Attachments

• 190F2D03-FC69-4640-A66D-EBEF192A0191.jpeg
    190F2D03-FC69-4640-A66D-EBEF192A0191.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 35

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
But we had our own Culture ,
ajass20and20grandassa20w20posters20web4.jpg

before Yurugu , gave us the Cultural Virus of Hip Hop! Fact we were on our way towards a Cultural Revolution!
Big question is why arent we waging one now seeing the damage that Gangsta Thug Baller Pimp and Drill culture has done to our community love, desire for Black unity , and desire for building ??
CIACREATEDRAPSMOLOKO1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : The Problem With Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Problem With Black Folks Is Black Folks Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Problem With Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : New China Problem For America: Attack Of The Vespa Mandarinia Black People Open Forum 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : 10 African Countries Have No Ventilators. That's Only Part of the Problem All Things Africa 5
C Black People : The Problem With Certain Believing Black Afrikans Black People Open Forum 0
Breaddaily832 Black Sports : HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM Black Sports 0
C Black People : GThere Is A Greater Problem To Black Afrikan People Than Trump!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : It's A Serious Problem Black Afrikan People Are To The Self Of Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Fireman Black People : African Americans vs. Africans, vs. Caribbean: Do We Have a Problem? Black People Open Forum 14
Perfection Sudan : In Context Series: Self-Determination: A Solution to the Sudan Problem Sudan 0
IFE Black People : BROTHERS’ KEEPERS AT A COST: BLACK WOMEN ON THE PROBLEM WITH REPORTING ONE OF OUR OWN Black People Open Forum 111
nilevalley Black People : Aw Saudi royals just as I figured you have a race problem. Black People Open Forum 11
Liberty Law Forum : Are There Any Solutions to the Gun Violence Problem In the Black Community? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : George G.M. James was Right he saw the problem in 1954 p.154-155 AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Law Forum : Editorial: Why did we treat the heroin problem differently than the crack Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
S Black People : Could Year-round School solve Chicago's Crime problem? Black People Open Forum 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : FBI Chief James Comey Stirs Tensions, Becomes Political Problem for WH Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Don't want Windows 10? No problem, upgrade to Windows 3.1 instead Science and Technology 1
Liberty Law Forum : How White Users Made Heroin a Public-Health Problem Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : If GMOs aren’t the problem with our food system, then what is? Food Discussion and Recipes 9
Aluku Black People Politics : The problem with Hispanic immigration Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The real reason Americans are worried about GMOs is actually a way bigger problem Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Americans now see race relations as nation’s most important problem Black People Politics 3
RAPTOR Jails / Prisons : Apple's refusal to hire felons to construct its headquarters points to a deeper problem Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Spoken Word : “A Voter’s Problem” Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
KPITRL The Police : Police Have a Much Bigger Domestic Abuse Problem Than the NFL Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
shaka64 Black People : The Problem With Keke Palmer’s “Compassion” For Michael Brown And Other Black Victims of Modern Day Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Racism: What's the Problem? Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Jay Z Does Have A Problem.... Black Entertainment 261
J Black Spirituality Religion : The problem with Prosperity Theology Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Blackbird Black People Politics : The Problem Black People Politics 1
legit-writer Black People : Number One Problem Black People Open Forum 70
Ken Taylor Black People : "Knock Out" game becoming a nationwide problem. Black People Open Forum 67
Othervoice Support : Having a problem with my avatar Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : HOLLYWOODS RACE PROBLEM Black Entertainment 6
Gorilla Science and Technology : Free My Genes: The Problem of Patenting Genes Science and Technology 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Asian and European Problem Black People Open Forum 0
rapchild Black People : My Problem with Black People Black People Open Forum 11
rapchild Black People : My Problem with Destee Members Black People Open Forum 83
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Single Biggest Problem in Your Community! Black People Open Forum 10
Enki Black People Politics : Black man, how does it feel to be a problem, a victim of war? Black People Politics 28
MsInterpret Black Relationships : Black men are exempt and Sisters are the problem Black Relationships 268
cherryblossom African American History Culture : "The Negro Problem" - 1903 African American History Culture 0
blazejay Black People Politics : Black Problem Solvers - Supporters - Where are they? - Another open question.... Black People Politics 6
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : The Problem With Biblical History Is.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
blazejay Computers - Software Hardware : I have another scripting problem Science and Technology 15
anAfrican Science and Technology : First it was phishing, now 'smishing' is a growing problem Science and Technology 1
info-moetry Black People : I got a problem wit dat......... Black People Open Forum 28
Keita Kenyatta Law Forum : America's Taser Problem: 8 Unfortunate Tasing Incidents Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1