Black Poetry : writing fast and like a lightning flash it's brightens the past a loud rumbling as clouds crumbling

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
writing fast and like a lightning flash it's brightens the past a loud rumbling
as clouds crumbling god created Heaven and Earth it's nice to be stumbling
on the truth and still there were a thirst it was day the earth stood still and
for god it was a good build the heavens covered the earth god's plan spic-n-span
god spirit hovering over the wet oceans ready to set in motion a mighty creation
at the hand of god, it was good simply but the earth stood empty sightly situation
“let there be light” and everywhere was bright it erased the darkness
the dark as night and day was spaced apart the dark was called night
the light called day it's a tall way to say the creation had begun awight?
Comfortably breathing there were evening and there were morning
the first day, creation considered romance in potions without warning
wanted to build an expanse over the oceans to separate the waters
the expanse became the sky now two waters the sea and sky god orders
the waters under sky to gather in one spot he name them the seas now
dry ground appear he called this land for animal and man and somehow his work was not complete

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TotalView Black Poetry : just writing and visioning Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in Ƀlack/₳frican ℒanguage┤African-Language Writing Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Authors : 24 Of The Most Thought-Provoking Pieces Of Writing By People Of Color In 2017 Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Writing Is The Magical Touch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Short Stories : Writing is a magical touch Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: My Secret Teaching of Cursive Writing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Egypt Vs Mesopotamia who got to writing 1st??? AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Egyptians invented writing & Papyrus=Bible AACOOLDRE 3
skuderjaymes Black Short Stories : Dr. Michael Eric Dyson Writing Race and the Obama Presidency Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
chuck Black Short Stories : What Are You Writing About Today? Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
R Black Poetry : Feast on grocery while writing a piece of poetry bitter pure Literature my mixed rhymes fix minds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Writing Discussion : Why Writing to your Children Counts? Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : Attack On Afrikans Writing Their Own History - Asa Hillard Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE African American History Culture : Adinkra Symbol Writing and Language development African American History Culture 0
Kadijah Black People Politics : Is Wall Street LITERALLY writing America's laws now? Black People Politics 58
OldSoul OldSoul : The story of writing in Africa: Saki Mafundikwa OldSoul 3
N The Front Porch : hi my name is ninah been writing for a long time just want a creative place to explore the creative The Front Porch 0
R Black Poetry : Writing praise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mastering the Art of Reading & Writing AACOOLDRE 0
blackisbeautiful Black Money Business Jobs : $0.99 Ebook on How to Get Internet Writing Jobs Black Money Business Jobs 1
D The Front Porch : Historic and current oppression, Writing, White people telling the story The Front Porch 8
S Black Authors : Website to Promote Your Writing Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
R Black Poetry : Feast on grocery while writing a piece of poetry bitter pure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
SophiaG Black Short Stories : Notes on Writing Weird Fiction by H.P. Lovecraft Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
SophiaG Black Short Stories : An Excerpt from an Afterward by Dean Koontz on Writing Short Stories Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
TotalView Black Poetry : writing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Indigo Blues Black People : Queen Afua talks about how she started writing books on health and healing Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : A Word In Writing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Writing black History Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Writing Out Pink Slips Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Africa : African Writing Systems All Things Africa 1
Ankhur Black People : Biotech lobbyists writing scripts for Dem and Repub, congressmen????????? Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Quiet Poetry Lounge : I Don't Feel Like Writing Tonight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
P Black Positive People : Do I Stink at Writing? Black People Doing Positive Things 12
M Black Poetry : STOP WRITING ME LETTERS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
Destee Writing Workshop with Brother Alkebulan Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 6
river Writing Class Renovation Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 5
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Writing on the Pages of Your Soul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
river Black Children : Writing On The College Level Black Children 4
river Black Education / Schools : Writing On The College Level Black Education / Schools 25
river Writing Skills Course Syllabus - Saturday @ 6 pm ET Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 1
C Black Women : I'M WRITING A BOOK... Black Women 14
D Pan Africanism : Ngugi criticised for writing in mother tounge African American History Culture 1
I African American History Culture : THE MAGNIFICENT AND TRAGIC HISTORY OF THE SHUMOM PEOPLE AND THEIR WRITING SYSTEM African American History Culture 0
T Black Poetry : Dead man writing (pt.1) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
S Black People : Writing skills increased with forum communication? Black People Open Forum 5
I Black Poetry : What are u writing right now? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S African American History Culture : Writing scripts African American History Culture 2
N Black Authors : Scholarship To Writing School Short Stories - Authors - Writing 4
KWABENA Black People : WHITES WRITING ABOUT BLACKS Black People Open Forum 10