Black Muslims : Why Do Innocent Children Suffer

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
i DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION/COMMENT.IF THIS IS MEANT TO BE RUDE.SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
i DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION/COMMENT.IF THIS IS MEANT TO BE RUDE.SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.
What is the name of your post?
Why Do Innocent Children Suffer

My answer is that they suffer because of Adults or those that think that they are. Why was this confusing to you or taken as my being rude when I gave a truthful answer?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......A very profound question having no easy answer. First, innocence must be defined as used by the questioner. Taking this simple definition into consideration, we find some relevancy:

Innocence (or guiltlessness) is a term used to indicate a lack of guilt, with respect to any kind of crime, sin, or wrongdoing.
http://www.bing.com/search?setmkt=en-US&q=innocence

Within the breakdown of the word, we find the term sin as a qualifier. And the word seems to indicate the bearer/person, in this case Children, to have a lack of these qualifiers. Knowing that all have sinned and fallen short, not even Children escape the broader sense of the meaning. But in my view noor100, we need to have a better idea of the kind of suffering this question is pointing to in order to fully understand its intent.

Peace In,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Law Forum : SCOTUS RULES FOR INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
baller Black Poetry : An Innocent HELLO Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Liberty Law Forum : Five Judges Ruled This Man Innocent. California Wants to Execute Him Anyway Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
CosmicMessenger Law Forum : American Sniper Murderer Found Guilty - George Zimmerman Found Innocent Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
S Black People : News Station Gets Caught Doing Some Slick Editing To Innocent Make 4-Year Old Boy Sound Black People Open Forum 2
Blackbird Black Men : Black Boys are not Innocent like Other Boys - Study Black Men 11
river Black Spirituality Religion : Are You An Innocent By-stander in Your Own Life? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
awarapan The Front Porch : awarapan innocent The Front Porch 4
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : OJ Innocent? Black Entertainment 12
Black-king Black People : Ex-Cop Says NYPD Planted Drugs On Innocent To Reach Quotas Black People Open Forum 5
MsInterpret Jails / Prisons : The Number of Innocent Black Men Being Exonerated After Years of Prison, Alarming Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
river Black Jokes Humor : I'm Innocent, I tell Ya Black Jokes Humor 0
Istari Black People : Innocent blacks and Hispanics stand good chance of being harassed by NY Police Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Jails / Prisons : Innocent teen spent 5 months in prison Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 55
howardtsu Black Poetry : An Innocent "Plan" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
howardtsu Black Poetry : Innocent Desires Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : ...Innocent Girl...Non-Innocent World... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
L Black Poetry : ...Is She Innocent?... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 25
R Black People : "Compelling evidence" Kobe is innocent? Black People Open Forum 2
P Black Poetry : innocent ( you have to read this) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
E Black Poetry : black 'til proven innocent? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 29
I Black Poetry : Nappy(Dr. York Is INNOCENT!!!!!!) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Innocent Eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
G Black Poetry : When Childhood was innocent Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Y Black Poetry : No one is innocent. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED BRANDS FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : Becoming Serious About The Black Children Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People Politics : Trump child support deal required his child not join military or payments stop - but he loves the military, sending our children to war / death Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry Black People : CHILD ABUSE OF AFRICAN CHILDREN BY THE CHINESE Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Africa : Young Cameroon peace activist receives children’s award All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : What’s Lost When Black Children Are Socialized Into a White World Black Education / Schools 3
OldSoul Black People : Soul Murder - This is painful - not for children or childish minds Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Mãe Preta (Black Mother): Brazil Exhibition recovers history of black women who breastfed the white children during slavery Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Belgium Prime Minister Apologizes To African Nations For Kidnapping And Deporting Children Black People Open Forum 2
Ndugu Black People : Children sold into slavery in Ghana?? , please say this is not true!!! Black People Open Forum 5
Oni Bey Black Education / Schools : Teaching Our Own Children Black Education / Schools 32
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : White man killed a black father in front of his children over parking charged with manslaughter Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 8
nilevalley Black People Politics : On this day of nationwide protests over mexican children being separated from their families ... Black People Politics 3
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : DEPRESSION IN BLACK CHILDREN RISES Black Health and Wellness 0
Queenie Black Entertainment : Children of Blood and Bone Black Entertainment 1
Marquis Davis Black Christians : I will deceive all thee Children - Volume 1, Series 2 Christian Study Group 4
Marquis Davis Black Christians : I will deceive all thee Children - Volume 1 Series 1 Christian Study Group 0
S Black People : Sexualizing Children Now a Part of School Curricula Black People Open Forum 1
J Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 86
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : African Children Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Fine1952 Black Education / Schools : Mother Says She Was Arrested for Homeschooling Her Children Black Education / Schools 0
IFE Black People Politics : Will The Justice Department’s Decision To End Private Prisons Help Children? Black People Politics 0
OldSoul OldSoul : The Crown - Something to teach the children OldSoul 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Black Children Kicked Out Of Preschool And Into Prison Pipeline Black Education / Schools 11
B The Front Porch : Indigo & Crystal Children/Adults The Front Porch 7