Black People : Women and Children Homeless

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Are you trying to say that all the sisters got there from immorality? I just posted a link that stated that

the majority of women there are the result of escaping a knucka who liked beating on her married or otherwise!
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865571540/As-domestic-violence-forces-women-children-into-homelessness-shelters-work-to-help.html?pg=all

http://www.nationalhomeless.org/factsheets/domestic.html

It is not just up to the women, there is something that we as men in the community must do to help! As Black men, not just relatives!

Ending up with a guy that beats you is another consequence of poor choices

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Head to lifeboat #7.
ohhhh ho ho ho ho.

Maybe that is why we have in this generation become the laughing stock of the world, becuase too many negroes have no love no consideration and no compassion for anything that does not happen to them or in their car!

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Not quite.

Everyone will not be saved.
In fact, many will not want to be saved.
In fact, many don't know they need saving :).
In fact, some may be beyond saving.

Sure, help others, however, be sure to always have your own lifeboat strategy ready to go.

Just because others are clinging to the ship while its going down doesn't mean you have to.

If you enjoy referring to yourself as a negro, be my guest.
exactly what percentage? You are familiar with numbersa and acounting about how many of the homelss women and children would it be up to you and you had unlimited reosurces,

would you personally throw off the lifeboat?????

what would be the percent??/

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Accounting is for resources specifically financial. If you consider people financial resources, again be my guest again.

What precludes anyone from creating their own lifeboat?

The good news is after most people have had their head knocked in by the economic system, many are then ready to listen.

Experience can be a costly thing, however.
you arean interesting brother, if you were Miles Davis would it be foolish for you to say, "Why cant everyone play the horn and get rich, they must be lazy or fools not to!

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Dickens made a story called "A Christmas Carol" I cant argue or debate with anyone who does not have a heart!

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Not quite.

Not everyone is interested in or desires to play the horn, let alone get rich by it.

Everyone uses FRNs, however. The former is desire. The latter is necessity.

I've made tons of posts concerning economics, finance, money, accounting, financial planning, et al on this board.

Economics is ultimately an individual issue.
Group economics can be practiced sure, but no amount of money will save anyone if they can't manage it on an individual basis.

Let the stories of all those athletes, entertainers, and even business men who have made millions and lost it all be a testament to the previous sentence above.
Ifeel sad that any person alive in the United States would have the capacity to say that economics is an individual issue that when one look at what races predomonate the homeless shelters and what ethnic groups have thier own insitutions to handle this situation!

One would have to either be on drugs or living in some insitution to not see that the groups who acend in this nation economically and make the real millions and billions are what the liberatrians call collectives and do it by collective effort! Do you know naything about NY real estate? and who works together to get the best of it and owns the most expensive and valued real estate in the nation?

Have you ever looked at who owns the busineses in the Black community because of thier unity and our lack of it?

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
It is an allusion to the Titanic.

As soon as the ship hit the iceberg, the correct action is to head to a lifeboat, not attempt to save the ship.

The better action was to cleave to dry land rather than boarding the ship.

The ship is headed to the bottom of the ocean despite whatever action you take or not.

"Titanic travels" present themselves all the time. The trick is to recognize which presentments are "headed to the bottom of the ocean" once you board the ship.

Lifeboat strategies work in a myriad of scenarios including economic, personal, et al.
so how does that apply to this particular case? And what did you mean by it in this case?

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Perhaps now we can all see the wisdom of not having children out of wedlock?

If a person by themselves doesn't have any property, how does having children make the situation better?

Those who are childless should be able to see the wisdom of this from others situations.

If one intends to have children, you need PROPERTY owned free, clear, and as self-sufficient and insular as possible.

For those who have children due to various circumstances, I provided a solution in post #136.
thats not what I asked youbrother, you made a post I asked you what did you mean? Gotta deal with whats thee now no back tracking bout coulda woulda shoulda

What exactly did you mean by a lifeboat in this particular case regarding presently homeless mostly abused women who already have children and may have had them in wedlock!

Please brother no ballet just address what you meant or where implying from your post! Thank you:toast:

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Try reading my post again.
I told you what I meant.

If you need assistance with comprehension, merely inquire.

Quid pro quo: Alarm Clock, have you ever organized and ran any collective of any size for any amount of time?
kind of sad brother, really, what I have done and am doing is none your of anyones business who has not posted their achievements here, otherwise we would be spending time celebrating yours and thier successes and learning from them and get inspiration from them and have real solutions to offer sisters who are homeless and with children ;) so all I asked you was what you meant by your post and no you dint answer the question I read back you danced around it, so maybe you do think light of this matter and did make the statement as a joke! No biggie!

You know it is sad when anyone gets caught up in cognitive disonance and desires to command a discussion board as though no one can talk about fires unless they are a fireman, no one can discuss education unless they are a principal, no one can discuss sports unless they play pro ball or won a team an no one can discuss cooking unless they are an acredited chef, and owns a restaurant:11100:

Dont you think that kind of thinking is somewhat elitist?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz