Black People : Women and Children Homeless

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
it requires good parenting from the men and women.
that would be the ideal, but the thread is about one of the outcomes of "men" not being there to help with the parenting.

so she made a bad choice; does that excuse men from being those bad choices? when do we get to the part where y'all start teaching boys to be men? what's that you say? "she should raise him right!" again, guys get off scott free for being such a-holes as to step to a lady even though these fellas know themselves to be scandalous dogs?

circular logic goes nowhere. as do those that would advocate such; YOU are the reason our community is in such straits.

knock off with the women bashing and teach those young men a better way.

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
Your 2nd question is foolish and you know it.

For those who learn this by experience, what of them?

Good for them. But the data shows most will make the same mistake a 2nd time

An absurdity for purpose. Note I didn't link it to you are say that you made such a statement as you would typically do.
I asked a question. Something you should think of employing more.

Concerning your second statement, is it not their mistake to make? Do you care that much about them or do you get your jollies from condemning "skanketta" as you put it?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
An absurdity for purpose. Note I didn't link it to you are say that you made such a statement as you would typically do.
I asked a question. Something you should think of employing more.

Concerning your second statement, is it not their mistake to make? Do you care that much about them or do you get your jollies from condemning "skanketta" as you put it?

There is no right to be stupid

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
that would be the ideal, but the thread is about one of the outcomes of "men" not being there to help with the parenting.

so she made a bad choice; does that excuse men from being those bad choices? when do we get to the part where y'all start teaching boys to be men? what's that you say? "she should raise him right!" again, guys get off scott free for being such a-holes as to step to a lady even though these fellas know themselves to be scandalous dogs?

circular logic goes nowhere. as do those that would advocate such; YOU are the reason our community is in such straits.

knock off with the women bashing and teach those young men a better way.
Women bashing you said, again answer me, who are with the children and homeless? Secondly where did I bash women? You guys just don't the truth The fact is there are good men out there but a lot of the times these women ignore them for the thugs and wanna be ballers, then they will go around bashing men in general. I never give the men a pass, as I said these women just make bad choices, in other words they chose bad men. How is that bashing, its a fundamental problem of morality in our community.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: