Nigeria : Why Do They Hate Me? Poem for a Nigerian Sistah

MrBlak

May 18, 2004
This was a powerful peice of writting. You cover a very dark and disturbing topic so poetically, one cant beleive the ease with which they read it. Its like the horror of each line sets in once you are much further along in the poem. I am new here and now will be looking out of other things you write. Well done!

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
This is what I wanted to do--touch the brothahs and the sistahs. I hope this poem speaks on and on because the stones take many forms.

BTW, I know not too many people over in the short stories forum but I posted "Trauma" just before going to New York and hope you will like it.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly