and they was small .............i had one who had great legs
in high school

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
I'm back wid ya

We cannot become the fashion police--itg is illegal and people are going to wear what they want to wear regardless of the assault on others eyes--the best we can do is look away and laugh to ourselves and hope that we have friends and family strong enough not to let us go out into the world looking like clowns--I was on the beach recently and I saw what others had been telling me about--fake toenails! I was too outdone. I thought they were lying trying to be funny--they weren't--oh well--I'll keep hiding my flaws the best I can so I don't have to see them--you see to be aware of what is best for you and work with what you have--we can dress well without looking like circus performers--I saw that on Oprah--she had a before and after for big women and I was amazed--just a few tips on what clothes to wear made the difference--Ra

;)

PlayWitItPimp05

May 28, 2003
a perfectly blighted planet where soul-searching i
Occupation
Student at MHS.
You are so right. People these days are so quick to try to call someone a "hater" or worse, that they don't take the time to open their own eyes. The hardest people to judge will always be ourselves. Its a fact of life. But I am a size 16, and a size 10 or 12 may be mocking me or sitting lustily on a hanger, but lust is one of the seven deadly sins ya know. Women realize with age or wisdom what is good for them and what is not. If they don't, I think they may be entering the Desperate Zone. :lol: But all trials pass with time. One day these females will understand the say "If the milk is free, why buy the cow."

but let me hush my mouth jet like brett!!! :sand:

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
I be hidin

I try to front when da young gals are around but they know I got everything sucked until I don ranb out of breaf--Ra

:D

serenti-poet

Apr 10, 2003
Atlanta
Occupation
High School Teacher
lol @RICH

Amun-Ra this might be on another tip but the otha day I was lookin at Jenny Jones because of course I had nothin to do and they were having shows on young girls (ages 14-17) that wore skimpy or too revealing clothes. Some of the girls were of course a little overweight and when they came out the crowd booed them. Now I think in my own personal opinion that no one can hurt you like a. family b. a lover c.a friend. and d. a stranger I think all those are explanatory but if not just ask well anyway they came on the show because of there clothes and attitudes and of course little did they know they were getting a make over too. SO of course they had the man from boot camp come scare the devils out of them and when they came out they were made over and lookin quite beautiful if you ask me. and at the end of the show like always they started crying and saying I luv you mom I'm gonna dress like this from now on. Weeeeell they did updates and 60% of the teens didn't change at all. I really do I wish I could help my fellow bruthas and sistah (of all races) in what they wear and takin it even further their attitude but some people are just how do you say stuck in there ways. It's gonna take a real harsh comment from one of the above people (i.e. family, lover) to really get some since into them until then we can only offer at every chance we get. :)

p.s. you know you silly suckin it in when the youngins come around lol

PlayWitItPimp05

May 28, 2003
a perfectly blighted planet where soul-searching i
Occupation
Student at MHS.
lol @ serenti---those shows are so generic!!! Especially w/ jenny jones. u mau catch one on ricki or some1 else but jenny seems to have pride in doin that. this may seems a little stupid, but one time, i was watching an episode of south park (i usually don't watch too much of the idiot box) where cartman dressed like a hoochie teen to go on a show and whoever was the baddest won about 300 dollars or somethin like that. and the whole time all he said was "whateva!! I do what i want!!!" girl if u woulda heard it....:lol:

Anyway the moral of the story is none of television is really what it seems....unless u watchin the discovery channel or maternity ward or somethin like that. I doubt those teens really gave a **** what jenny was gonna do to them or what she was gonna say. they probably knew the business anyway.

And you were so right about the abcd thing. That is so true!!!

:heart: :heart: PLAY :heart: :heart:

serenti-poet

Apr 10, 2003
Atlanta
Occupation
High School Teacher
Pimp see I kind of figured that and I'm glad you cleared it up for me. It just like even though it's generic that's mostly how it happens in real like if someone tries to help you change I'm not saying you won't but more likely then not you'll stay stuck in your ways. I'm glad you found that my abcd thing was right lol my mama told me that when I was a little girl. I don't know what to make of this situation, I guess all we can do is pray our fellow bruthas and sistahs will one day come to their senses. lol :) much luv until then/

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
I Be waitin'

One of dem young gals come tell me I look good and I can go home and pretend she meant it--makes my day--but I cain't never hold my breath long enough--besides they gray in my mustache gives me away instead of making me distinguished--so I carry my big *** home and think of all that young, firm flesh and then I cry myself to sleep and wake up thinking of new ways to embarass myself--Ra

:D

Sekhmet

Apr 10, 2003
Planet Earth
@ Amun Ra

You give me joke but have to agree with you on your observations on women squeezing into clothes that is not their size and does not compliment them in anyway shape or form.

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
U R Rite

I'm joking about it--nut it really isn't that funny--I am conscious of everything about myself including my odor, dandruff, hygiene and how my clothes fit and I won't give people a reson to talk about me behind my back even though I know they do anyway--so they can kiss my big behind!

:)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz