Black People : WHY THE BLACK MATRIX IS REAL & NOT JUST ANOTHER CONSPIRACY THEORY !!

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
This article brought the schooling system to mind. Just think about what they're teaching our children about their history in school. While they do mention great leaders such as King and Malcom, they seem to put the emphasis on Slavery. "Oh those poor black folks. So weak, so abused, so battered. They hadn't the sense to fight back. Even when they talk about the uprising of some Blacks, you noticed how it always end with the black folks being captured and killed? Rarely ever do you hear about a teacher teaching children about historical and cultural inventions that all societies have pattern their nations after. Doesn't this sends a message of helplessness to Black children?

Not meaning to jump on the bandwagon Brother John Horse, if you will, just think about what you've just shaared for a minute.......

"A controlled media degrading its back population and disproportionately portraying Black men as the face of crime" do you comprehend what this means?you apparently don't. RAP MUSIC GOES ALL OVER THE WORLD. Listen to the lyrics put an image to it, and you have the face of crime in america. So when these whiteys commit another attoritcty on black people, people outside of the USA will think they deserved it.
A controlled media determining what information comes in and goes out to the world. So it really wouldn't matter if most of these rappers were good providers for their family, or support their ghetto community by fundings programs. That is not the information controlled media wants to project. What it want you to see is these rappers are idiots. Making much money off the images they protray, yet, who pays them their earnings. Now if you consider that this programing of failure has been implemented since these men were children growing up in economical conditions that are less then pleasing, what possible outcome are you to expecting? This is not to say that all children leave the ghettos to pursue a life of gangster rap. Millions never make it out at all. Some wise up and see the system for what it really is, and some stay blind to it forever but learn how to roll with it. You may argue that it's their own darn fault, but if you look a little deeper you may see a conditioning that has took it's toll on a young Black mind. So no, they didn't start this mess but they're sure getting the blame for it. The programing system is so effective, that even you, a very intelligent reader with comprehension skills, just sterotypically called these rappers idiots. While only knowing as much about them as the media allows you to see. hmmm..... thats deep.

:heart:

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
JohnHorse said:
No I wasn't "labeling" omowalejabali, I'm going by what he said in another thread reagarding rappers. He said that "NWA' (NI99AS WITH ATTITUDE) in case you don't know they were the FIRST rappers around the late 80s to come out and start gloryfing black on black crime, and "IF YOU LET THAT ***** GET AWAY WITH DISRESPECTING YOU, YOU A CHUMP", he said they were "REAL" as if they were some kinda hero or something. The only magical powers I have is I have good analytical thought baby. Others might not have good analytical thought.

Around the time they came out the beast came in with the Cocaine and Aids, anybody who REALLY understands psychological warfare and how the media works would know that NWA in turn gave people an anthem to go out sell drugs to their community and shoot them some ni99as while doing it.Around the same time NWA came out you had another wave of rappers, who rapped about shooting crackas and F the police, THEY WEREN'T HALF AS POPULAR AND WEREN'T PROMOTED like NWA. So NO i'm not assuming anything about him, I'm simply going by what's he's said.

This reading in so many words is about that exact thing, that he claims to agree with, but in another thread, he saw nothing wrong with these rappers. I will always have a problem with people who promote my demise, and I also have a problem with people who SUPPORT TO PROMOTION OF MY DEMISE.

Now TRUETOTHECAUSE your older then me, so I know you can remember back further, tell me didn't or did black on black violence erupt around the late 80s-early 90s? That didn't just happen for no reason. COCAINE,AIDS,SELF-HATING RAPPERS were all the little 80s package that we got.These people are always plotting. The powers that be know you can influence a people thru the media, you can REALLY influence people who already have psychological issues. You delete rap, and your crime problem amogst black people plummets. Rap gives black people a blueprint on how to behave, period.
My RE~ply

Sis PurpleMoons...
you noticed how it always end with the black folks being captured and killed?
and yes they also focus on how "your own kind turned you in"...type stuff

but if you look a little deeper you may see a conditioning that has took it's toll on a young Black mind. So no, they didn't start this mess but their sure is getting the blame for it. The programing system is so effective, that even you, a very intelligent reader with comprehension skills, just sterotypically called these rappers idiots. Only knowing as much about them as the media allows you to see. hmmm..... thats deep.

hmmmmmmmmmmmhuh!!!

maybe it will be useful to put in a language 'men' overstand..

game, set and match :bingo:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
BlacKTasTically Stated SisTaH PurpleMoons!
Thank you for joining the discussion:hi:

:hearts2:

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Dear Sister..

truetothecause said:
Yo JohnHorse...

Please DO NOT come up in here with this ish!...

the ish is TELLING PPL WHAT THEY DO OR DO NOT KNOW....WHO the flip made YOU the "thought" police:?:
What magic powers do you have to KNOW what someone Knows or does not Know:?:

then you top this off with labeling...and...using the SAME b.s labels given US by OUR COLLECTIVE oppressor.

If you have a QUESTION ..by all means ASK....yet...ALLOW THE PERSON TO TELL YOU WHAT THEY KNOW OR DO NOT KNOW.

What I can take from what you have shared is this:
and
I appreciate and also KNOW how it works in terms of the process used to criminalize a race ..by creating illusions leading to confusion...all begining with da language game....much like you bout to do...

TELLING SOMEBODY WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN AND/OR WHY THEY ....

To Brother Omowalelijabali

and I did see your RE~ply on youtube to this!
:hearts2:
Thanks again for your Divinly Inspired response..

I posted some comments and blogposts at ning.

RBG Nation Keep Standing!

Peace and One Love,
brother Omowale X.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Dear Sister Purple Moons..

PurpleMoons said:
This article brought the schooling system to mind. Just think about what they're teaching our children about their history in school. While they do mention great leaders such as King and Malcom, they seem to put the emphasis on Slavery. "Oh those poor black folks. So weak, so abused, so battered. They hadn't the sense to fight back. Even when they talk about the uprising of some Blacks, you noticed how it always end with the black folks being captured and killed? Rarely ever do you hear about a teacher teaching children about historical and cultural inventions that all societies have pattern their nations after. Doesn't this sends a message of helplessness to Black children?

Not meaning to jump on the bandwagon Brother John Horse, if you will, just think about what you've just shaared for a minute.......

A controlled media determining what information comes in and goes out to the world. So it really wouldn't matter if most of these rappers were good providers for their family, or support their ghetto community by fundings programs. That is not the information controlled media wants to project. What it want you to see is these rappers are idiots. Making much money off the images they protray, yet, who pays them their earnings. Now if you consider that this programing of failure has been implemented since these men were children growing up in economical conditions that are less then pleasing, what possible outcome are you to expecting? This is not to say that all children leave the ghettos to pursue a life of gangster rap. Millions never make it out at all. Some wise up and see the system for what it really is, and some stay blind to it forever but learn how to roll with it. You may argue that it's their own darn fault, but if you look a little deeper you may see a conditioning that has took it's toll on a young Black mind. So no, they didn't start this mess but they're sure getting the blame for it. The programing system is so effective, that even you, a very intelligent reader with comprehension skills, just sterotypically called these rappers idiots. While only knowing as much about them as the media allows you to see. hmmm..... thats deep.

:heart:

I got some people on "ignore" so I wont be tempted to respond to them any more so I cant see full text nor do I wish to. I can take the personal attacks but I still maintain that NWA nor anyone else from the West Coast can be blamed for starting any trend or for ALL the associated problems with "rap music" or "hip hop culture". For sure, Im no longer arguing with folks who are going to come at me with the same arguments as the white corporate media and their cronies.

DJ Kool Herc's career was shortened because he was stabbed by a Black man...in New York...KRS-One's brother Kenny Parker of BDP was killed by a Black man..in New York....Some rap producers in New York were subsidized by drug lords such as Supreme McGriff....Because the corporations based in New York City wanna push propaganda that "ALL THIS" was started by NWA dont mean Im gonna buy it. But a sucka is born everyday. And this is not to defend NWA or anyone else. However, I am THINKING "outside" of the Black Matrix [inferiority complex, victimization mentality] that this person and a few others are trying to get me stuck in.

Thanks and Praises to You, Dear Sister, for doing the same..

One love...

[oh yeah....once this person put out there even an opinion that i am a "white person" let me know he dont know ANYTHING he is talking about because it is based on a faulty premise]

JohnHorse

Banned
Oct 31, 2007
TRUETOTHECAUSE, some of us are smarter then others, would you agree? some of us have to take the backseat to others sometimes.

Your right though (in a sense) I should have kept what he said in that other thread, but this thread is somewhat similar to that thread regarding the media. It hit a nerve when somebody who is suppose to be conscious like him, not only conscious but he's 50 years old, when somebody like him can call NWA "real".:censored:. the pioneers of self-hating rap. I'm going on 25, half his age, and I find that childish for him to say "NWA WAS REAL".

Go check out the "IS THE SOUTH KILLING HIP HOP" thread for a reference!

TRUETOTHECAUSE, is this REAL to you?

Here's a little somethin' bout a ***** like me
never shoulda been let out the penititary
Ice Cube would like ta say
That I'm a crazy mutha ***** from around the way
Since I was a youth, I smoked weed out
Now I'm the mutha ***** that ya read about
Takin' a life or two
that's what the hell I do, you don't like how I'm livin
well **** you!
This is a gang, and I'm in it
My man Dre'll **** you up in a minute
With a right left, right left you're toothless
And then you say ******* they ruthless!
Everwhere we go they say [****!]
N W A's ******' up tha program
And then you realize we don't care
We don't just say no, we to busy sayin' yeah!
To drinkin' straight out the eight bottle
Do I look like a mutha ****** role model?
To a kid lookin' up ta me
Life ain't nothin but ******* and money.
Cause I'm tha type o' ***** that's built ta last
If ya **** wit me I'll put a foot in ya ***
See I don't give a **** 'cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the **** are they yellin

All these ni99ers wit the jibber jabber
But couldn't kill a fly wit a muthafucking sledge hammer
Gangstas in black are out there
But only because, yo, it's the **** we wear
On my muthafucking ****
But I'm a love it when you drop like a muthafucking brick
So, yo, step off, go to bed, 'cause if you're mislead
You get a muthafucking bullet in your dome head

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.