Black Men : YBW: Zoe Saldana, Charlize Theron's Dangerous Emasculation of Black Boys

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

There are some weirdos out there that want to move toward a homogeneous sex. Why? I have no idea.

Rather than be outraged I'm more concerned with what can I do to curtail this behavior. For me it's about being a man teaching those males around me to be men also. The males making these babies have to step up and become men. Without that this crazy behavior will continue.

Peace

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
Peace,

There are some weirdos out there that want to move toward a homogeneous sex. Why? I have no idea.

Rather than be outraged I'm more concerned with what can I do to curtail this behavior. For me it's about being a man teaching those males around me to be men also. The males making these babies have to step up and become men. Without that this crazy behavior will continue.

Peace
those children are adopted

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
I don't knoIw all the facts, but these are some of the things that are bouncing around in my head.

1. Are these women white? How do you feel about wypipo adopting AA children? Are you ok with that.
It would be great if AA famililies could adopt AA children, but the fact is the median income for AA families is $11,000 a year, while the median income for white families is $141,000 a year. So, we are struggling to care for our own children. But, those who have the means should definitely step up.

2. Should Social Services get involved? Doesn't this situation warrant investigation from a higher authority, is this a violation of child abuse, emotional abuse, neglect, or something? Isn't this confusing to the children? Ten years from now, will these boys be saying, "I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body"?

3. I agree whole heartedly that this is a case of dangerous emasculation of these boys, and it needs to be addressed. It needs to be stopped.

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: