Manchester, UK

freddie419

Banned
Jan 22, 2017
Manchester, UK
A common talking point about African Americans’ views on
crime has been debunked.

upload_2017-5-5_5-48-1.png

"....In his new book, Locking Up Our Own, Yale University Law School Professor James Forman Jr.
points out that in national surveys conducted over the past 40 years, African Americans have consistently described the criminal justice system as too lenient"

upload_2017-5-5_5-49-28.png

Read more:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ime-has-been-debunked/?utm_term=.4e06603adfdf

freddie419

Banned
Jan 22, 2017
Manchester, UK
The Black Middle Class Is Leaving Its Brothers And Sisters Behind
Your own achievement is not enough.

upload_2017-5-6_22-40-59.jpg

"....The question is not who’s to blame, but rather what do we – middle-class African Americans ― do about it? What IS enough? In my view, it is an active re-integration of our people that should be the focus of the African American middle class. My contention is that such work must continue and should be bolstered by a grand return to densely populated urban settings where an influx of middle class incomes from black and brown citizens would help stabilize some communities...."

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/much-is-required_us_5908a07ee4b0bb2d0871ff81

freddie419

Banned
Jan 22, 2017
Manchester, UK
This is a brilliant idea that is being put into practice. The images you see are of my old stomping ground...Old North STL..., this is 14th St Mall, and I lived on 20th St. I use to go to 14th St mall to buy my supplies. The image below is what it looked like then and, it was a no go area for Whites as well as suburbanite AA's.

upload_2017-5-7_1-43-22.png

Below is what 14th St in Old North looks like today, and the last time I looked at the demographics it was 30% White and 70% AA.

Now, I'm inflicted with a suspicious mind, I'll explain.

When I lived in Old North it was crime ridden and, those AA's that could afford to move out migrated to places like Jennings, Ferguson, Florissant and Hazelwood. (following Whites IMHO.)

Fast-forward two decades Whites flip flopped and moved back to the city i.e., Old North. Now, the question remains ... did middle class AA's from the aforementioned locations follow Whites back to Old North?.

It also needs to be noted that when Whites started moving back to Old North there was a sudden resurgence of police presence...was this because there was a sudden influx of tax$? whereby cops get paid instead of being laid off when I lived in Old North?.

upload_2017-5-7_1-45-8.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : baltimore-cops-in freddie-gray-case face internal-discipline Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : baltimore-officers-accused-of-robbery Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : charles-barkley-belittles-baltimore-woman-whose-son-was-choked-to-death-by-cops Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : justice dept v baltimore PD..... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black People : Jamal Bryant asked to leave the city of Baltimore by activist Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Law Forum : Study shows Baltimore tweets most slurs against African Americans Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : And Our Children Shall Lead Us: 16/17 Year Old Chicago/Baltimore Youth Demands Change Black People Politics 47
Liberty Black People Politics : What happened to the ‘hero mom’ of Baltimore’s riots? Black People Politics 0
KMeister Law Forum : New shooting of unarmed black man by Baltimore police Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : 9 killed in baltimore over the weekend... Black People Open Forum 1
IFE Black Positive People : Baltimore Big Brothers Program Sees 3,000 Percent Increase Black People Doing Positive Things 0
RAPTOR Black People : Food Stamp Suspension for Rioters? Baltimore Legislative Efforts Start Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Baltimore teenager smacked by 'hero mom' says he's learned his lesson Black People Doing Positive Things 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : Be More Baltimore Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The Baltimore Six Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
n2deepthings Black People : Baltimore PD charged in Freddie Gray's Death Black People Open Forum 5
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The Baltimore Blaze Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black People : Baltimore Riots: Mom Smacks Son for Participating Black People Open Forum 29
jamesfrmphilly Black People : the fight for truth on the ground in baltimore.... Black People Open Forum 22
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Baltimore City School Teacher Gets Into A Fight With A 17-Year-Old Student!! Black Education / Schools 12
shaka64 Black People : South Baltimore man accuses city cop of assault, false imprisonment (VIDEO) WMAR Staff Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Picture Image Gallery : Trackwomen, 1943. Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Company, 1940 - 1945 Black Picture Image Gallery 1
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Congratulation BALTIMORE RAVENS NFL 2012-13 CHAMPS Black Sports 26
ManicRaider Black People : Baltimore Protest Calls For Economic Justice Black People Open Forum 0
Amnat77 Black People : Baltimore’s Black Male Students Show Improvement Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : Black Wax Museum- Baltimore MD-The Symbol of the Lynch Rope...and then some Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : Destee-Request Permission to post pictures from the Black Wax Museum in Baltimore, MD Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People : Baltimore Rocking Black People Open Forum 10
R Black People : Baltimore City Mayor and mismanagement Black People Open Forum 0
blackeyes Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Petition Against Baltimore PDs Natural Hair Policy Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 3
D Black People : Baltimore park recreates first black shipyard Black People Open Forum 2
Bluewater Black Events : Battle of The Poets $500 Slam In Baltimore Black Events 1
Bluewater Black Events : Baltimore, MD: KRS-One to Audition Acts in Baltimore Black Events 0
Isaiah A HISTORY OF BLACK BALTIMORE Honoring Black Ancestors 2
P Black People : Baltimore Seeks to increase its Latino Population by granting housing grants! Black People Open Forum 9
Discerning Black People Politics : Blacks May Die in a New Mid-East War Black People Politics 5
C Black People : To Die Like Lambs Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : I'm So Lonesome I Could Die Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
guttapoetfromny Black Poetry : Are you willing to die for it? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "Message to the Movement Against Donald Trump: Let the Empire Die" Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Sad, But True: Why Black Men Die Younger Than Everybody Else African American History Culture 8
S Black People : Are you ready to die? Black People Open Forum 13
Liberty Black Relationships : Can Real Love Die? Black Relationships 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Authors Survival TO DO OR DIE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Eno Otu Black People : Interesting words from Muhammad Ali about Malcolm X "will die" for his verbal attacks against... Black People Open Forum 2
shaka64 Black People : We who are ready to die Black People Open Forum 3
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : From Titus to St Peter: I want you to die Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
S Black Sports : A Million Ways To Die In The Westbrook; Changes should be on the horizon in OKC. Black Sports 0
RAPTOR Black People : John Pilger - Apartheid didnt Die Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black Sports : The Negro League - Why Did it Die - Why Hasn't There Been Like Efforts ? Black Sports 39