Black People : Wild Wing Cafe Kicks Out 25 African Americans After White Customer Felt 'Threatened':

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
It's just sick...:sick:

Well...I would hope that the owner(s) of the establish would immediately fire the so-called manager...you can tell she had no kind of common sense...because "you felt like it"??...She just opened up that establishment and herself for nice lawsuit.
Just stupid! SMH

So I hope the restaurant will can her...if not for the asinine, retarded way she treated paying customers...then surely because she lost the company/franchise lots of cash that day and maybe for many more days to come. Most people are no longer motivated by morals...but money (and the lost thereof) usually get them moving every time. Especially in this economy.

Good points crissy27, very good points ... I don't think Brown is through with this either, the video gave me the impression he wants to take it further; lets hope he does ... Like he said, we didn't come their to get a free meal, but to patronize:wow:

crissy27

Jul 17, 2013
Good points crissy27, very good points ... I don't think Brown is through with this either, the video gave me the impression he wants to take it further; lets hope he does ... Like he said, we didn't come their to get a free meal, but to patronize:wow:

I hope he does too

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I hope he does too

So far, the restaurant is only suffering on its facebook:

http://freakoutnation.com/2013/08/2...ause-one-of-their-customers-feels-threatened/

Wild Wing Cafe is taking a beating on their Facebook page. Karma, it’s a thing.
Image: Facebook.

The majority owners of Wild Wing Cafe (WWC) and the WWC senior management team want to say that we are incredibly saddened and regretful about all that has happened in this unfortunate situation.

We are appalled that a customer service issue of any kind would be left unaddressed for three weeks. As soon as the owners and the senior management team were made aware of the situation on the afternoon of Thursday, August 22, we responded swiftly.

We are truly disappointed and sorry that any guests of ours felt disrespected or discriminated against. Our ownership group, home office staff and restaurant staff represent the diversity that our great country is made up of and these accusations do not reflect our values. We can assure you that we will not tolerate any discriminatory behavior in our organization.

We are conducting a thorough investigation and are taking the appropriate action. In the meantime, we are in regular and productive conversation with the individuals and we hope to keep all involved fans and friends of WWC. We realize these are topics that engender emotional reactions. We truly believe that actions speak louder than words and we hope all are open to let ours speak for us as we move through this situation. We are committed to not repeat the mistakes that have been made and to make sure anybody who walks in the doors of WWC is treated with love, respect and care.

Thank you for your understanding.

crissy27

Jul 17, 2013
So far, the restaurant is only suffering on its facebook:

http://freakoutnation.com/2013/08/2...ause-one-of-their-customers-feels-threatened/

Wild Wing Cafe is taking a beating on their Facebook page. Karma, it’s a thing.
Image: Facebook.

The majority owners of Wild Wing Cafe (WWC) and the WWC senior management team want to say that we are incredibly saddened and regretful about all that has happened in this unfortunate situation.

We are appalled that a customer service issue of any kind would be left unaddressed for three weeks. As soon as the owners and the senior management team were made aware of the situation on the afternoon of Thursday, August 22, we responded swiftly.

We are truly disappointed and sorry that any guests of ours felt disrespected or discriminated against. Our ownership group, home office staff and restaurant staff represent the diversity that our great country is made up of and these accusations do not reflect our values. We can assure you that we will not tolerate any discriminatory behavior in our organization.

We are conducting a thorough investigation and are taking the appropriate action. In the meantime, we are in regular and productive conversation with the individuals and we hope to keep all involved fans and friends of WWC. We realize these are topics that engender emotional reactions. We truly believe that actions speak louder than words and we hope all are open to let ours speak for us as we move through this situation. We are committed to not repeat the mistakes that have been made and to make sure anybody who walks in the doors of WWC is treated with love, respect and care.

Thank you for your understanding.

Well...at least their laywer(s)/PR person acknowledges that "actions speak louder than words". Hopefully, their "actions" will constitute more than just a free box of chicken with a med. Pepsi.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Athletic cute engage in energetic pursuits some wanna charge their lifestyle so its strange but nice and wild and become more active and soar attracti Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: look boo we can play around or simply lay down girl it's a wild day in the world a child at play may use a stick as an airplane wit a chick i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My style maybe wild and wrong in hummers when I dial phone numbers just to rap to chicks and be sli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Wear great bling clever just to make things better around his neck strange and wild how he changed m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Nature's Wild Child Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : for him time to amuse but confused and mixed up had to fix his luck, style old like wild mold,growth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : the advice is wild for my lifestyle like a puppy dogs ears droop pathetic cutes lead to energetic pu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : Which Wild Animal is Your Soulmate? Black People Open Forum 4
1poetsought Black Entertainment : Wild Thing Black Entertainment 2
Destee Food Discussion : Rhubarb - It Grew Wild When I Was a Child - it's $6.00 a pound now! Food Discussion and Recipes 1
R Black Poetry : My style is corrupt and rhymes pile up so I have wild Luck trying to separate verbs that devastate n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Frenemy Audio Video Web Conferencing : Skye Allen - Where the Wild Things Are Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Popes Gone Wild: What the Catholic Church Would Rather You Forget Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Kool Moe Dee - Wild Wild West Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
skuderjaymes Black People : Old Black Bus Drivers Gone Wild... again.. Black People Open Forum 29
R Black Poetry : Flow wild scriptures got profile pictures on my medallion Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Grandmaster Flash - Wild Style Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Authors : MUST READ: Wild Seed Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
skuderjaymes Black People : White Southerners Gone Wild.. Black People Open Forum 4
skuderjaymes Black Entertainment : Wild Style.. Grand Master Flash Black Entertainment 0
HODEE Black People : Wild-West Toledo Shootout Black People Open Forum 4
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : The Penis Gone Wild True Story Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
I Black People : Intellectualizing with a Wild BEAST! Black People Open Forum 0
river Spoken Word : On the Wings of a Wild God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
N Black People : Manchurian candidates on campus, gone wild?! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black People : hood gown wild vid Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Keep file folders like wild soldiers in the field of administration Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Therious Pan Africanism : black youth riot in france over killings by wild boars!! African American History Culture 4
R Black Poetry : My words true and like third avenue thugs they wild out Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
G Black Poetry : THE JOKER IS WILD Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : About dis woman .....wild n' out Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Black Entertainment : Akon’s underage girl is wild Black Entertainment 4
nevar Black Poetry : Re: To Penis gone Wild.......... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : Penis Gone Wild Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Omowale Jabali Black Entertainment : Joe Pro, Booz, and Party Girls Gone Wild Black Entertainment 2
HODEE Black People : Now this is WILD! Man in closet... Black People Open Forum 2
N Black Poetry : Wild Fire Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
M Black Poetry : MADD my brown round butt do wild twist but my style resists Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Khasm13 Khasm13 : wild cowboy... Khasm13 7
river Black Poetry : On The Wings Of A Wild God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
A Black Poetry : Where Wild Roses Grow Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Bluewater Quiet Poetry Lounge : Wild Side Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
G Black Poetry : the wild part Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
1poetsought Black Poetry : Wild Wild West Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
M Black Poetry : River Wild Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
J Black Poetry : girls gone wild!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
M Black Poetry : 2003 will be wild and ill with style even thrill the foul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Joyce Black Poetry : Wild Flower Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
H Black Poetry : my wild side Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : Call Of The Wild! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4