Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
This is tooooooo funny. I love the crazy look on the face of Mellody Hobson Lucas. She's had that maniacally crazy look ever since Ole Georgie that's worth a cool $60 million even after cutting his cheating ex wife Marcia Lou Griffin Rodrigues a $50 million dollar check knowing she cheated on him with Tomas Rodrigues a total loser glass painter that was employed by Lucas and he doesn't even make in one year what George drops in tips at one restaurant on any given night with beautiful Mellody. That's it Mellody if you're gonna swirl, swirl big. I do love me some Karma, ha ha ha, lol.

He makes more than $50 million in interest a year. When he stared creating Imagine Studios. He told his then wife, how doing this would cause him not to be home for the next few years. He tore her off $100 million plus a multimillion dollar estate. Didn't bat an eye

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chyko Black Entertainment : Snoop Dogg Shows Black Love By Thanking His Wife For Being With Him "Through The Ups And Downs Smiles And Frowns" Black Entertainment 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : HITLERS' WIFE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ndugu Black People : Lets not forget the Brother at Kroger that bust shot, on the terrorist to protect his wife! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor, Wife Accused of Stealing Elderly Church Member`s Identity, Charging $50k to Credit Cards Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Wife of Supreme Court justice spreads fake news about the migrant caravan Black People Politics 9
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : man-surprises-wife-with-valentines-day-dinner-on-subway-platform Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Beyonce's pregnant with TWINS! Jay-Z's wife reveals surprise baby news while putting her big bump on Black Entertainment 11
jamesfrmphilly Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : swizz-beatz-defends-wife-alicia-keys-against-haters-who-dislike-her-make-up-free-face Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Bronx Man Beats Wife’s Would-Be Rapist To Death, Faces Manslaughter Black People Doing Positive Things 3
Liberty The Police : So This Happened: Delaware Cops Beat Disabled Man After His Quadriplegic Wife Fails To Stand Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : 'Gospel of Jesus's Wife': Records Hint at Improbable Journey of Controversial Papyrus Christian Study Group 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : ANTHONY ANDERSON AND WIFE DIVORCING? Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Wife of Dolphins' Brent Grimes arrested before Miami-Buffalo game Black Sports 1
RAPTOR The Police : COP SHOOTS EX-WIFE IN NEPTUNE NEW JERSEY Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
RAPTOR The Police : Reverend Allegedly Targeted for Activism, Wife & Him Beaten by Cops in Front of Children... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary: the mother , the sister, Wife of Jesus AACOOLDRE 0
RAPTOR Black People : "Hell No !" Eric Garner's Wife does not forgive the Cop Who Killed Her Husband Black People Open Forum 27
KPITRL Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor Myles Monroe and wife killed in plane crash along with eight others Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black Relationships : Is there such a thing as ...The Practice Wife? Black Relationships 2
Kadijah Law Forum : Indiana man avoids prison sentence after being convicted of drugging, raping his wife and filming it Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 11
shaka64 Law Forum : Michael Jace, 'The Shield' star, charged in shooting death of wife Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 40
Kadijah Black People : Clipper's owner's wife suing his half black/mex gold-digger, V. Stiviano Black People Open Forum 3
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : I'm Black But My Wife Hates Being Black! Audio Video Web Conferencing 10
legit-writer Black People : Man Successfully Sues Wife For Ugly Children Black People Open Forum 42
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Zimmerman accused of threatening wife with gun Black People Politics 4
rapunzal24 Black Spirituality Religion : Where did Cain get his wife from? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 150
ezgo'n Black Authors : The Babalawo's Wife Short Stories - Authors - Writing 7
Ulysses E Taylor The Front Porch : My Wife' Lover The Front Porch 25
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : DWYANE WADE'S WIFE HOMELESS? Black Entertainment 65
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : What are Jesse Jackson and his wife going to jail for? what are the charges? Black People Politics 12
MsInterpret Black Jokes Humor : Commanded By Wife Black Jokes Humor 10
mywordsfly Black Jokes Humor : Hide Yo Wife Black Jokes Humor 20
MsInterpret Black Jokes Humor : Wife Control Black Jokes Humor 1
MsInterpret Black People : Dad Wins Custody of Baby After Wife Secretly Gave Up For Adoption Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Was Jesus Married? Old Papyrus Mentions 'Wife' Christian Study Group 25
F African American History Culture : A Tuskegee Airmen & His Pilot Wife African American History Culture 3
Asomfwaa Black Jokes Humor : Nephew Tommy - Yo wife is havin my black baby [UNCUT UNCENSORED].flv Black Jokes Humor 3
MS234 Black People : Ex-slave's letter to former master from 147 years ago: You owe me & wife 52 years of backpay Black People Open Forum 5
Chevron Dove Black Christians : JOB, His Beautiful Daughters, His Black African Wife & the Arameans Christian Study Group 3
MsInterpret Black People : Trying not to snap dealing with his wife. Black People Open Forum 15
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : God's Wife, Asherah, May Have Been Edited Out Of The Bible Says Theologian Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
noor100 Black Muslims : Betty Shabazz,Perfect Muslim Wife Islam Study Group 1
Ankhur Black People : Is flying Worth pervs looking at Your Wife and Daughter Naked? Black People Open Forum 27
E Black People : Justice Thomas' wife seeks apology from Anita Hill ! Black People Open Forum 13
MsInterpret Black Relationships : What is a wife's role? What is a Husband's role? Black Relationships 35
dnommo Black Poetry : When God Gave Me You...for my wife (1969-2010) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
MsInterpret Black People : Queens Man Shoots Wife,Kids & Himself Black People Open Forum 7
K Black Relationships : Did you know what you were looking 4 in a wife. Black Relationships 6
J Black Poetry : " Christmas Love " ( dedicated to wife & daughter) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
A Black People : Tiger Woods and his white wife Black People Open Forum 164