Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't!

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
You see that's the evil that I am talking about, because when the group is shutdown , that won't affect me, because I already know who I am, but our lost brothers and sisters who don't know could have read the forums and change their lives. Yet you are happy about it, smh.
Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
You shouldn't be happy because something bad happen to me, you see no matter how rebellious you are, I don't wish evil upon you nor would I be happy if something bad were to happen to you, because it's ungodly and evil. Many here who profess to love but when correction comes, then all of a sudden you want me banned. Examine yourself sis.
Bruh, who said they wanted you banned? You put yourself on punishment because you can't follow directions. All I'm saying is....why yo forum so empty? That's ok though,I know why,I was just trying to give you some food for thought. But you are just like your forefathers, hard headed and stiff necked. See,I can talk that talk too,lol! Ok, ok, I'm through.

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
Bruh, who said they wanted you banned? You put yourself on punishment because you can't follow directions. All I'm saying is....why yo forum so empty? That's ok though,I know why,I was just trying to give you some food for thought. But you are just like your forefathers, hard headed and stiff necked. See,I can talk that talk too,lol! Ok, ok, I'm through.
Nope I followed directions but because of evil women like you, I got banned for showing you love and telling you be a woman, stop dressing and acting like men. Especially you who profess to be an Israelite you can laugh all you want God will have the last laugh if you don't repent out of your wicked evil ways.

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
Nope I followed directions but because of evil women like you, I got banned for showing you love and telling you be a woman, stop dressing and acting like men. Especially you who profess to be an Israelite you can laugh all you want God will have the last laugh if you don't repent out of your wicked evil ways.
maybe you can humble yourself, and ask Destee if she will allow you back into your study forum, since you got so much to teach.

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
maybe you can humble yourself, and ask Destee if she will allow you back into your study forum, since you got so much to teach.
What are you talking about? I am a humbled person. maybe you can be a good sista to me for once and explain to Destee why she needs to open my study group again, which would allow me to edify my lost brothers and sisters. You can do it, now go.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
What are you talking about? I am a humbled person. maybe you can be a good sista to me for once and explain to Destee why she needs to open my study group again, which would allow me to edify my lost brothers and sisters. You can do it, now go.
Sorry, but I really don't think sista Destee is going to listen to anyone pleading your case when you are able to do it. She will listen to any, and all members in spite of their disposition. You want women to be women, but there are things that are expected of men, and that is to stand up for themselves, and not ask women (who they are decrying) to speak for them.

Peace!

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
That whorish look on that sista you posted and is just like the white women on the latter pics, you have proven my point, love yourself and be feminine stop following the masculine white women.
That whorish look??? sorry - but you seem to have lost the plot totally - you have no evidence whatsoever from the bible of a ban on women wearing modern style pants because as youve already been told these dint exist in biblical times - so now your just labelin perfectly innocent women in photos as whores or wannabee whores

Second stop trying to find excuses for rapes - the men who rape dont do so because they see a girl in mens clothing - the idea is beyond ludicrus - they do it because of THEIR base uncontrolled urges - normal men find a girl to have a relationship with - men who rape are deviants pure an simple

Michael Smith

Dec 7, 2013
Philadelphia, Pa.
thetruthbulletin.org
Occupation
Advertisment
"You won't be laughing when God's judgment comes upon you, at least I won't be responsible for your soul when it happens, since I did take the time to edify you, your blood will be upon your own head if you don't repent"...

Peace Brother Black King... Your statement above suggests, that your view diminishes any dialog on the subject... I would prefer that one would explain their view... Besides we are in this together... Right?... Experiencing the same confusion, poverty, lack of life sustaining resources, education and false doctrines... At this point in "OUR" journey, "WE" are influenced by many false teachings... Especially on the subject of "GOD" "God" "Goddesses" and "god" ... The Resurrection you are referring to... Is the time when "Your memory will reveal it's content" or being judged BY your sins, not FOR them... So... It really doesn't matter who or what you are... All will experience this process... Peace

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Men are not to dress nor behave in a way that projects femininty and women are not to dress nor behave in a way that projects masculinity.

That is the bottom line.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
That whorish look??? sorry - but you seem to have lost the plot totally - you have no evidence whatsoever from the bible of a ban on women wearing modern style pants because as youve already been told these dint exist in biblical times - so now your just labelin perfectly innocent women in photos as whores or wannabee whores

Second stop trying to find excuses for rapes - the men who rape dont do so because they see a girl in mens clothing - the idea is beyond ludicrus - they do it because of THEIR base uncontrolled urges - normal men find a girl to have a relationship with - men who rape are deviants pure an simple
:toast:

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Men are not to dress nor behave in a way that projects femininty and women are not to dress nor behave in a way that projects masculinity.

That is the bottom line.
And yet, according to that same book, male and female was made from the same material. Also, that same book has woman being made from a part of a male.

Peace!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.