Black Poetry : You are my beastly lust, body heat from your beauty. A deep feeling of love pierces the psyche and soul, I have an energy dependence on you and your h

Jamestheone

Jan 7, 2020
Chocolate fountain of passion
You are my beastly lust, body heat from your beauty. A deep feeling of love pierces the psyche and soul, I have an energy dependence on you and your hot, hot body. The pulsating vibration with multiple orgasms, the loving lust of my erotic romance, you are a fire storm, a burning passion, I love you so much that it is beyond the power of an ordinary person. Looking at you in your head one word: It's hot or just juicy. You are a chocolate fountain of sweet passion.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Black Poetry : hot juicy chocolate skin tone brutally sexy, beastly, mega tough exciting making horny, divinely sweet and incredibly sexy, saturated with a sweet de Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Nahshon Black Poetry : The Lust Chronicles II (Feed The Need) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
D Black Poetry : LOVE, or LUST Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
H Black Poetry : A Rush of Lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Science of Lust (Full Documentary) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
legit-writer Black People : Love and Lust Black People Open Forum 7
N Black Poetry : LUST POETRY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
A Black Spirituality Religion : Valentine's day loometh..lust spell anyone? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
H Black Poetry : A Rush of Lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
asimplepoet Quiet Poetry Lounge : True love vs. lady lust? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
naija-man Black Poetry : A message to Love & lust!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Y Food For Thought/Truth Love... Lies Lust... Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 3
nevar Black Poetry : Lust or Love? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Q Black Poetry : Love & Lust & Love & You-Queen Of Poetry/G14:Classified Colab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Black Poetry : Release Your Lust Like Orgasms Before You Bust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$ Black Poetry : TO LUST LOVE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Da FORBIDDEN LUST Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
C Black Poetry : Lust? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
I Black Poetry : ForNiCation, Lust, and Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : TWISTED LUST Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
T Black Poetry : A place between love and lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
S Black Poetry : Lust N' Rust(spottieottiedopaliscious-Outkast-) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
K Black Poetry : When Lust Disguise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
L Black Poetry : Friendly Lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
H Black Poetry : Making Lust (Rough Draft) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
P Black Poetry : Tonight, I Lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
L Black Poetry : LoVe And LuSt (do me and I'll do you)...lurkstyle.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
P Black Poetry : lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
N Black Poetry : Lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Heartbeat Black Haiku : Lust... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : Silent Lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
G Quiet Poetry Lounge : reply to "I lust," by sherykah Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
N Black Poetry : Lust, Passion, Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Late Flowering Lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
G Black Poetry : In Fall We Lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : Love Or Lust(Whose Perspective?) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
G Black Poetry : Forbidden Lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
J Black Poetry : Lips to Lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
J Black Poetry : Silent Lust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
J Black Poetry : Every molecule of the body and soul reaches for you. All the neurons in my brain are filled with impulses of thoughts of love for you. I idolize your Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : Each part of your body is a whole love-erotic poem lyric, romantic, erotic fantasy, no beauties of nature can compare with this and even the views of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black Entertainment : NO..BODY! Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : Above the rim and fly and love simplify his reason for true wings this season gonna do bling after all it's not a new thing see a girl body swell and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : He started to rap bolder then tap her on the shoulder she turned around and he kissed her lips she reminisce with hips her body reverse direction she Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : What Deep Breathing Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : Look his pride talk and like sidewalks it abuts on streets see a girl panties soggy body so hot feel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s body Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Here's What Eating a Thanksgiving Feast Actually Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 4
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Bootylicious-- Food and the Female Body in Contemporary Black Pop Culture Black People Politics 0