Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
You need to hang around a better class of woman. :news:

:lol: :bs: This may come as a shock to you, but they have a right to their views too. Moreover, who says they are the one of "questionable" class? :11900:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Do you think that might be because sometimes the biological mother of the children creates 'drama' for the other woman? Especially if the mother's relationship with the man ended bitterly. What if there is some unresolved anger between the two? In situations like that, I think I would be hesitant to attempt to play a mother's role for the children.

What say you?

I'm sure it is. And many is because of very selfish reasons. Namely, I want something of my very own. Furthermore, when an ex brings someone else into the situation there always tends to be drama. Either with the spouse or the kids. Many don't want to deal with the issue.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

spiritual eyes46

May 11, 2012
I agree too when i was in a shelter this was my plan get a place together and provide childcare for one another while the other works. It was difficult though because everyone isn't ethical, reasonable or has respect for other people. you run into all kinds of characters so this is a challenge.
yes I agreed and when you think you are helping in the end you are being hated because some have been sooo emotional damage beyond hope,and you then have to ask yourself is it worth it......GREAT ideal but until one first learn to love themselves respect themselves,and have compassion,empathy and self worth it truly is a loss cause because women will always be looking for love in all the wrong places

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: