going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
What You Should Know About The U.S. In Niger
All Things Considered

The U.S. military operation in Niger is among about 20 in Africa, part of the little-known U.S. Africa Command. The Pentagon is investigating why four U.S. soldiers were killed in the Niger operation.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
US SOG and JSOG units exist for two reasons, to enforce American foreign policy or to destabilize or completely topple the leadership of 2nd & 3rd world nations hostile to American interest. SEALS, DELTA, RANGERS, MARINE FORCE RECON & SNIPER GROUP, USAF RESCUE, etc, especially with CIA and/or State Department advisers in tow initiating incursions into hostile countries are rarely announced even on the general DOD or each branch of the Military's own websites. Misadventures such as Benghazi, Mogadishu, Bay of Pigs, Iran/Contra, Francis Gary Powers U-2 shoot down, the North Korean USN Pueblo hostage situation, etc. are only announced to the press after Congress get's wind of them then calls the US military leadership and their CIA and/or State Department handlers to The Hill. Our military and intelligence and even some Federal agencies assets are embedded in more places then you could ever realize. I've talked to a few SOG & JSOG members who never disclosed anything detrimental to their missions to me but they all agreed that their greatest fear is not getting killed but being taken alive or worst being the unwitting victims of a CIA or State Department policy shift which has been known to completely abandon the boots on the ground in the name of National Security or to minimize the risk of discovery of secret White House involvement.

It remains to be seen exactly what part Chad's troop withdrawal from Niger played in the ambush; just because our ally ran out of passport paper, was no reason for the Trump administration to make them unhappy when placed on the Travel Ban List :facepalm:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I'm 100% with you on that score. And speaking of scores this travesty mirrors Benghazi way too much to be coincidence. I think Kelly is planning Trumps political demise. I say that because I know the Marine mindset from family members. Kelly has been a Marine off and on, mostly on since 1970 and he is far beyond hard core. Kelly despises knowing he has to answer to a coward who never served in any branch of the military. Kelly makes no bones about his hate and derision of his idiot of a Commander in Chief. Also he headed DHS who has a say in travel bans for a time so he can call in favors and pull secret strings to damage Trump on that end. If anybody takes Trump down it will be Mueller with Kelly's help.

Well said Symbol of America, well put indeed ... Watching today's events, carrying over from yesterday, those same thoughts passed through my mind also. Kelly is a marine general, and has to have an ulterior motive in all of this.

God willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be right here :tv1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Battle flag carried by black Union troops hits auction block African American History Culture 0
Destee Somalia : U.S. sends dozens of troops to Somalia for 1st time in decades Somalia 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : France sends 1,000 troops to Central African Rep All Things Africa 5
Alarm Clock Black People : China Troops in Africa Black People Open Forum 1
Alarm Clock Egypt : 400 US troops to deploy to Egypt Egypt 2
Alarm Clock Haiti : International Gathering Calls for UN Troops to Leave Haiti Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : AP IMPACT: Suicides are surging among US troops Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Us Troops Now In 4 African Countries To Fight Lra Black People Politics 3
Omowale Jabali Libya : The Obama Doctrine: US Deploys 12,000 Troops in Libya Libya 3
Ankhur Black People Politics : US Troops deployed to Isreal Black People Politics 1
MsInterpret Black People : Last Convoy of American Troops Leave Iraq, Marking End to War Black People Open Forum 8
Ankhur Black People : Troops leave Asia/ then after the 2012 POTUS election sent to Africa? Black People Open Forum 4
info-moetry Black People Politics : Obama says ALL troops will be home by end of the year..... Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama orders U.S. troops to help chase down African 'army' leader Black People Politics 34
Ankhur Black People : Curveball, lied about WMD in Iraq, so why not bring troops home Now? Black People Open Forum 5
MsInterpret Black People : General: More troops need African language skills Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Zimbabwe : Chinese troops in Zimbabwe, calling the Asians to keep Black folks in check? Zimbabwe 2
Ankhur Haiti : 10, thousand troops in Haiti, is there an army of terroists there? why the build up?? Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 1
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Rifles used by U.S. troops include Bible verse inscriptions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Ankhur Black People : Iraq; If the Facts are Known, Why are the Troops not Home???? Black People Open Forum 8
Zulile Black People : 63 years later, Army exonerates black troops Black People Open Forum 2
Perfection Niger : In Context Series: Niger: Origins of the Word Niger 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Niger : US builds drone base in Niger, crossroads of extremism fight Niger 2
Shalai Niger : Twin Pyramids found in Niger Niger 90
Alarm Clock Libya : ‘Libya Has Turned Into a Threat’ – Niger Libya 0
Mercyless1803 Black People : Mississippi Mall Displays ‘Niger 3D, Dark, Black Men’ on Cinema Sign Black People Open Forum 1
Omowale Jabali Niger : The Azawagh valley (The Niger Sahara) Niger 4
Amnat77 Niger : Niger presidential election 'is example for Africa' Niger 1
cherryblossom Niger : The River Niger Niger 3
Ankhur Niger : Severe drought in Niger leaves 8 million in peril Niger 1
Destee Niger : Curse of the Black Gold - Oil in the Niger Delta Niger 3
Therious Niger : Niger Hunger and famine Niger 0
I Niger : slavery in Niger Niger 6
Destee Niger : Niger Frees Slaves Today Niger 17
R Black Poetry : Come hot with moves and lot of dudes sways nowadays its a street race have to keep pace need tremendous motion in a continuous ocean rip shop and sca Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : RIP, sky hook....... Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Phones and Apps : Michael Moore, David Hogg Rip Trump’s ‘Presidential Alert': ‘RESIST!’ Science and Technology 4
shaka64 Black People : RIP to Farrakhan’s oldest son, Louis Farrakhan, Jr. Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Eric Garner's activist daughter in coma after heart attack - RIP Erica Black People Open Forum 9
R Black Poetry : like a teacher I accept flowers and step with the powers to rip // microphones and strip domes leavi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MessiahBelovedAllah Black Entertainment : RIP Phife Dawg Black Entertainment 5
R Black Poetry : Yo before HIPHOP I guess we all hardcore and rip shop and be equal and wise a lethal surprise, skil Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : RIP : aljazeera america Black People Open Forum 4
Fine1952 Black Ancestors : RIP - Keita Otiba Kenyatta (08.13.1956 - 02.06.2015) Honoring Black Ancestors 84
shaka64 Black People : RIP Stuart Scott Black People Open Forum 5
Omowale Jabali Black Entertainment : RIP Sugarfoot Black Entertainment 2
Omowale Jabali Black Entertainment : RIP Cecil Womack Black Entertainment 2
MsVeraisblessed Black People : RIP Essie Mae Washington-Williams daughter of Storm Thurmond Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : RIP Billy Scott Black Entertainment 1
Mercyless1803 Black Ancestors : RIP Rodney King Honoring Black Ancestors 4