Black Poetry : Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot

Jamestheone

Jan 7, 2020
Divine ideal
Ultra hot super sultry seductive forever in one second, takes only a sexy look to the knockout of love. Fascinating beautifully, I look so deeply and immerse myself in love in the depths of your beauty of soul, body and eyes. So deeply that I don’t even know how long I look at you, the beauty of your eyes is bottomless, every millimeter of your body is a poetic, erotic compliment of the gods. I am enchanted by your beauty, this look is just magic and my love for you is the romantic magic of sincere feelings. You have the most juicy body shapes. You are my divine ideal. I kiss your hands and feet. You are the sensual flame of my lust for love. Looking at you, I think about God how hot and sultry. Each of your gaze is a dose of love and erotic lust, you are like a walking sex pheromone exciting men, animal lust and passion fascinates with its charms. Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot twerk of seduction. In your eyes, the reflection of the beauty of life, your presence fills the environment with passion, lust and love. You are a sincere dream of my subconscious and without consciousness.
Author Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : Every molecule of the body and soul reaches for you. All the neurons in my brain are filled with impulses of thoughts of love for you. I idolize your Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : Each part of your body is a whole love-erotic poem lyric, romantic, erotic fantasy, no beauties of nature can compare with this and even the views of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : You are my beastly lust, body heat from your beauty. A deep feeling of love pierces the psyche and soul, I have an energy dependence on you and your h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black Entertainment : NO..BODY! Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : Above the rim and fly and love simplify his reason for true wings this season gonna do bling after all it's not a new thing see a girl body swell and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : He started to rap bolder then tap her on the shoulder she turned around and he kissed her lips she reminisce with hips her body reverse direction she Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : What Deep Breathing Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : Look his pride talk and like sidewalks it abuts on streets see a girl panties soggy body so hot feel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s body Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Here's What Eating a Thanksgiving Feast Actually Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 4
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Bootylicious-- Food and the Female Body in Contemporary Black Pop Culture Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People : 34 criminal cases tossed after body cam footage shows cop planting drugs Black People Open Forum 4
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : How 2 Detox Your Body Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The best time to eat carbohydrates — so that your body uses them up instead of storing them as fat Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3-Day Detox Plan To Remove Fat And Excess Water In Your Body Black Health and Wellness 6
crwn Black People Politics : Should these be added to the "Clinton Body Count"? Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 80-Year-Old Body Builder: 'Age is Nothing But a Number' Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Idris Elba Will Push His Body, Mind and Engineering Know-How in 4-Part Series, ‘Idris Elba No Limits Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : school-officer-fired-after-video-showed-him-body-slamming-a-12-year-old-girl Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID girl your body is a smoking brown and I'm hoping to be down with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : Body of Temple Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Thirst for a dame body burst into flames have to rehearse my game Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : What’s Going on in Your Brain and Body During an Argument Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Your Body After a Night of Not-Enough Sleep Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Dutch must end "Black Pete" racial stereotypes: U.N. body Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : John brown's Body poem: Launching pad of Dubois's Niagara Movement AACOOLDRE 1
chuck Black People : Body And Soul: (Movie) Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : Feds Raid Chicago Operation Linked to Detroit Body Parts Business Black People Open Forum 6
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : George Benson - Body Talk Black Entertainment 1
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : The Body's Culture Medium Maybe Responsible 4 CA Development Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies Black Health and Wellness 0
Fine1952 Science and Technology : ***The Body Human*** Science and Technology 4
F Health and Wellness : Do you know of a good full body Detox? Black Health and Wellness 36
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Gwyneth Paltrow’s Cleanse Expert Dr. Alejandro Junger on Your Body’s Worst Enemies Black Health and Wellness 0
L The Front Porch : hayy err body!!!! The Front Porch 2
Queenie Health and Wellness : Black Female Body Builder Dies Black Health and Wellness 12
MsInterpret Black Parenting : BODY ODOR IN CHILDREN Black Parenting 2
Perfection African Traditional Religion : The Black Woman's Body: A Study in Beauty, Art & Physics African Traditional Religion Study Group 89
Thelma Jackson-Smith Black Relationships : What is Considered a Good Body Type for Our Women? Black Relationships 21
Fine1952 Black People : Body Count Black People Open Forum 11
Keita Kenyatta Black People : NYPD places full body scanners on the streets Black People Open Forum 1
Desert Storm Black Poetry : The hearts lost, my body captured Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
dunwiddat Black Relationships : A Question for the Men Folk - Do You Like Women Who are into Body Building? Black Relationships 17
Shems Nbedjer Black People : Connect mind, body, soul : Tantric Love Black People Open Forum 7
Khasm13 Khasm13 : if obama is re-elected..he might need a body double... Khasm13 8
S Black People : Cops Body Slam Elderly Woman @ Walmart Black People Open Forum 18
Feather Black People : Hydroelectricity In the body... Black People Open Forum 0
1poetsought Quiet Poetry Lounge : Body Sanctified Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : R. Kelly - Your Body's Callin Audio Video Web Conferencing 0