Black People : Women and Children Homeless

spiritual eyes46

May 11, 2012
There are plenty of places men hang out other than clubs

I agreed they are everywhere and I was told how SOME not all MEN seek out women whom are going through something,the single parents,the insecure women and within minutes they can tell whom the next victim will be,most women have never been truly loved by anyone and will either settle or seek any kind of attention,the sad thing is WOMEN are QUEENS and MEN are our KINGS but both fail to realize the BEAUTY of both,the REALITY is some men and women are so emotional DAMAGE that they wouldn't know a good man/woman if they met one because of the layers of BAGGAGE one must begin with oneself,until that happens and people start to RESPECT each other there will always be victims

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I agreed they are everywhere and I was told how SOME not all MEN seek out women whom are going through something,the single parents,the insecure women and within minutes they can tell whom the next victim will be,most women have never been truly loved by anyone and will either settle or seek any kind of attention,the sad thing is WOMEN are QUEENS and MEN are our KINGS but both fail to realize the BEAUTY of both,the REALITY is some men and women are so emotional DAMAGE that they wouldn't know a good man/woman if they met one because of the layers of BAGGAGE one must begin with oneself,until that happens and people start to RESPECT each other there will always be victims

Yes, Mookie specializes in damaged females.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
There isn't one. According to the data, this route has a documented specified ending. The children of these homes don't do well.

Then we must create one cause isnt Daycare being cut to shreds in your city, I know it is here! Therefore one can assume that it will be cut nationally

spiritual eyes46

May 11, 2012
As for what I wanted to express I did not intend to discourage that alternative or set that tone... We should be optimistic :10900: I think we are each on a journey. Even the most miserable people have friends and support one another though many other things about them are not quite the way they would like and they get along good for the most part because they resonate with one another so there is always someone for everyone but we just have to find our link I'll say. I don't think collaborating is IMPOSSIBLE because we are different but it is something women in that situation have to truly consider and take precaution with because it can make matters much worse.

I don't feel women will always be looking for love in all the wrong places. I finally realized that I need to focus on loving myself and that led to other actualizations. If we want a compatible mate it will be possible, I think only when love is emanated from within...and when we decide we "have" to know ourselves and stop looking everywhere else but in ourselves.

Sometimes it happens that a caring soul takes the time to reach out and engage with someone who needs healing and show them that someone does care about and love them despite their challenges in life and always will because we are one. People have been traumatized so much sometimes not beyond hope as you said but into a place where they are afraid to ask for help; they feel people will be harsh with them, I have seen it here... so sometimes it takes those of us who are healers to set the tone and start a relationship/friendship/ i.e mentor whatever lol with someone that we can possibly help and be a positive influence in their life. I believe there is always hope and it is always worth it :grouphug:
AND WE SHALL ALL LOOK UP THE MEANING OF PSYCOPATH TO SEE IF OUR PARTNER HAS ANY OF THOSE TRAITS,IT'S VERY HARD TO HEAL FROM ANY KIND OF D.V EMOTIONAL,SPIRITUAL,PHYSICAL AND IF YOU HAVE NO FAMILY OR FRIENDS THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE AFRAID TO MOVE FORWARD ONCE INVOLVED WITH A ABUSER ....AND SOME PEOPLE DO JUDGE WOMEN OR DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED AND YOU CAN'T BLAME THEM THE PERSON HAS TO BE READY AND TIRED OF THE NONSENSE HOPEFULLY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE......YOU CAN NOT HELP ANYONE UNLESS THEY HELP THEMSELVES

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
AND WE SHALL ALL LOOK UP THE MEANING OF PSYCOPATH TO SEE IF OUR PARTNER HAS ANY OF THOSE TRAITS,IT'S VERY HARD TO HEAL FROM ANY KIND OF D.V EMOTIONAL,SPIRITUAL,PHYSICAL AND IF YOU HAVE NO FAMILY OR FRIENDS THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE AFRAID TO MOVE FORWARD ONCE INVOLVED WITH A ABUSER ....AND SOME PEOPLE DO JUDGE WOMEN OR DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED AND YOU CAN'T BLAME THEM THE PERSON HAS TO BE READY AND TIRED OF THE NONSENSE HOPEFULLY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE......YOU CAN NOT HELP ANYONE UNLESS THEY HELP THEMSELVES
You can help them by making sure the many venues that really do help these sisters are not shut down via government cuts, and as a people collectively create Grassroots organizations and programs that will b there for those who do seek help, as well as being available, for those others when they are ready

http://www.nationalhomeless.org/factsheets/domestic.html

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Then we must create one cause isnt Daycare being cut to shreds in your city, I know it is here! Therefore one can assume that it will be cut nationally

Stop having oow kids. Educate the ones already here. Make sure they have home training. Make no excuses for your situation and don't allow the kid(s) any

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Stop having oow kids. Educate the ones already here. Make sure they have home training. Make no excuses for your situation and don't allow the kid(s) any

Are you trying to say that all the sisters got there from immorality? I just posted a link that stated that

the majority of women there are the result of escaping a knucka who liked beating on her married or otherwise!
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865571540/As-domestic-violence-forces-women-children-into-homelessness-shelters-work-to-help.html?pg=all

http://www.nationalhomeless.org/factsheets/domestic.html

It is not just up to the women, there is something that we as men in the community must do to help! As Black men, not just relatives!

Feather

Sep 3, 2011

One thing I have learned through my experiences is that we have to look at the whole picture, not just the fault in one in the relationship because it takes two. the idea is not to find blame but to assist ourselves In healing. Even an abuser needs to heal.

I have memories of what I have been through but I and women like myself, we know we have the endurance and are not afraid to move forward. People are different we cannot assume each woman is like the next. Some may be some may not.
I feel we should be positive and optimistic about the people we meet and not assume the worst and you never know what may come of them and what their potential is. Two minds are better than one.

I know some judge those wouldn't be people expected to help when they need it too lol. I mean people willing. I do not blame them for anything. Being open to have compassion for another is a gift and is a strength some people's hearts are not that way and I know that.

I was in a DV group one time and I was so turned off because the women were just focused on talking about their abusers and reliving old trauma instead of steering the discussion into a more positive direction the mediator was allowing them to just vent and me being there the first time I felt that this was a normal practice. To me there is a difference in venting and wanting to be heard and just trying to place all the blame on the abuser and throwing someone under the bus. As awful as it may feel women who are in relationships like that are for a reason its something we attracted and once signs were there for some reason we stayed, left and went back etc. We have to have as much love as we want to receive for the people we come across imo. People who have not been in such a situation judge women in abusive relationships and say they deserve it, their stupid, why didn't they leave...etc and its more complicated than that we know who have dealt with it, and every case is different. Its always easy for someone who is on the outside looking in to say things because they are from a whole different perspective looking.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.