Black People Politics : Why do the illuminati purposely expose themselves via clues found in media and false flag events?

Wize

Oct 2, 2013
It appears obvious at this point that the secret society which controls our government and economy WANTS the public to know that they exist, are in control, and that their intentions are ill.

It appears that the illuminati/freemasons WANT us to know that they are responsible, or atleast connected in some way, to false flag operations/terrorism.

My questions to the Destee community are:

What do they stand to gain from constantly planting symbolic imagery and numerology in **** near everything that we see and do?

Does our awareness of them increase their power in some way?

Please advise.

ProphetikGeneral

Apr 29, 2013
Because the devil is always hidden in plain sight. Their system of terrorism and brutality hasn't stopped, and they've created dynastic plans out of this, and since the majority of the people that they have subjugated are so miseducated, it's fairly easy to parade the plans before our people, because they're too mentally shackled to do anything anyways.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
I guess because the symbolism gets everyone in a frenzy, and people in charge love to laugh at "those at the bottom" running around not knowing what to do with themselves.

And they want to know, even if they make it obvious that things are not as they seem, who will still obey according to their "mind control".

That's how I figure things.

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
I guess because the symbolism gets everyone in a frenzy, and people in charge love to laugh at "those at the bottom" running around not knowing what to do with themselves.

And they want to know, even if they make it obvious that things are not as they seem, who will still obey according to their "mind control".

That's how I figure things.
Exactly; to keep people in fear, as if the masses have no power

Their job is to keep the six powers of humankind at variance, and disunity
The focus,
the heart ,
the mind,
the will or courage,
and the instincts.

When they are united in a people who are united,
they illuminati; have no power over them!

That is why they fear Cultural Movements of any kind!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : does everyone here believe in the illuminati? Black People Politics 2
crwn Black People : Illuminati - Your Thoughts! Black People Open Forum 4
Omowale Jabali Black People : Hip Hop Illuminati Black People Open Forum 9
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Wise Intelligent - Illuminati Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
lilpea The Front Porch : Illuminati spelled backwards= The Front Porch 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW - Operation Human Freedom: Planetary Regime Change | Full Feature Black People Open Forum 126
Ankhur Black People : Why does the Illuminati seek to attack Religion from Within and Without? Black People Open Forum 45
Black-king Black Entertainment : Dave Chapelle exposing the movie industry and the Illuminati. Black Entertainment 2
Ankhur Black People : Comic books and Conspiracies/ Sebastian Shaw illuminati Black People Open Forum 3
Writeous1 Black People : Prodigy of Mobb Deep: Rapper Exposes Illuminati Influence in the Music Industry Black People Open Forum 25
noor100 Black Spirituality Religion : Intelligent Scientists 'Expelled' by Illuminati Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
noor100 Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do The Illuminati Want To Destroy Religion Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
P Black People : Did the Illuminati wipe out Richard Pryor? Black People Open Forum 1
P Black People : Aaron Russo interview with Rockeffelor, Illuminati revealed Black People Open Forum 0
I Black Spirituality Religion : Was Michael Jackson Death A Illuminati Ritual. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Illuminati Conspiracy Part One Black People Open Forum 23
R Black Entertainment : NAS plays with Illuminati ether Black Entertainment 4
R Black Entertainment : Jay Z and Illuminati Black Entertainment 2
N Black People : Illuminati FEAR the black vote!!! Black People Open Forum 1
G Black People : Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati Black People Open Forum 8
Destee Black People : Black Illuminati Black People Open Forum 21
D Black People : MISFIT WORD OF THE WEEK: WEEK 2- ILLUMINATI Black People Open Forum 6
river Black People : Photos Proving Link Between the illuminati and the Dubya Black People Open Forum 10
info-moetry Black People : Y2K..........& the Illuminati language!!!! Black People Open Forum 68
D Black Spirituality Religion : Illuminati/New World Order ??? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
THE-GOD South Africa : CAUCASION SOUTH AFRICAN SAYS EUROPEAN ARMYS PURPOSELY POORLY TRAIN AFRICAN ARMYS South Africa 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : PURPOSELY AVOIDED YOUR QUESTION Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Liberty Black Education / Schools : WATCH: Michigan Educators Expose Hazardous School Conditions In Detroit Black Education / Schools 3
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Penn and Teller Expose Holy Rollers?: Gandhi, Dalai Lama, and Mother Teresa Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
PurpleMoons Black People : Cops expose NYPD's Stop and Frisk Program ... A Must See Documentary ! Black People Open Forum 47
Ankhur Black People : Wikileaks Expose' on Lybia and the con game to colonize that soveriegn nation Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Let's expose the Judas,Traitors,Sellout,Coons,Agents etc... Black People Open Forum 47
R Black People : Freaks on myspace expose thousands of college black females Black People Open Forum 1
ibrahim Black People : Documents Expose U.S. Role in Nkrumah Overthrow Black People Open Forum 4
I Black People : Documents Expose U.S. Role in Nkrumah Overthrow Black People Open Forum 5
rasheed Black Poetry : Expose the Con Game, Usher in the Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
SpiritualONE Black People : Before You Expose Your Child To Vaccination, READ THIS!!!!! Black People Open Forum 2
C Quiet Poetry Lounge : An Expose` of Adult Entertainment Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
E Black Poetry : **Expose** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3