Black Poetry : Wow somebody took the pickles out my lunch I'm tickle a bunch got class when I speak, last week went

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
Wow somebody took the pickles out my lunch I'm tickle a bunch
got class when I speak, last week went to the beach to have punch
but it was closed, keep my skills handy in case I meet some candy
lace you never know so I keep a clever flow and forever go for a dandy
love bizarre and inexplicable in the car tickle sweaty and rapping because
some junk already happen like FREDDY I'm napping in a nightmare pause
my scripts and slang is fly while spaceships hang in the sky, smart and legit
have a sharp wit but won't cut myself from the gut try deft words and hit
brains and git dames to give I up, vocab is glory in a laboratory try mix
some junk and fix the funk eat trixs and pump up the volume on a Twix
turn down for what?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Speak slang no doubt but hang out with the same crowd and music became loud wow somebody got their c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Boo you have cake and a voice but have to make a choice have the power of choosing and shower and cruising to the club, wow my plans are great like ca Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: this entire block require ham hocks, wow in shock eating collard greens don't rock the boat just dream a lot dim a nation with the st Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Have pride like URKEL and can divide a circle into three equal parts there's a knife in legal art wow cut myself looking at a girl strut butt deft boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : A girl is alert with these and a mini-skirt a sees them boys use expertise to try for pie tell the to freeze she have a boyfriend so at ease wow she h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Wow I was about to rule but dropped out of school without education no devastation retard was collis Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : scholar //In thinking, wow have to snap this dream now I'm on the rap scene SO BOO we at DAIRY QUEEN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : wow did they say the name of the band playing at the time of the attacks in FRANCE was an American b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : wow black history month is a joke unless the whites play their part here's what it should be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : wow did they say the name of the band playing at the time of the attacks in FRANCE was an American b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : WOW HE’S THINKING: Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: wow am I the only one that can write like this? LOL Girl you attractive and fine with an a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Wow being black got me seeing whack I’m starting to understand after what happen to SANDRA BLAND for Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Black People : Wow! The Knights of King arthur's Court was Black because... Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : wow am I the only one on this site that can't edit his or her verses Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
A Black People Politics : Wow. So a woman once accused President Bush of rape. Black People Politics 1
A Law Forum : Wow. They putting people in jail for not paying rent in Arkansas Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Betcha By Golly Wow- Stylistics Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black People : wow steve coakley is dead Black People Open Forum 7
legit-writer Science and Technology : I'm Surprised CD Industry Going Under Before the Library..Wow Science and Technology 8
asimplepoet Black Haiku : wow so that's how u act Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : wow is this a dream? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Amnat77 Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Wow! this was on TV? Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 9
G Black People : SUNNI PATTERSON -WoW!You will NEVER see any of this on BET Black People Open Forum 2
D Black Entertainment : Bow wow uses N word on stage last night Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : Wow, check this out! Black People Open Forum 5
K Black People : WoW Destee.com has come a long way Black People Open Forum 4
HODEE Black Poetry : Wow Girl... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
B Destee Network : WOW! THIS REALLY WORKS!$$$$$$ Destee Network : 1
T Black Entertainment : WOW Al Green still got it Black Entertainment 1
HODEE Black People : Wow! Giant asteroid will narrowly miss earth Black People Open Forum 10
D Black People : TIS MY BIRTHDAY ALSO....WOW Black People Open Forum 17
HODEE Black People : WOW HE IS LOOSING IT! Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Quiet Poetry Lounge : WOW You deserve this! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Nita Black Poetry : WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 35
L Black Haiku : wow! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : WOW!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
DIIMOND Black Poetry : WOW!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : wow! can u feel my gurl (MARY) Black Entertainment 2
N Black Poetry : Wow~ is this.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why God keeps silent to somebody even after intensive cry? Christian Study Group 0
OldSoul OldSoul : In Honor of His 90th (If you dont know who, you betta ask somebody!) OldSoul 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : AMERICA and ME (somebody tell me while on my knees) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : IAM SOMEBODY'S (N.Iggge.r) AACOOLDRE 3
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Gerald Levert/Patti Labelle Tribute - Somebody loves you Audio Video Web Conferencing 11
PurpleMoons Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mario ft Nicki Minaj Somebody Else LYRICS) NEW SONG 2013 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
ckoolbreez Black Jokes Humor : It's A Great Day To Whoop Somebody's ***! Black Jokes Humor 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Somebody Must pay for Travon Martin AACOOLDRE 21
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : WHEN SOMEBODY LOVES YOU BACK - Teddy Pendergrass Audio Video Web Conferencing 0