Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't!

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011

Notice how the linen breeches cover the nakedness from the loins even unto the thighs.

Or more along the lines of this

Either way, this is the more accurate depiction:

Without the European two legged pants.
The girdle was above the breeches which were to have the border and fringes

View attachment 3123

Refer to the first two images for the hosen display

Women wearing bonnets

Men wearing bonnets

But just to nip this in the bud before it goes on into oblivion

Exo 28:40
And for Aaron's sons thou shalt make coats, and thou shalt make for them girdles, and bonnets shalt thou make for them, for glory and for beauty.

Exo 28:41
And thou shalt put them upon Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him; and shalt anoint them, and consecrate them, and sanctify them, that they may minister unto me in the priest's office.

Exo 28:42
And thou shalt make them linen breeches to cover their nakedness; from the loins even unto the thighs they shall reach:

Exo 28:43
And they shall be upon Aaron, and upon his sons, when they come in unto the tabernacle of the congregation, or when they come near unto the altar to minister in the holy place; that they bear not iniquity, and die: it shall be a statute for ever unto him and his seed after him.

Aaron's sons are all men?
So what if some men are not descendents of Aaron, then what?

Because Exodus 28 is clearly showing exaltation for Aaron and his sons alone, and this was for ceremonial purposes.

I do presume that people actually read this book, but at times I wonder.

But if it's still not obvious, just go back to the beginning of the chapter...

Exo 28:1
And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons.

Exo 28:2
And thou shalt make holy garments for Aaron thy brother for glory and for beauty.

No worries... it takes time to gain comprehension of some of this, but attempting to spin wool into gold works only if the gold can stick to the wool.
You want to dress your woman and daughter like a man be my guess brother, know God's judgement is no joke. You keep coming with all type of excuses to justify the unruly behavior of our sistas. Why do you think rape is rampant in our communities, aids and stds, the women dress like common harlots, and because of men like you making excuses and enforcing the destructive behavior, you and all of these women will get judged, I am not trying to convince y'all.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Myths about rape..

• Myth: Rape is only committed by strangers.
    TRUTH: Two-thirds of rape victims report a prior relationship with the offender. In 2000, about 8 in 10 rape or sexual assault victims stated the offender was a boyfriend or girlfriend, other relative, a friend or an acquaintance.
  • Myth: Women lead men on. Sometimes they are just asking to be raped.
    TRUTH: No one ever asks to be raped. Forcing someone to engage in sexual activity against their will is sexual assault-regardless of the way that person dresses or acts.
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=46850

The worst thing to live in, is ignorance.

Peace!

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
This thread though. This thread and the debate of female vs male garments. C'mon now King. You can't be serious.

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
Why are you calling me out in the study group when you know Destee have blocked me from the study groups even from my own group? By the way have you stopped wearing tight pants, put away the filthy pants and spandex , love yourself, be feminine and wear a dress already. More importantly don't reply with foolishness.
How long have you been blocked from your own study group? Your last post in your study group was in....May. Save it...I don't want no excuses...I'm a robot....remember?

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
The thread is about keeping God's laws and how a Black woman is supposed to dress according to God's law, but everybody here are coming up with excuses to justify themselves. It makes no sense how almost 99 percent of women you meet in the street wear pants. I know its something that's beyond the rational capacity of Negroes but we are being called all types of names in the book and being treated like dirt , and of one the reasons is that our people dress unlawfully. Now the man are getting very effeminate with skinny jeans and tight pants, saggin in public, and some even wear skirts. It's utter confusion.

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
How long have you been blocked from your own study group? Your last post in your study group was in....May. Save it...I don't want no excuses...I'm a robot....remember?
Don't be so sensitive and hold grudges, you were acting like a robot and repeating the same thing over and over. Talk to Destee if you want more edification, but it won't do you any good if you don't apply.

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
Don't be so sensitive and hold grudges, you were acting like a robot and repeating the same thing over and over. Talk to Destee if you want more edification, but it won't do you any good if you don't apply.
All I'm saying is, your last post was in May. I'm sure you haven't been banned since May. So show your own forum some love. If you want to spread your truth, you have free reign to do it there. You want to argue and tell people to repent though, that's why you only got 11 threads total in that whole forum. You lacking bruh, and you have been found wanting. (Get it?) Any who, when you get off of punishment, fill it up, be a good watchman.

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
All I'm saying is, your last post was in May. I'm sure you haven't been banned since May. So show your own forum some love. If you want to spread your truth, you have free reign to do it there. You want to argue and tell people to repent though, that's why you only got 11 threads total in that whole forum. You lacking bruh, and you have been found wanting. (Get it?) Any who, when you get off of punishment, fill it up, be a good watchman.
I am being a good watchman, I have told to you keep God's law, I have shown you nothing but love, but you have rewarded me evil . That's okay, you guys did the same thing to the prophets.

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
I am being a good watchman, I have told to you keep God's law, I have shown you nothing but love, but you have rewarded me evil . That's okay, you guys did the same thing to the prophets.
Ok, good, now keep that same momentum when you get off of punishment and load the Nation of Israel forum up with it. How did you come up with that name anyway, and how long you gone be on punishment,lol!

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
Ok, good, now keep that same momentum when you get off of punishment and load the Nation of Israel forum up with it. How did you come up with that name anyway, and how long you gone be on punishment,lol!
You see that's the evil that I am talking about, because when the group is shutdown , that won't affect me, because I already know who I am, but our lost brothers and sisters who don't know could have read the forums and change their lives. Yet you are happy about it, smh.
Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
You shouldn't be happy because something bad happen to me, you see no matter how rebellious you are, I don't wish evil upon you nor would I be happy if something bad were to happen to you, because it's ungodly and evil. Many here who profess to love but when correction comes, then all of a sudden you want me banned. Examine yourself sis.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍