brother friend.

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003

25gukom.gif

My quote and tag name...Brother MetaSaience
Thank You

"Carry your age like a bucket of gold!
It won't show on your face as you grow old."

AloneWolf

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist

25gukom.gif

LISTEN TO LEARN.......LEARN TO LISTEN~ Abena Afreeka

M.E
:hearts2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Metaverse Black People : Youtube Projects. Black People Open Forum 0
I_AM_HER Black Parenting : Akili and Me - YouTube Channel Black Parenting 0
OldSoul Black People : Youtube puts Consciousness Raising OnLine latest edition on restriction Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Youtube is Struggling to End its FAKE-NEWS CRISIS: System Misfires, False Positives and Shooting Science and Technology 7
Mister Aten Black Spirituality Religion : YouTube Channel Blackmagik363 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
D Black People : Where Do White People Come From? YouTube Series Black People Open Forum 5
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : womans-black-power-youtube-video-gets-her-arrested Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 13
Liberty Black Authors : African-American Must Reads Audio Books via YouTube Short Stories - Authors - Writing 6
R Black People : Does "No String please" on youtube make black women look bad Black People Open Forum 5
CSmith Black People : An Interesting Exercise: YouTube Subs Black People Open Forum 1
illustrious da poet Spoken Word : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Rt_wWVwcE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
THE-GOD Black People : How do you post a youtube video? Black People Open Forum 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 3 Conn. cops accused of brutality after YouTube vid shows them beating stunned suspect (VIDEO) Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Fav YouTube Natural Hair Bloggers Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 5
P Poetry Discussion : new videos out on YouTube Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
Khasm13 Khasm13 : the dumbest most brainwashed ninja on youtube... Khasm13 37
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Audio Video Web Conferencing : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYIbC9l1QiA Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chevron Dove Black People : What White Girls Say...To Black Girls YOUTUBE Gone Viral Black People Open Forum 53
nevar Black Women : Child Harassed on YouTube Black Women 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : KRS-1 video banned from youtube Black People Open Forum 6
skuderjaymes Are really going to have to manually update all of our youtube embeds? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 8
Ankhur Black Women : Destee youtube Black Women 6
Destee Destee's Thoughts Destee's First Youtube Video - Youtube Removed It - Then Put It Back !!! Destee's Thoughts 31
skuderjaymes Science and Technology : Creating your own youtube with JWplayer.. Science and Technology 5
J Phones and Apps : convert youtube video to MP4 for iPhone with Moyea Science and Technology 6
skuderjaymes Science and Technology : How to download youtube.com videos to your harddrive Science and Technology 21
Destee Black People : Have You Registered on YouTube ? Black People Open Forum 22
KWABENA Black People : YouTube Videos Courtesy of The House of Konsciousness Black People Open Forum 0
Zulile Science and Technology : Interactive youtube clips Science and Technology 0
Y Black People : Youtube: Hebrew israelites' hatred of black women Black People Open Forum 22
Zulile Science and Technology : Convert youtube to mp3 Science and Technology 10
Mad Skillz Black People : CIA official admits targeting of blogs, YouTube, MySpace Black People Open Forum 1
river Destee Network : See Youtube Video (post #2) of Lovely Kwanzaa Ecards Destee Network : 1
G Black Spirituality Religion : Why does YouTube and their owners NOT want you to see this? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
G Black People : Must See Youtube Videos Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Fired from Capital One over YouTube Video Black People Open Forum 3
S Black People : An African YouTube or Google Video??? Black People Open Forum 16
Destee Site News : Add YouTube to the Site! Announcements 5
S Ghana : Mahama’s Infrastructure Projects only Existed in the ‘Green Book’ – Akufo-Addo Jabs Ghana 0
SouthsideIrish Black People : Some projects I am doing Black People Open Forum 1
A Black People : Aerial view of Stonehenge Similiar to Aerial view of the Projects? Black People Open Forum 4
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Red hook Projects - Old timers day Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People : Projects on the Internet ... are we in it? Black People Open Forum 5
King Tubbs Black People : Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects!!! Black People Open Forum 2
C Black People : Ameren makes grants to community projects -- Deadline: 10/2/06 Black People Open Forum 0
watzinaname Black Poetry : Across the Street from the Projects.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
Destee Black People : Live Talk Conference - 1-866-4-DESTEE Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : destee your site gone evil can't post **** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
HODEE Black People Politics : Destee..Members and Guest This Site has over 40, 000 Registered Members. Black People Politics 0
Lon Black People : IS DESTEE ACTIVE? Black People Open Forum 2