Black People : Women and Children Homeless

spiritual eyes46

May 11, 2012
There are plenty of places men hang out other than clubs

I agreed they are everywhere and I was told how SOME not all MEN seek out women whom are going through something,the single parents,the insecure women and within minutes they can tell whom the next victim will be,most women have never been truly loved by anyone and will either settle or seek any kind of attention,the sad thing is WOMEN are QUEENS and MEN are our KINGS but both fail to realize the BEAUTY of both,the REALITY is some men and women are so emotional DAMAGE that they wouldn't know a good man/woman if they met one because of the layers of BAGGAGE one must begin with oneself,until that happens and people start to RESPECT each other there will always be victims

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I agreed they are everywhere and I was told how SOME not all MEN seek out women whom are going through something,the single parents,the insecure women and within minutes they can tell whom the next victim will be,most women have never been truly loved by anyone and will either settle or seek any kind of attention,the sad thing is WOMEN are QUEENS and MEN are our KINGS but both fail to realize the BEAUTY of both,the REALITY is some men and women are so emotional DAMAGE that they wouldn't know a good man/woman if they met one because of the layers of BAGGAGE one must begin with oneself,until that happens and people start to RESPECT each other there will always be victims

Yes, Mookie specializes in damaged females.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
There isn't one. According to the data, this route has a documented specified ending. The children of these homes don't do well.

Then we must create one cause isnt Daycare being cut to shreds in your city, I know it is here! Therefore one can assume that it will be cut nationally

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.