Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
This is tooooooo funny. I love the crazy look on the face of Mellody Hobson Lucas. She's had that maniacally crazy look ever since Ole Georgie that's worth a cool $60 million even after cutting his cheating ex wife Marcia Lou Griffin Rodrigues a $50 million dollar check knowing she cheated on him with Tomas Rodrigues a total loser glass painter that was employed by Lucas and he doesn't even make in one year what George drops in tips at one restaurant on any given night with beautiful Mellody. That's it Mellody if you're gonna swirl, swirl big. I do love me some Karma, ha ha ha, lol.

He makes more than $50 million in interest a year. When he stared creating Imagine Studios. He told his then wife, how doing this would cause him not to be home for the next few years. He tore her off $100 million plus a multimillion dollar estate. Didn't bat an eye

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I forgot he did Star Wars. I bet he's batting his eyes now. Mellody is hot.

BTW: And did you have a nice birthday pawtee with the NSFW-FMO goils?

It seems he likes sisters

I wish :lol:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz