Black People Politics : Wyclef Jean To Run For President of Haiti

HyperKill

Banned
Dec 18, 2009
Here are a few reasons why it won't work. If he plans on doing anything for Haiti's people he will be demonized, possibly assassinated, and vilified by our media under th order of the government. I wonder what his reaction will be when visited by the economic hitman? Haiti, sadly, is just looked at as a slave state for cheap labor. Haitians are extremely independent and if they get paid better wages, they will eventually abandon the sweatshops and start their own businesses. The government of the US is already digging up his tax records and saying he owes backtaxes, hmmmmmm I wonder why now of all times? If he becomes popular among the majority of people, he will be overthrown by the US or the US will try and get the Dominicans to start a war and blame it on him, thus deminshing his popularity on the international stage. I wish him and Haiti the best, but for now it seems a pipe dream. http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Glob...resident-of-Haiti-He-s-officially-running-now

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Here are a few reasons why it won't work. If he plans on doing anything for Haiti's people he will be demonized, possibly assassinated, and vilified by our media under th order of the government. I wonder what his reaction will be when visited by the economic hitman? Haiti, sadly, is just looked at as a slave state for cheap labor. Haitians are extremely independent and if they get paid better wages, they will eventually abandon the sweatshops and start their own businesses. The government of the US is already digging up his tax records and saying he owes backtaxes, hmmmmmm I wonder why now of all times? If he becomes popular among the majority of people, he will be overthrown by the US or the US will try and get the Dominicans to start a war and blame it on him, thus deminshing his popularity on the international stage. I wish him and Haiti the best, but for now it seems a pipe dream. http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Glob...resident-of-Haiti-He-s-officially-running-now

peace

Isn't he already considered the ambassador to Haiti....I know he has done a lot there to stop the fighting and killing in past years, but president?

Don't know about that one! ...I don't think he will be able to accomplish anything more as president than what he has already. Sometimes it's better to stay low, you can get more done that way.....

Economic hit man is right, especially with the re-building process and other countries wanting to contribute there will be a lot of manuevering behind the scenes with all this money flying around.....

I hope that's not his motivating factor! I mean, he did admit to taking money from his charity and use it for personal ish with tears in his eyes... As president he will have an opportunity to do much more crying....lol

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
If he plans on doing anything for Haiti's people he will be demonized, possibly assassinated,

They told Aristede the same thing when he ran, they told that to Michael Manley when he ran and the honorable Maurice Bishop when he ran

After the deaths of Martin and Malcolm, the grassroots community, are not ascribing a punk phiosophy of fear
Harriet Tubamn set that mandate down, so did Nat Turner

And if Rubin Blades can run for pres of Panama with all the CIA clocking and China stalking in that nation,

why can't this brother run?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
If he plans on doing anything for Haiti's people he will be demonized, possibly assassinated,

They told Aristede the same thing when he ran, they told that to Michael Manley when he ran and the honorable Maurice Bishop when he ran

After the deaths of Martin and Malcolm, the grassroots community, are not ascribing a punk phiosophy of fear

And if Rubin Blades can run for pres of Panama with all the CIA clocking and China stalking in that nation,

HyperKill

Banned
Dec 18, 2009

let him xplain it to ya :SuN049:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvAUFnzN4tg I didn't say he couldn't but I'm sayin he has a mountain of drama to deal with and like the above brother said, sometime you are better serving in other positions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Amnat77 Black People Politics : Haiti council: Wyclef Jean can't run for president Black People Politics 3
Al D Black People : Wyclef Jean "NEW DAY" Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Wyclef Jean featuring Mary J. Blige - 911 ft. Mary J. Blige Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
B Black People : Wyclef Jean Shot Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : Latest message from Wyclef Jean Black People Open Forum 0
Zulile Black Positive People : Wyclef Jean Black People Doing Positive Things 0
H Black People : Minister Farrakhan Warns Wyclef To Not Be A Political Tool Black People Open Forum 3
L Black Positive People : Wyclef Black People Doing Positive Things 1
P Black Entertainment : Wyclef John - If I was President. Black Entertainment 1
OldSoul Black People : Botham Jean’s Neighbor Who Testified Against Amber Guyger Shot and Killed in Dallas Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR African American History Culture : Jean-Jacques Dessalines by Prof. Bayyinah Bello African American History Culture 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Kitchen Nightmares US S06E04 - Ms. Jean's Southern Cuisine Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jean-Luc Ponty - A Taste For Passion/Farewell Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Pan Africanism : “The objective is the total reconquest of Mali” -French Def. Min. Jean-Yves Le Drian, (1/20/13) African American History Culture 3
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Acknowledgement; Love Supreme, Doug and Jean Carn Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Arise and Shine ; Doug and Jean Carn Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ms Drea Haiti : Jean-Jacques Dessalines the Forgotten Force African American History Culture 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Picture Image Gallery : Jean-Michel Basquiat’s ‘Untitled’ expected to break records at Christie’s auction Black Picture Image Gallery 1
Feather Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : Jean jean...freestyle Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Jean Carne Black Entertainment 2
S Black People : Diddy to outsource Sean Jean manufacturing to China. Black People Open Forum 24
Amnat77 Pan Africanism : Jean Dominique:The Agronomist African American History Culture 4
J Black Poetry : 'billie jean' haiku (a micheal jackson & j'hiah collab) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S The Front Porch : President Akufo-Addo to Run for Second Term as NPP's Flagbearer The Front Porch 0
R Black Poetry : got some pie crust and boys come by bus and then try thrust tongue down her throat she run around town and hope to escape this one great kiss can set Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Strong beats on streets as pride talk on sidewalks run into crime has stone walls best be home yall, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Thomas Jefferson Owned Hundreds of Slaves—Now a Black Woman Will Run His Foundation African American History Culture 0
IFE Black People Politics : The entire justice system here is run by black women Black People Politics 0
IFE Black Positive People : The entire justice system here is run by Black women Black People Doing Positive Things 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: jive a lot and strive on the block but like livestock i run into beef // this fake talk goe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Why Oprah Should Not Run for President Black People Politics 17
R Black Poetry : jive a lot and strive on the block but like livestock i run into beef // a hell of a storm and I'm w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Turns Out T. Rex Would’ve Broken its Tiny Legs if it Tried to Run Science and Technology 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : run-dmc-founder-sues-amazon-wal-mart-for-50m-over-trademark-infringement Black Entertainment 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: Chuck Berry - Run Rudolph Run - 1958 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: RUN-DMC - Christmas In Hollis Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Inmate Terrill Thoams dies of thirst in jail run by pro-Trump sheriff Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
chuck Black People Politics : Will Black Voters Lack Of Support For Hilary Clinton Hurt Her Run For President ?!? Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run Black People Politics 201
KMeister Law Forum : Police reveal person of interest in hit and run after girl fight Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Stanley Nelson’s 'The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution' Gets a Fall Theatrical Run Black Entertainment 9
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Luther Allison - You Can Run But You Can't Hide Black Entertainment 2
John Williams Black People Politics : Why does America rush to militarily engage a tiny nation like Iraq but run from engaging Russia? Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Hillary Clinton Gives A Few Reasons Why She May Not Run Black People Politics 2
Destee Black People : How Many People Have You Run Away From Destee.com ? Black People Open Forum 48
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : RUN D.M.C. SAYS HIP HOP TODAY IS CRAP? Black Entertainment 35
ru2religious Black People Politics : What in the heck is Obama doing -Ray Kelly to run Homeland Security ? Black People Politics 27
magyarmaiden Black People : Two muslims run over british man and try to behead him Black People Open Forum 163
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Run Dmc ft. Pete rock & C.L. Smooth - Down with the King Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : RUN DMC - You Be illin' Audio Video Web Conferencing 0