Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't!

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
Mind your business and repent!
Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
Especially you who claimed to be an Israelite, you are worse than the so called spiritual woman and the christian lady. You should know better better but you are just like your father, rebellious as hell and continue to resist the law.
Why haven't you added anything to the forum that Destee specifically made because you asked for it? The last thread you started was 4 months ago. Then there was another post 8 months ago. Really....bruh...really. Focus on your on forum a little more, be a watchman there, and maybe I can take you seriously here.

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
What are you talking about I have added many topics there, stop being a scorner and repent.
Look at the forum that Destee opened because you asked for it. Why haven't you posted any good information there?

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
The book contain more than just advice, its the Israelite's historical records, that's why I told her if, she isn't a repentant Israelite don't waste her time using the book, its not for her.
It's called the Nation of Israel Study Group. You have been absolutely silent, there were a few things in the beginning. When you didn't have an audience...the watcher who is suppose to warn people went silent. Now you here, but the forum that was started for your beliefs is left empty. Maybe you need to repent.

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
Oh I see, you are a robot, I will ignore you.
I like how you didn't quote anyone when you were calling them a robot. It makes it easier for you to not answer a simple question. Why have you left the Nation of Israel Study Group so empty when you have so much to say everywhere else?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: