Black Spirituality Religion : Why Does Christianity Assume Everybody Wants In?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Yes, I'm ticked because the past few days, Christians have disrupted my peace by knocking on my door, hocking their wares. I will continue to say that this is the one big difference between atheists, and Christians. I have yet to see an atheists knock on my door, or stop people in the street, asking if they know there is no god.

Christianity has the market cornered because from the time of our inception, and before, we hear "may god bless__________{add your own words}. We see signs of the faith on buildings, signs, cars, billboards, TV,etc.

This is what non-believers are faced with day in, and day out. And some of you have the nerve to get mad when we challenge you to prove that book of fairytales? Christians approaching me with their faith is akin to asking me to be blind so I can be lead by the blind. To put a man or god above me when I'm on the same level.

Yes, I as well as all of you are god, you just do know it. That knowledge was taken, and kept from you. That make believe serpent told Eve that it was the reason god did not want them to eat from what tree?.......

The tree of knowledge.

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Bro Enki, I think that book tells them to.
Yes brutha Flash, by that same book told man who, and what he was..and that was he was the same as god. Funny how the pastors skip over that little tit bit of info.
I have no qualms with people who want to believe that myth, and god that was created by man. But don't assume everybody else wants in your club. That book says that there is no need to read, or think any further, I will tell you what is truth.

It stifles man's involution/evolution, and when that happens, you cease to evolve.

Peace!

Da Flash

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 10, 2007
The OC............for now!
Occupation
professional internet surfer
Yes brutha Flash, by that same book told man who, and what he was..and that was he was the same as god. Funny how the pastors skip over that little tit bit of info.
I have no qualms with people who want to believe that myth, and god that was created by man. But don't assume everybody else wants in your club. That book says that there is no need to read, or think any further, I will tell you what is truth.

It stifles man's involution/evolution, and when that happens, you cease to evolve.

Peace!
You said a mouthful here Bruh!!!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.