Black Spirituality Religion : Will a real woman of God please stand up?

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
I am super salty. I saw Juanita Bynum's name at the top of the video and said, "Ha, let me watch this for a good laugh, watch her role around on the floor...maybe do some splits". To my amazement (and embarrassment), she was speaking truth. Well.....

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
BS! She cant make up her mind which side of the fence she wants to be on. If you know what I mean

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
BS! She cant make up her mind which side of the fence she wants to be on. If you know what I mean

I don't know about all of that, but I do know that what she said in this video can not be denied as truth.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tarhaka bey Black People : What are your thoughts on this thread as a real Man or Woman Black People Open Forum 21
Bishop Black Poetry : How A Real Man Loves A Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
CosmicMessenger Black Men : Obama on Ray Rice video: A 'real man' doesn't hit a woman Black Men 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Real Man, Woman, Child Lecture pt 1 - Dr Delbert Blair Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Relationships : Real feed back: white men with a black woman Black Relationships 3
M Black Women : The true "Standard" of a "Real" so-called African "Woman"* Black Women 21
PoeticManifesta Black Relationships : a real conversation... 1 mans determination to get anothers woman..... Black Relationships 6
R Black Relationships : Men, what is your definition of a real man/woman? Black Relationships 32
R Black Relationships : Ladies, what is your definition of a real man/woman? Black Relationships 15
I Black Poetry : The REAL Woman's Booty Call Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
I Black Poetry : The Power of a REAL Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Quiet Poetry Lounge : Questions from a Real Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Quiet Poetry Lounge : Real Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
DIIMOND Black Poetry : From a REAL woman, 2 a REAL man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black Poetry : Real Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Bishop Black Poetry : A Real Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : The REAL Devils Black Health and Wellness 50
C Black People : Being Divinely True And Real Black People Open Forum 1
Queenie Law Forum : How real is the movie, "Black and Blue"? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
C Black People : Is God Real Or Is Just Our Higher Self? Black People Open Forum 0
A Black People : WAKANDA 4 REAL! Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Myth Was $150,000 in Fraud. The Real Story Is More Interesting African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Tech addiction is real. We psychologists need to take it seriously Black Health and Wellness 0
F Black People : Is real empowerment truly possible if Black men and Black women are disconnected from each other? Black People Open Forum 6
MicTheory Black People Politics : Why I believe white extinction is real and climate change is the catalyst! Black People Politics 11
OldSoul Black People : The True Adventures of the Real Uncle Tom Black People Open Forum 0
Louise Cosper Law Forum : A MATTER OF REAL CONCERN FOR ALL – THE BACKGROUND DATABASE Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
chuck Black People Politics : Can We Truly Give Props To The Real Black Panthers Of The 1960's? Black People Politics 5
chuck Black Entertainment : Can You Truly Give Props To The Real Black Panthers Of The Sixties? Black Entertainment 0
Lunar Cycle Black Education / Schools : Train vs. Vehicle Collisions and Trespass: The Real Education Black Education / Schools 0
Mario William vitale Black Positive People : Keeping It Real Black People Doing Positive Things 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Yvette Carnell: Black Spending Power Is an Illusion, but the Racial Wealth Gap is Real Black People Politics 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Definition of a Real Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Just Being Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Reality Is Realer Than Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Real Love: Two Lineages as One Tree Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
nilevalley Black People Politics : This is why the people of Kenya Africa would tell Donald Trump climate change is a real fact! Black People Politics 3
Queenie Black People : Let's be real about the hate - bigotry - racism Black People Open Forum 50
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MSU UNCOVERS REAL CULPRITS IN FLINT CRISIS Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Lee Daniels says racism isn’t ‘real’ because he doesn’t ’embrace’ it Black Entertainment 4
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : From Banks to Beauty Products, The #BuyBlack Movement Is Real Black Money Business Jobs 0
alcase Black People Politics : Will The Real Hillary Clinton Please Stand Up Black People Politics 4
nilevalley Black People : Is it fake or the real thing? Black People Open Forum 1
S African American History Culture : The Real Reason Slavery Ended - The Gullah Wars African American History Culture 1
S Black People : The Real Reason Slavery Ended - The Gullah Wars Black People Open Forum 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Understanding the real Amen AACOOLDRE 1
umbrarchist Black Education / Schools : Education and Progress in the REAL World Black Education / Schools 17
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Chelsea Clinton real dad is Web Hubbell AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : You're eating a lot of fake, rotten olive oil — here's how to find the real stuff Food Discussion and Recipes 1
chuck Black People : What Is The Real Basis Of Black Culture Today?!? Black People Open Forum 1