Black People : Why Is It Difficult (If impossible) For Our Generations To Unite?

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
I did and do suggest you here check out the film HEATWAVE for a case study on this topic...

FYI

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
I. e., when it comes to popular culture in general, movies in particular, sometimes the takes are bound to be prettty personal, the person chooses to be subjective, and in all case one has to bring in their own insights, to be sure if the stuff tends to be a deep or shallow overview...

FYI

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
I see things in relationship to how some just front and others truly represent....

I. e., what was and is acceptable, to me and mine, got rejected, by them and theirs....

I do try to reach and teach, I also strive to listen and learn, when it comes to all of our generations, from the young folk to our elders, etc.

FYI

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Also my and the point: Those of us who survived/lived thru/etc. the repressive era of Nixon ad naseum, had no or little idea what came after us, and/or who we too have been unrecognized role models too....

Movement or none at all, I also heed the reality checks/wake up calls/etc. from the true grassroots folks....

Some were and are hip hop's beloved past or present mainstays....

Etc.

Now back to the present:

And, thanks for the feedback, bro...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: