Black People : You Have Been And Still Is Being Lied Too

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
You Have Been And Still Is Being Lied Too And Deceived Black Afrikan People by America which You Love So Dearly!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

We will not get our Union Government in a Vacum with the exclusion of Freedom, it is Freedom that must be the foundation upon which the United States Of Afrika Is To have as its Foundation, beloved.

Reparation/Repatriation Represents Afrika And Black Afrikans to be in Afrika Freedom, beloved.

Share with me what has America white racist Prejudice Luciferian Human Beings done for Afrika and your Black Afrikan selves to deserve the quality of Love, Care and Trust Black Afrikans behave with to America to have Black Afrikans to treat Time as if it is of no revealing Truth and Reality about the nature of spirit white racism has been acted by white racist against Black Afrikan people to cause with justification Black Afrikans having a spirit of rejection toward America white racist Luciferian Human Beings and I am here to share with you that there is no contradiction of revelation by Time and Experience that be revealed to Black Afrikans to let you know that America mean no Greater Good to Afrika and Black Afrikan people and I will continue to share that Divine Truth with Black Afrikan people until I die and or that America change her spirit of arrogantly rejection of being disrespectful and unjust to Black Afrikans People some of which America has an experience of treating Black Afrikans as being less than what Nature has Designed Black Afrikan people to be in the act of Living Life which is Divine but treated by America as America owned Chattel, the one thing that white racist told the Truth about Black Afrikan people when was in the process of changing Black Afrikans spirit of identity is that Black Afrikans are not Human, yet by their act of transformation of Black Afrikans that white racist contributed to Black Afrikans as being only 3/5 of a Human Being and even that is a Lie when you know What God Is then you know who you are, Black Afrikan Woman and Man and then you will know that we need not America white racist to identify the Nature of our Being when it is the highest attribute of the Greater Good-God, nature, that has designed Black Afrikans to be, which is not Human but Divine, and Nature is of the Divine intelligence of the energy that is the Divine Essence which is the reason for all things in the,e physical and appears not to be physical to be.

The Evidence that America is the Racist Swamp it has always been toward Black Afrikan people is the fact that America look at themselves of not having an obligation to be respectful to Black Afrikan people and America make claim that there is no Divine Right Black Afrikans have that America is bound to respect and America wear her racist attitude on her shoulder in expressing no respect for Black Afrikan people and the Greatest sign of America Racist prejudice is still active by America toward Black Afrikan people is the fact that America has no guilt for the evil of Vhattel Enslavement America enforced against our Afrikan Ancestors in the institution of Chattel Slavery and to this day reject the paying to our Enslaved Ancestors their Reparation, Hell Yes, our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation which they did and has earned over the course of their endurance of that barbaric institution, Vjattel Slavery!!!

So you see Black Afrikans, the Reparation/Repatriation I be sharing about with you foes not belong to America, that is Reparation/Repatriation owed by America and her surrogates what in the committing the Crime of Chattel Slavery, so here your Black *** feeling guilty if you rise up to demand what already belong to you, Black Afrikan Descendants of our Enslaved Ancestors and to all Black Afrikans who no longer is guided by the Nature of our design, which is Divine, which is the Soul that function in Harmony, Order, and Balance when in the act of Thinking to reason to Know and not believe, for belief is a Demon to the Divine Mind of Black Afrikan people, the quality of mind we no longer use today!!!

Hey Black Afrikan Woman And Man, do you believe because we do not Think anymore, that I share the quality of information with you Black Afrikan people for Fun, hell no, what I share to a Divine Mind is Liberating and yet you behave as if you do not innerstand what I am conveying to the Black Afrikan Nation now divided, information if innerstood will have Black Afrikans rising Demanding our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation which represents Afrika and Black Afrikans Freedom, not automatically but it put you in a position to fight with dignity to win Afrika and Black Afrikans Freedom to be in Afrika there is no Freedom like Afrika Freedom and Afrika is meant to be for the Black Afrikans beloved, yet here we are refusing to acknowledge our spiritual birth mark, Freedom and by doing so we ignore the birthmark of our Divine physical Being, our Blackness and when the two is accepted by the Black Afrikan people is the day the Black Afrikan Nation becomes a Unified Black Afrikan Nation and where there is Black Afrikan Unity there is a Mighty Nation enclosed in Divine Freedom, Black Afrikan Woman and Man!!!

Now, the question to the Black Afrikan people, What Must We Black Afrikans do to become Free Again, my response to you is organizing to Unify for the purpose to fight to demand our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation, not the children of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, but our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation which come not with an expiration date as long as the debt remains outstanding, not paid to our Enslaved Ancestors which serve as evidence that America relationship with Black Afrikan people still is one of Racism and Unjust Prejudice, beloved.

So, we need to organize to plan for the receiving of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation and the question that has been put forth to me do I have a plan, and my response to you out of all of the quality of information I have shared with Black Afrikans that been so different from the information you now carry in and with the mind of our oppressors, what do you think, and you do have to be able to do that beloved, Think?

Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Indigo Blues Black Ancestors : It's been a year and Gary Coleman still hasn't been laid to rest? Honoring Black Ancestors 3
L Black Relationships : Getting tested! when??and is this been taking serius ?is it still a taboe? Black Relationships 8
blakverb Black Poetry : Has the Negro been told he may still be a slave? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : We Have Been Well Contitioned Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The true age of Earth's core has been discovered – and it's younger than previously thought Science and Technology 2
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Always been good with her hands and now comes with a hood plan expenses ate up the profit convinces her not to drop it like its hot so she stop kissin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : Martin Luther King, Jr., "What Is Your Life's Blueprint?" This is the first time the speech has been published in its entirety. Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Law Forum : Chances of African Americans ( LIFE ) Historically have been Shaped by Race. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
R Black Poetry : He tried to fix his luck because he's mixed up and confuse been used like soap in a bathtub this is not a the path of love you can do the math in a cl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
G Law Forum : Third Man "William Bryan" Who Videotaped Ahmaud Arbery's Murder Has Been Arrested For Murder and False Imprisonment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Why has the Tulsa Race Massacre been largely forgotten? African American History Culture 1
Ndugu Black People : Harriett Tubman House ; Community housing, and center , has been sold in Boston Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : this been a nation with a generation that parade in the club and has made love the focus of attention so like a locust in a dimension he's ready to ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Angela22 Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump... Black People Politics 126
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Police bodycam footage of woman, 65, resisting arrest sparks outrage: 'If she was black she would've been shot' Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Queenie African American History Culture : It's been 400 years documented of Africans in America African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : been in nations where inflation grew enough to do stuff Increase in prices scuff The market not up t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : been in nations where inflation grew enough to do stuff to the buying power of the dollar took a sho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
anAfrican Black Positive People : ‘They’ve been invisible’: Seattle professor studies role of black grandmothers in society Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Destee Black People Politics : Trump's Obsession with Obama - Has a White Man Been More Obsessed with a Black Man Before? Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Uganda : How to Avoid Getting Ill: Uganda President Hasn't Been Sick in 31 Years and Has Some Advice Uganda 0
M Black People : Question on something that has been bothering me for a while? Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : You've been making baked potatoes wrong Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa's Great Civilizations Have Been Suppressed, Gates Says All Things Africa 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The nuclear 'Doomsday Clock' is closer to midnight than it's been in 58 years Science and Technology 0
HODEE Black Poetry : I have been targeted and HIT by a DRIVE_BY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Incarceration hasn’t been this low in a generation Black People Politics 36
TruthHitman African American History Culture : FLAT EARTH INFO: More Proof That We Have Been Lied Too. African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Dustin Hoffman on Oscars: 'It's always been racism' Black Entertainment 0
Writspirit Black People : You've Been Trumped Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : What black films, actors, actresses should have been nominated for Oscars this year? Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : A Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me Page Has Been Created Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A History of Slavery That 'Has Never Been Told' African American History Culture 21
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : warning : thread has been highjacked..... Black People Politics 87
Liberty Black Spirituality Religion : Watch: Farrkhan’s daughter says black women have been made into men Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
Destee Support : YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM DESTEE.COM - Whaaaat??!! Why??!! Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 22
RAPTOR Black People : NAACP leader/civil rights activist outed as WHITE, parents say she's been pretending to be black Black People Open Forum 31
RAPTOR Black People : Precursor to Auschwitz: Hitler Said to Have Been Inspired by U.S. Indian Reservation System Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : I’ve been in here like an engineer devastate brains and accelerate trains Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Howlin' Wolf - Who's Been Talkin'? Black Entertainment 0
HODEE Black Poetry : I have been waiting so long Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Perfection Support : I "Like" that the "Like" Button has been removed Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 20
seeker1161 The Front Porch : Its been a minute The Front Porch 0
Kadijah Black People : The World Cup's Winner has been announced! It's.... Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Big Fat Lie We’ve Been Fed About Our Diet Black Health and Wellness 27
Khasm13 King Floyd - You've Been Good To Me, Thank You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
dunwiddat Black People : Her life has been shattered by gun violence Black People Open Forum 1
crwn Black People : Has Our Future Leaders Been Already Chosen Black People Open Forum 19