Black Poetry : wow did they say the name of the band playing at the time of the attacks in FRANCE was an American b

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
wow did they say the name of the band playing at the time of the attacks in FRANCE was an American band called the Metal Eagles? FRANCE IS THE WINE AMEN, ISIS WILL BE FOUNDED NO WHERE TO RUN OR HIDE, THE BEAST WITH THE WING OF AND EAGLE IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS IS THE USA AND FRANCE IS THE WINE DANG THE EAGLE IS ON OUR MONEY GEEZ

Woke up in the air today and must prepare a way to let
Folks know how the quotes flow about the beast get
The scoop on the bible try be a troop... and disciple to
Cover the devastation in the book of REVELATION due
To come into our life menu of strife and happiness will cease
Look I go to hooters to feast I motor scooters in peace
But the computer is the beast mankind plan is asinine
We’re slaves of the computer our homes are droned time
Have changed no hurt no pain computer chip inserted
In the brain the mark of the beast is in full effect alerted
The 666 scribes has mixed our lives it is upon us now
Have to escape the fake prophets which has become somehow
Slaves of the beast, don’t know whose hooked up and whose
Not, you can be broadcasting worldwide woke up to the blues
Only feast on things legal and the beast with the wings of an eagle
Is our country said “do not touch the wine or the oil” this is feeble
If the wine is ITALY OR FRANCE and the oil is the MIDDLE EAST
And right now we need a little peace over there war never cease
the beast grows and feast on those hurt by the insert it release
evil thinking that is stinking he who has this chip feels he or she
is god it deals odd with the brain when he or she realized they not free
but only robotic fools these having psychotic duels with their self
the computer beast is here to stay almost fear everyday it stealth
well into the zone even in the cell phone it even thrill the bold
the cards with marks in your purse of bill fold will become one whole
mark for your forehead the pain will make you adore the dead soul
worthless it's odd and hidden but god didn't create the computer
beast man did for it number is 666 it can't be fixed not even a tutor
can reason with it the movie TERMINATOR is just one groovy movie
about our future and the MATRIX has been release people no newbie
in the system I've seen folks become flagrant agents to aid the computer
beast that exists somebody need to call the oracle and neo a good shooter
it is no longer fiction the matrix lives

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : wow did they say the name of the band playing at the time of the attacks in FRANCE was an American b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Have pride like URKEL and can divide a circle into three equal parts there's a knife in legal art wow cut myself looking at a girl strut butt deft boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : A girl is alert with these and a mini-skirt a sees them boys use expertise to try for pie tell the to freeze she have a boyfriend so at ease wow she h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Speak slang no doubt but hang out with the same crowd and music became loud wow somebody got their c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Wow I was about to rule but dropped out of school without education no devastation retard was collis Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : scholar //In thinking, wow have to snap this dream now I'm on the rap scene SO BOO we at DAIRY QUEEN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : wow black history month is a joke unless the whites play their part here's what it should be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Wow somebody took the pickles out my lunch I'm tickle a bunch got class when I speak, last week went Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : WOW HE’S THINKING: Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: wow am I the only one that can write like this? LOL Girl you attractive and fine with an a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Wow being black got me seeing whack I’m starting to understand after what happen to SANDRA BLAND for Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Black People : Wow! The Knights of King arthur's Court was Black because... Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : wow am I the only one on this site that can't edit his or her verses Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
A Black People Politics : Wow. So a woman once accused President Bush of rape. Black People Politics 1
A Law Forum : Wow. They putting people in jail for not paying rent in Arkansas Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Betcha By Golly Wow- Stylistics Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black People : wow steve coakley is dead Black People Open Forum 7
legit-writer Science and Technology : I'm Surprised CD Industry Going Under Before the Library..Wow Science and Technology 8
asimplepoet Black Haiku : wow so that's how u act Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : wow is this a dream? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Amnat77 Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Wow! this was on TV? Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 9
G Black People : SUNNI PATTERSON -WoW!You will NEVER see any of this on BET Black People Open Forum 2
D Black Entertainment : Bow wow uses N word on stage last night Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : Wow, check this out! Black People Open Forum 5
K Black People : WoW Destee.com has come a long way Black People Open Forum 4
HODEE Black Poetry : Wow Girl... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
B Destee Network : WOW! THIS REALLY WORKS!$$$$$$ Destee Network : 1
T Black Entertainment : WOW Al Green still got it Black Entertainment 1
HODEE Black People : Wow! Giant asteroid will narrowly miss earth Black People Open Forum 10
D Black People : TIS MY BIRTHDAY ALSO....WOW Black People Open Forum 17
HODEE Black People : WOW HE IS LOOSING IT! Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Quiet Poetry Lounge : WOW You deserve this! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Nita Black Poetry : WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 35
L Black Haiku : wow! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : WOW!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
DIIMOND Black Poetry : WOW!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : wow! can u feel my gurl (MARY) Black Entertainment 2
N Black Poetry : Wow~ is this.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?Did Black Women Author The Bible? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : What part did God play in the creation of any religion? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Ndugu Black Ancestors : A Strong Congressman; Cummings suffered from a Broken Heart, seeing what a Cultural Virus , did to our people! Honoring Black Ancestors 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why did Judas not ask Jesus for forgiveness for betraying Him, instead of committing suicide? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why did Jesus on the cross pray to God to excuse His offenders since they were ignorant? Christian Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why Jesus did not avoid crucifixion?.. Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Did the Dutch "steal" this African food? Food Discussion and Recipes 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Candace Owens: Blacks Did Better in the First 100 Years After Slavery Black People Open Forum 6
MicTheory Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Black Church Sell Out The Revolution? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
OldSoul Black People : Where did suburbs come from? Black People Open Forum 1