Black People Politics : Why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary?

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
I know, I know, its been a long time since I've been on the site and that's partially do to the fact that I haven't been able to log in. Yet, I'm back and I'm back to start conversations again.

Okay - So now one of my questions starting this thread is, why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary? I'm most confident that most of the people here on destee.com - past and present (who I haven't met yet) are educated individuals so I'm asking in all honesty.

Hillary's husband (Bill) devastated the black communities with the 100-1 on crack vs. cocaine which caused millions of black men to go to jail. Unemployment for the black community was at an all-time high; especially for AA males. Wait, let me elaborate on that point a little more. Based on the 100-1 drug conviction rate that was geared toward AA's, the jail population of African American males increased 26% under the Clinton Administration. What that means is that 26% of African American males were taken and shoved in a prison behind a law that was meant to fill a new budding business called the prison industry. They were not counted during the unemployment census even though they were American citizens and human. If they had of been counted in the census our unemployment rate during the Clinton administration would have been 42%. Nevertheless, as slaves/prisoners - they were not counted as part of the population, but the truth of the matter is; they are part of the American population.

It was also under the Clinton administration that the black family suffered its greatest depression. With the black man gone, children fatherless, and woman having to do what they have to do to put food in the kids mouth, raise their kids and fight to not get addicted by CIA sponsored drugs; the destruction of the black family was inevitable. The Reagan's started the process but it was the Clinton's who perfected it.

Okay let us now talk about Hillary Clinton who tries to make herself seem like she's for the people and by the people. Years ago she referred to black children as "super predators". Umm, how in the world are our people voting for someone who has absolutely no love for our people and have caused more pain than gain? Our people are still sleep walking and what's weird to me is, most of our people don't want to wake up. I shared a video on facebook and the response from a lot of our people was amazing. Some, despite the facts still will vote for Hillary, so then I ask the question again: "Why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary?

Watch this video and pay attention - then tell me who you are voting for.

Ase

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
welcome back.....

stockholm syndrome.jpg

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Welcome back, but I really wish you would have better qualified that statement:

Why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary?
Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by ru2religious, Yesterday at 9:19 PM

"Okay - So now one of my questions starting this thread is, why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary? I'm most confident that most of the people here on destee.com - past and present (who I haven't met yet) are educated individuals so I'm asking in all honesty."

Plenty of us, here at Destee.com, are making the case to expose the Clinton machine and folk are reading the information, for example:

https://destee.com/threads/the-clinton-legacy-is-black-impoverishment—so-why-are-we-still-voting-for-hillary.85621/#post-942747

https://destee.com/threads/how-the-fbi-could-derail-hillary-clinton’s-presidential-run.84752/

https://destee.com/threads/heres-wh...wice-before-voting-for-hillary-clinton.85587/

Okay - So now one of my questions starting this thread is, why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary? I'm most confident that most of the people here on destee.com - past and present (who I haven't met yet) are educated individuals so I'm asking in all honesty.

I know, I know, its been a long time since I've been on the site and that's partially do to the fact that I haven't been able to log in. Yet, I'm back and I'm back to start conversations again.

Hillary's husband (Bill) devastated the black communities with the 100-1 on crack vs. cocaine which caused millions of black men to go to jail. Unemployment for the black community was at an all-time high; especially for AA males. Wait, let me elaborate on that point a little more. Based on the 100-1 drug conviction rate that was geared toward AA's, the jail population of African American males increased 26% under the Clinton Administration. What that means is that 26% of African American males were taken and shoved in a prison behind a law that was meant to fill a new budding business called the prison industry. They were not counted during the unemployment census even though they were American citizens and human. If they had of been counted in the census our unemployment rate during the Clinton administration would have been 42%. Nevertheless, as slaves/prisoners - they were not counted as part of the population, but the truth of the matter is; they are part of the American population.

It was also under the Clinton administration that the black family suffered its greatest depression. With the black man gone, children fatherless, and woman having to do what they have to do to put food in the kids mouth, raise their kids and fight to not get addicted by CIA sponsored drugs; the destruction of the black family was inevitable. The Reagan's started the process but it was the Clinton's who perfected it.

Okay let us now talk about Hillary Clinton who tries to make herself seem like she's for the people and by the people. Years ago she referred to black children as "super predators". Umm, how in the world are our people voting for someone who has absolutely no love for our people and have caused more pain than gain? Our people are still sleep walking and what's weird to me is, most of our people don't want to wake up. I shared a video on facebook and the response from a lot of our people was amazing. Some, despite the facts still will vote for Hillary, so then I ask the question again: "Why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary?

Watch this video and pay attention - then tell me who you are voting for.

Ase

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
I didn't vote for Obama in the general election... I voted for Hillary!
In the primary.. of course..OBAMA...!

I'm voting for Hillary in the general here again, and in the primary.
Her husband couldn't have been successful, with the economy, being our so called Black sax playing president... ( jokey ) he sold out on many things with the House and senate to get his programs and the economy up. but recall.. immediately after they were allowed to rail road us by committee.. and swayed votes, and special interest of republicans. Now it is true.. democrats were the slave holders. Why we with them at all. why do we allow and do do what we do do. Block voting?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Black People Politics : Black Turnout Soft in Early Voting, Boding Ill for Hillary Clinton Black People Politics 44
shaka64 Black People Politics : The Clinton Legacy Is Black Impoverishment—so Why Are We Still Voting for Hillary? Black People Politics 61
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Here's Why Black People Should Think Twice Before Voting For Hillary Clinton Black People Politics 6
RAPTOR Black People : Way Too Little, But Not Too Late: Hillary & Dems Fake the Funk on Voting Rights Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Quasi-Constitutional Law ( Voting Rights Act is One ) Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : State Laws Governing Early Voting - Pennsylvania for some reason isn't included Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Tennessee ramps up punishments for protesters, including loss of voting rights Black People Politics 0
Queenie Black People Politics : Not voting in 2020 Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : Texas Mom Sentenced To Jail For Illegal Voting Says She Refuses To Be Intimidated Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Battle Brews to Dump Jim Crow-Era Voting Rules in Deep South Mississippi Black People Politics 1
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Black Voting Inside A Rigged System Black People Politics 93
Ndugu Black People : Voter Supression, in the birth state of the leader , that battled for the Voting Rights Act Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Religious leaders arrested in Capitol while demanding restoration of Voting Rights Act Christian Study Group 0
Liberty Law Forum : Supreme Court won’t review decision that found N.C. voting law discriminates against African America Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
IFE Black People Politics : Georgia election voting machines stolen from vehicle in grocery store parking lot Black People Politics 11
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : detroit-voting-machines-broken-election-day Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : last minute tips on voting... Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Machine Voting Pens Switching Votes from Clinton to Trump? Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Despite Black Lives Matter, young black Americans aren’t voting in higher numbers Black People Politics 28
Liberty Black People Politics : 4 Reasons Why No Sane Black Voter Should Be Voting for Ben Carson Black People Politics 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Federal court says Texas voter ID violates Voting Rights Act Black People Politics 16
RAPTOR Black People Politics : WHY VOTING ALONE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE ENOUGH! Black People Politics 133
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Eric Holder's Complex Legacy: Voting Rights Advocate, Enemy of Press Freedom, Friend of Wall Street Black People Politics 2
Alarm Clock Black People : Rep. John Lewis, Civil Rights Icon, on the Struggle to Win, and Now Protect, Voting Rights in U.S. Black People Open Forum 10
legit-writer Black People : Supreme Court strikes down key part of Voting Rights Act: ‘Our country has changed’ Black People Open Forum 195
Kamau47 Black People : Voting Right Act In Danger Black People Open Forum 9
S Black People Politics : Romney family buys voting machines through Bain Capital investment Black People Politics 3
S Black People Politics : Mitt Romney's Son Connected to 2012 Voting Machines Black People Politics 0
S Black People Politics : Voting Machine Switches Vote From Barack Obama To Mitt Romney Black People Politics 2
legit-writer Black People Politics : Who Will Be Voting Tomorrow? Black People Politics 23
river Black People : why We Must Not Waste Our Votes on Potest Voting Black People Open Forum 37
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Voting Machine Black People Politics 1
Destee Black People Politics : Felon Voting Laws Disenfranchise 6 Million Americans in 2012 Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Texas to test 1965 voting rights law in court Black People Politics 24
blazejay Black People Politics : Why voting is strange Black People Politics 4
Kemetstry Black People Politics : Not Voting? Black People Politics 149
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Prince - Speaks on Chemtrails & Voting Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Ankhur Black People Politics : Attorney General Holdervows to go after the new State created Jim Crow voting laws Black People Politics 1
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Voting Black Money Business Jobs 17
Ankhur Black People : Rebooted and Upgraded Jim Crow/ Slashing Away at the Voting Rights Act Black People Open Forum 1
info-moetry Black People Politics : PROOF of a Fraudulent Voting process.......... Black People Politics 191
C Black People : Are you voting in November? Why or why not? Black People Open Forum 39
Ankhur Black People : The moral imperative of collective Voting strategies Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Malcolm X, and his advise regarding Black primary voting strategy Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Law Forum : State Felon Voting Laws Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : NBA Allstar voting and Ray Allen Black Sports 2
N Audio Video Web Conferencing : Karaoke Night Voting Audio Video Web Conferencing 27
B Black People Politics : "DO NOT" wear any OBAMA Paraphernalia to the Voting Polls!!! Black People Politics 12
Monetary Black People : On voting day: Nov 4, 2008 Black People Open Forum 3
info-moetry Black People : DO you still believe in voting.........? Black People Open Forum 22