Black People : Why is Freedom of speech only allowed for some?

Nomad Danni

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 11, 2016
I have been banned from a popular site for 3 days because I said " White men rape White women" on a news post from that site.
They gave no reason why.
My friend was banned for 30 days for posting a picture of a guy with clothes on ( no joke) from the same site. It was on his OWN page!
Again, no reason why.
Then another friend was banned for 7 or 30 days and then he was back for a few days and banned again!! It was a post on his OWN page!
This from the same site that is seen in movies. I thought that it was about FREE SPEECH?

I have noticed that they allow RACIST post all of the time.
I have noticed that they allow SEXIST post all of the time.
I have noticed that they allow non stop bulling all of the time!
These are ALL from News post via from that same site.
But, mine was deeded Bannable!

I have even tried to contact them since they claimed that you can.
Never got a word back.
So, has anyone else ever had issues with FREEDOM OF SPEECH on certain sites?
If so, what have you been banned for?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
:hello: Nomad Danni ... Welcome ... :wave:

You are free to create your own site and post whatever you want on it.

You are not free to come here and bash another site - which you have not done - thankfully.

Please do not post the name of the site you are referencing above.

If you want control, pay for it - would be my suggestion to you or anyone.

:heart:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
... So, has anyone else ever had issues with FREEDOM OF SPEECH on certain sites?

Keep this in mind, Nomad Danni, freedom of speech is couched in the rule of law, and must be pursued legally when taken away, such as what you've described above.

Words lie in silence until acted upon.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuck Black People : Please Do Tell Me What Is Your Freedom Of Speech Being Based On!! Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : Eddie Griffin Freedom of Speech Full Show Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Gun Ownership : Ban guns and freedom of speech, and you get into the Supreme Court? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Destee Black People : House Passes Bill to Stop Freedom of Speech and Social Change in US Black People Open Forum 0
R Black People : Is there Freedom of Speech here? Black People Open Forum 7
D Quiet Poetry Lounge : Freedom of Speech Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
L Black Poetry : Freedom of Speech.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Black Short Stories : Freedom of Speech under attack Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
A Amun-Ra : Censorship, Freedom of Speech, Jesus and Bad Taste Amun-Ra 3
C Black People : TThere Is A Fundamental Difference In Being A Civil Rights Advocate Than Being A Revolutionary Freedom Fighter Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Are There Any Black Afrikans Interested In Freedom? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : COVID-19 And Black Afrikans Freedom With Condition Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : If It Ain't About Your Freedom It Ain't About You, Black Woman And Man!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Divine Living Comes With Freedom Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Freedom And Reality Is Not A Living Experience Of Black Afrikan People Today!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Fine1952 Black Ancestors : Equality, Freedom, and Justice By Any Means Necessary versus Nonviolence Honoring Black Ancestors 4
Mario William vitale The Front Porch : The Freedom Bell Rings The Front Porch 0
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Professional Are No Role Model For Freedom, Justice, And Independence For Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Civil Rights Require Inclusion In America, Freedom Demand Rejecting America!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black Positive People : Marcus Kline Freedom Home Adacamy , has kindergarten students doing JHS science!! Black People Doing Positive Things 1
OldSoul Black People : The Green Book: Guide to Freedom (Full Episode) Black People Open Forum 0
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Freedom Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Perfection Black People Politics : Staged Freedom, Gimmicks & Parallels: 5 Arguments Showing How Blacks Are Sill Slaves Black People Politics 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Let Freedom Ring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck African American History Culture : What Should We Tell Today's Black Youth About The Black Freedom Fighters of the Seventies? African American History Culture 2
Writspirit Black People : Remembering the 40 Year Death of SA Freedom Fighter Steven Biko Black People Open Forum 2
Liberty Black Positive People : Judge Rules NYPD Must Disclose Surveillance of Black Lives Matter Protesters Under Freedom of Inform Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Al D Black People : (NO JUSTICE) NO PEACE, NO FREEDOM, NO PROFIT Black People Open Forum 3
Liberty Black Men : Fathers and freedom: a tribute to black dads on Juneteenth and Father’s Day Black Men 4
chuck Black People : Muhammad Ali 'The Greatest' Freedom Fighter Of Our Times!! Black People Open Forum 9
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Freedom Cries Death By Rotten Roots Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : How I Found Freedom In An Unfree World Black Money Business Jobs 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : America : Freedom to Fascism Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The process of Freedom AACOOLDRE 1
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Chris Kyle and Media Propaganda Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Freedom Rider: Charlie Hebdo: “Je Suis White People" Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Bill Cosby and Michael Brown Black People Open Forum 9
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Eric Holder's Complex Legacy: Voting Rights Advocate, Enemy of Press Freedom, Friend of Wall Street Black People Politics 2
cherryblossom African American History Culture : Want To Start A Revolution? - Radical Women, Black Freedom Struggle African American History Culture 7
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider:Charter School Corruption Black People Open Forum 0
sekou kasimu Black People : Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom/Winnie Mandela movies. Black People Open Forum 0
sekou kasimu Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom/ Winnie Mandela movies. Black Entertainment 0
RAPTOR Black People : TPP Exposed: WikiLeaks Publishes Secret Trade Text to Rewrite Copyright Laws, Limit Internet Freedom Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Renisha McBride and Kym Worthy Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Saving the White Man Black People Open Forum 21
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Black Faces for White People Black People Open Forum 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jimi Hendrix -Freedom Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Forgiving White People Black People Open Forum 161
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : Richie Havens - Freedom at Woodstock 1969 (HD) Audio Video Web Conferencing 9