Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't!

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
The book contain more than just advice, its the Israelite's historical records, that's why I told her if, she isn't a repentant Israelite don't waste her time using the book, its not for her.
It's words written by man which can or can not be the words attributed to a deity which does or does not exist in that current form with events which is an amalgamation of both historical exaggerations and plain old fairy tales.

It's your right to believe as you see fit, and as a human, that right should be respected because it's according to the will of the creator...

But you think that your will is able to impose or not your beliefs or ideals on someone else because of how you feel?

Nope.

Plus... Back in the day in which the scripture that you are using to justify clothing choices... There were no PANTS or ZIPPERS.

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
It's words written by man which can or can not be the words attributed to a deity which does or does not exist in that current form with events which is an amalgamation of both historical exaggerations and plain old fairy tales.

It's your right to believe as you see fit, and as a human, that right should be respected because it's according to the will of the creator...

But you think that your will is able to impose or not your beliefs or ideals on someone else because of how you feel?

Nope.

Plus... Back in the day in which the scripture that you are using to justify clothing choices... There were no PANTS or ZIPPERS.
I don't know what you are talking about there is pants in the Bible
Exodus 28:41 And thou shalt put them upon Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him; and shalt anoint them, and consecrate them, and sanctify them, that they may minister unto me in the priest's office.
Exodus 28:42 And thou shalt make them linen breeches to cover their nakedness; from the loins even unto the thighs they shall reach

Breeches are old english word for pants.

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
I don't know what you are talking about there is pants in the Bible
Exodus 28:41 And thou shalt put them upon Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him; and shalt anoint them, and consecrate them, and sanctify them, that they may minister unto me in the priest's office.
Exodus 28:42 And thou shalt make them linen breeches to cover their nakedness; from the loins even unto the thighs they shall reach

Breeches are old english word for pants.
So you are using a word not based in the centuries in which the original words were used as a defense for the archaic historical figures which never used the word 'breeches'

So let me get this straight
You the Hebrew Israelite basically are getting on the beliefs of others and the historical record of said book while you are using a translation made to the specifications of a King named James but not the original language of your people? Not even hebrew? Or the Greek translation? But the revisionist Roman Catholic version?

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
So you are using a word not based in the centuries in which the original words were used as a defense for the archaic historical figures which never used the word 'breeches'
the word breeches is pants, there is no argument there, now if you believe that a woman can wear breeches or pants judgment on you. I am just a messenger, if you disagree take it to God.

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
the word breeches is pants, there is no argument there, now if you believe that a woman can wear breeches or pants judgment on you. I am just a messenger, if you disagree take it to God.
There is an argument... being that it's your historical record of your supposed people.. why aren't you studying said scripture or verse in its intended language... say the one which it was written in? Hell, even the Jews go to Hebrew school in order to learn the word first hand...

Instead you sit there taking the language and translation not of your people as acceptable to the knowledge which you should have...

So the question... Man who reads other people's transcriptions of your own god... Do you even know your god? Or is it the approximation of knowing him good enough for you?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.