Black Poetry : Yo I itch for cake which states I’m clever at many a party but if ever

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Yo I itch for cake which states I’m clever at many a party but if ever
Anybody discover my goal it would uncover my soul and I’ll never
Survive this jive, will be kicked to the curve if I don’t know any slick
Words, my pride would disappear not good to collide with fear a chick
Trying to figure me out my ambitions grown bigger no doubt need a fix
From the sexual standpoint my plan is to anoint her with love words quick
And this club is like a hardcore bar and what’s more bizarre is her round
Hips and lips renown I sit down to have sips of beer up in here a pound
Of butter do exists because her body is lickable and inexplicable yall
Wanna grab her waist and place her lace on the bed make a phone call
Got a perfume thirst in the universe of love girl bought her purse to the club
Didn’t give a dern, live and learn to get plenty cake at any rate stay above
The rim like 2pak this is true art so I keep my head up when I feel misled
I duck, my punch lines feed cats at lunchtime in the form of chips and bread
Stuff rip heads open like hospital surgeons, got a bubbly flow and doubly so
When I drink champagne but a **** shame to get drunk best be sober yo
My flow stays in those days when spirits were brave and lyrics saved the world
Wanted to be hurling tragic using MERLIN magic and dragons puffed and whirl-
Winds of fire appear and caused tons of strife had to run for your life the fire
Will track you down as it attack the ground and burn grass turn it to ash, hire
A fire truck

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
write phat rhymes at no time in the past have I been too fast to criticize , witty and wise //
verse, not ever my plot too clever for that endeavors phat like adventures so recognize //
concerned about my luck and must turn up and not for a moment sleep on this really some //
deep ish so yall peep this I keep a list of these whack cats, now let's see many are dumb //

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
my master flow is like the after glow tame the best and remain //
in the west after the sun gone down, use strong nouns aimed //
to pound brains, my heart on fire that's part my desire for //
a chick quick my flow bizarre, but go too far with love in a bar //
in the game never rushes see girl aflame with blushes have a car //
in the parking lot with the top dropped, and this is BLACK HIPHOP //
in VIRGINIA BEACH, soar eat candy pour brandy over steak flip it lot //
and set it aflame suspicious how delicious this is, like fiery hot sauce //
got wiry plot that's boss and my diary got tossed, having fun is amazing //
and its never guns blazing a ton of cows grazing in the grass it's praising //
to have beef

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
R Black Poetry : Pitch mean the throw so he itch for a flow but could end up in a ditch yo if he don't drive right to survive the night he desire lace around a firepl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
daroc Black Poetry : itch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : got an itch* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
R Black Poetry : he want cake then march after he take the starch out her panties this leads to a conversation that feeds a sexual relation boys have needs grab a word Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : They kiss at the table but this fable is concerned with a cake date that went wrong so he spent time at home thinking about it alone now on the phone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : My plans great like candidates in debates and still see cake and love rebuild my pride talk and like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Close my file folders went to style at Kroger have to watch my shoulder want cake from the heart so Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Paraphernalia in the club a failure to find love got cake plus always take the bus listen to Black H Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Vocab is great but I want some crab cake so let me grab a date Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This boy wanna get laid with cake but I made my escape from the drop top that was in the parking lo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist and love spill this attitude in a club the build the mood on dates for cake, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID “Make boys aware that it’s cake down there acquaint them with love, almost faint at the clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here in VIRGINIA BEACH and then reach for pa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here // in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Sex & Black Velvet Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : the fireworks under her skirt may explode her wet pound cake ready ate on a plate my car is nice but Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
willa Black People Politics : Fruit Cake Recipe (tis the season) Black People Politics 10
R Black Poetry : “SO LOOK BOO you have panties and cake and like candidates you enter into lively debates, let my sta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It's worth a great birthday cake with a nice icing job while I'm slicing slobs with verbs and words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
$$RICH$$ Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Caramel cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
R Black Poetry : Are red cake that be fed and ate by boy toys, your cake magnificent your hips Can make up the differ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
word up Black People : RACIST BLACK WOMAN CAKE STUNT IN SWEDEN Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Picture Image Gallery : clitoridectomy cake Black Picture Image Gallery 82
cherryblossom Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : BIBLE CAKE Food Discussion and Recipes 8
W Black Poetry : Eating Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : Patti Cake Patty Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Chess Cake Squares Food Discussion and Recipes 0
M Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Bacardi Rum Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
4 Black Poetry : CAKE & ICE CREAM FOR $$RICH$$ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Fruit Cocktail Upside Down Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Coffee Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
$$RICH$$ Meat Recipe : CRAB CAKE Food Discussion and Recipes 2
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Coca Cola Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 1
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Red Velvet Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Seven Up Pound Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 4
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Carrot Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
M Black Poetry : Oh MADD he plunge to take my sponge cake utter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
HODEE Black Poetry : POETRY is like eating Cake! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Destee Black People : What is a "Cake Cutter?" Black People Open Forum 11
I Black Spirituality Religion : Moral Relativism: Why you can't have your cake and eat it too. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
G Black People Politics : What would it take to make you leave the United States? Black People Politics 9