Amun-Ra : Your Size

UbZoRbShUn

Apr 2, 2001
------------
Occupation
-----------
Ra you said it brotha

now I am in no way a small sista, but I ain't no Discovery Channel Special either. Im 5'6 and weigh 160. My weight is up and down but 160 is my max. You will neva and I mean neva catch me expozing my gut (yeah 2 kids) or the twinz (they ain't gone act right)... I mean me and my hubby have fights because he wants to see me in revealing stuff. But if it's made outta spandex or that other clingy material you can forget that crap I ain't wearing it.

I too am eye assaulted on a daily basis by the plus size women wearing the petite size clothes. It's very difficult for me to find clothes that fit just right. I'm not small then I'm not big either. I'm in the middle. It takes me hours to find a shirt because a sista is top heavy if you know what I mean. I got hips, I got ***, I got legs and thighs.... so it takes even longer to find pants, shorts and skirts (which I think are cut for white girls thank God for FUBU and Baby Phat, brang the dayum prices down). The only thing I can just buy is a joggin suit and my hubby would have a bonefied fit if we went out and I had that on.

Not hating on the larger sisters but dayum yall just cause it's in your size don't mean you need to wear it. There is plenty of stuff that I could wear but I'd spend half of the time digging it outta my butt or pulling the shirt down or adjusting something and that just wouldn't be no fun at all if I'm trying to strut.........

and for all the brovas that think that tight *** muscle shirt is showing off ya six pack.... take another look cause all that dunlap (stomach done lapped ova the belt) ain't sexy. You can be sexy and wear clothes that fit..... men and women need to do a double take before they go out the house and learn to take the advice of ya peeps who tell you you look like a hotdayummess..... we really mean that

Ra I got yo back

One

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
u right some need to cross da mirror coz they sho nuff
headed to a laugh in ..............

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Just Being Careful

I know how I look and I don't want anybody talking about anymore than they do--I forgot about thaty pulling things out of your crack and wrestling **** down over your stomach--whoo--how about those pants that make your legs sore--they say you got to suffer to be beautiful--I cain't do it--Ra

:)

SwtT

Apr 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Occupation
Educational/Human Resources field
You make a very good point. I believe that a lot of woman should listen to you on this. I'm a senior<will be this fall> in high school. I can't tell you haow many big woman are try to to that. I myself used to be guilty of the exact same thing that you're talking about. I'm 5,5 and I weight 145 . Those low riders ain't cuttin it either. The majority of African-American woman have ***....and it's developing at a young age. I go to a school where the majority of the race is white. I see skinny white girls that can wear low riders.....(personally, I don't like jeans that it's fashionable to show the crack of my asss..it ain't cute)But then I turn around and I see..........girls as young as 14 i low riders and tops that ....:eek: don't ask man...Lots of girls are delveloping younger and younger. And to me, it's all starts at the home

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Its a pleasure to measure and find the size the treasure is wine and pies write in his ledger the day they met her thing stay wet this is all habit re Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Like a large town Have great size And take wise Steps must recognize Love and crust protect pies now Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Dodge potions the size of large oceans like an albatross at a loss for words and still a boss bird w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My facts bigger yet the size of a pack of cigarette so folks Smoke and choke on this, want a scoop o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : A Massive Lake Of Molten Carbon The Size Of Mexico Was Just Discovered Under The US Science and Technology 2
jamesfrmphilly Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : plus-size-commercial-banned-by-nbc-abc Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : TYRA BANKS--- Life Size Doll Chevron Dove 0
HODEE Black People : THE TRUE SIZE OF AFRICA Black People Open Forum 7
Kemetstry Computers - Software Hardware : SHRUNKEN FONT SIZE Science and Technology 13
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : star size comparison Science and Technology 0
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : size comparisn Science and Technology 0
NittyGrit Black Poetry : Size Matters Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
nevar Black Women : Can the world accept plus size women? Black Women 80
NittyGrit Black Poetry : Size Matters Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : Rhyme wise but can’t find the size of my lyrics have to use Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE WAY I AM BEING PERMITTED TO SEE THE BLACK WORLD[/size] Chief Elder Osiris 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : PLUS SIZE ..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
N ab size Black Health and Wellness 2
KWABENA Pan Africanism : IS IT TRUE THAT AFRIKA IS 2.5 TIMES THE SIZE OF AMERICA? African American History Culture 5
P Black Women : Does size matter in Africa? Black Women 96
J Black Relationships : Question about size when dating Black Relationships 42
H Black People : The size of your world! Black People Open Forum 6
A Black People : how important is body size & exercise 2 u? Black People Open Forum 6
P Black Poetry : Size Of A Man's Wallet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7