Support : YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM DESTEE.COM - Whaaaat??!! Why??!!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I just got a YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM DESTEE.COM message ... :cry:

A few people have mentioned they've seen this, but I had never seen it until now.

I wasn't typing anything out of order, but some few keystrokes made the server lock me out.

I don't know what they were ... so i won't ask you all in the future ... what were you typing?

It seems not to matter a whole lot ... because you're blocked either way.

I can get you unblocked if it happens ... just email me ... webmaster at destee.com.

You'll need to go to this link ... https://www.whatismyip.com ... and send me your IP address.

The system blocks your IP address so I will need it to get you back in.

It appears the block will expire after some time ... but if you don't want to wait ...

Send me an email ... webmaster at destee.com ... and I'll get you unblocked.

Sorry in advance if it happens to you or already has.

It is a security feature we have in place that is a bit aggressive.

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Sorry sista Destee you're going to have to try harder to get rid of me....:kiss:

Ya see tryin ta get me you dun locked ya'self, and err bodee else....:krazee:

I'm like that bug you try and stomp before he makes it back to his hole in da wall,,you gots ta stomp me hard to stop me...:SuN049:

You know I luv you...:itslove:

:roflmao:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:10400: See, I told you all that cussin and stuff would get you kicked out. There is only so much we will tolerate in here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : We Have Been Well Contitioned Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : You Have Been And Still Is Being Lied Too Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The true age of Earth's core has been discovered – and it's younger than previously thought Science and Technology 2
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Always been good with her hands and now comes with a hood plan expenses ate up the profit convinces her not to drop it like its hot so she stop kissin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : Martin Luther King, Jr., "What Is Your Life's Blueprint?" This is the first time the speech has been published in its entirety. Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Law Forum : Chances of African Americans ( LIFE ) Historically have been Shaped by Race. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
R Black Poetry : He tried to fix his luck because he's mixed up and confuse been used like soap in a bathtub this is not a the path of love you can do the math in a cl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
G Law Forum : Third Man "William Bryan" Who Videotaped Ahmaud Arbery's Murder Has Been Arrested For Murder and False Imprisonment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Why has the Tulsa Race Massacre been largely forgotten? African American History Culture 1
Ndugu Black People : Harriett Tubman House ; Community housing, and center , has been sold in Boston Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : this been a nation with a generation that parade in the club and has made love the focus of attention so like a locust in a dimension he's ready to ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Angela22 Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump... Black People Politics 126
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Police bodycam footage of woman, 65, resisting arrest sparks outrage: 'If she was black she would've been shot' Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Queenie African American History Culture : It's been 400 years documented of Africans in America African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : been in nations where inflation grew enough to do stuff Increase in prices scuff The market not up t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : been in nations where inflation grew enough to do stuff to the buying power of the dollar took a sho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
anAfrican Black Positive People : ‘They’ve been invisible’: Seattle professor studies role of black grandmothers in society Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Destee Black People Politics : Trump's Obsession with Obama - Has a White Man Been More Obsessed with a Black Man Before? Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Uganda : How to Avoid Getting Ill: Uganda President Hasn't Been Sick in 31 Years and Has Some Advice Uganda 0
M Black People : Question on something that has been bothering me for a while? Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : You've been making baked potatoes wrong Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa's Great Civilizations Have Been Suppressed, Gates Says All Things Africa 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The nuclear 'Doomsday Clock' is closer to midnight than it's been in 58 years Science and Technology 0
HODEE Black Poetry : I have been targeted and HIT by a DRIVE_BY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Incarceration hasn’t been this low in a generation Black People Politics 36
TruthHitman African American History Culture : FLAT EARTH INFO: More Proof That We Have Been Lied Too. African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Dustin Hoffman on Oscars: 'It's always been racism' Black Entertainment 0
Writspirit Black People : You've Been Trumped Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : What black films, actors, actresses should have been nominated for Oscars this year? Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : A Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me Page Has Been Created Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A History of Slavery That 'Has Never Been Told' African American History Culture 21
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : warning : thread has been highjacked..... Black People Politics 87
Liberty Black Spirituality Religion : Watch: Farrkhan’s daughter says black women have been made into men Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
RAPTOR Black People : NAACP leader/civil rights activist outed as WHITE, parents say she's been pretending to be black Black People Open Forum 31
RAPTOR Black People : Precursor to Auschwitz: Hitler Said to Have Been Inspired by U.S. Indian Reservation System Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : I’ve been in here like an engineer devastate brains and accelerate trains Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Howlin' Wolf - Who's Been Talkin'? Black Entertainment 0
HODEE Black Poetry : I have been waiting so long Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Perfection Support : I "Like" that the "Like" Button has been removed Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 20
seeker1161 The Front Porch : Its been a minute The Front Porch 0
Kadijah Black People : The World Cup's Winner has been announced! It's.... Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Big Fat Lie We’ve Been Fed About Our Diet Black Health and Wellness 27
Khasm13 King Floyd - You've Been Good To Me, Thank You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
dunwiddat Black People : Her life has been shattered by gun violence Black People Open Forum 1
crwn Black People : Has Our Future Leaders Been Already Chosen Black People Open Forum 19
HODEE Black People : Studies have been done. Ladies is this true? Black People Open Forum 1
libres Black People : Have you been to Africa? Black People Open Forum 0
dunwiddat Black People : Mandela has been laid to rest Black People Open Forum 1
SouthsideIrish Black People : Been busy Black People Open Forum 1