Black People Politics : Why did 13% of black men vote for Trump?

CreativeGrl

Dec 13, 2009
Can someone please help me to understand what is going on with the 13% of our men who voted for Trump? More black men voted for Trump than for Romney, McCain, or Bush.

I can understand some of them saying they weren't inspired by Hillary, but they could've chosen to write in another name, or just simply staying home. But no, they made a conscious effort to get up, go drive to the polling place, and stand in line for hours on end, just to push the button for Trump.

This tells me that this was more than them just not being inspired by Hillary. There was actually some real support for Trump going on there.

So If there are any black men here who voted for Trump, or if you know of any who did, or if you just have your own theory, please give your insight as to what 13% of our men found so appealing about a racist bigoted misogynist ego maniac.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Can someone please help me to understand what is going on with the 13% of our men who voted for Trump? More black men voted for Trump than for Romney, McCain, or Bush.

I can understand some of them saying they weren't inspired by Hillary, but they could've chosen to write in another name, or just simply staying home. But no, they made a conscious effort to get up, go drive to the polling place, and stand in line for hours on end, just to push the button for Trump.

This tells me that this was more than them just not being inspired by Hillary. There was actually some real support for Trump going on there.

So If there are any black men here who voted for Trump, or if you know of any who did, or if you just have your own theory, please give your insight as to what 13% of our men found so appealing about a racist bigoted misogynist ego maniac.
i do not know nor have i ever even heard of any black man who voted for trump...

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
CreativeGrl
I have a count from 2013 of the black male population count. It comes from the http://blackdemographics.com that count was 21.5 million. The black population has of increased of course. But with those numbers. About 2.7 million black males alone would be the number.

Let me add black women also voted for Trump. My sister was one. Her and her husband an african american dentist. Lean hard Republican. Her and I havent spoke since Oct. 2015. I asked her to stop posting Republican banter on my Facebook. She took offense.

The entire population of African Americans last count in 2015 was 46.2 million.
Of Trump supporters how many were women? Add it all up.

It is probably our Lawyers, Doctors, Dentist and others who are blinded by the lure. But know too the Democrats were the slave holders.

Why do we bother with either? If we all went independent with no recorded affliation. That may bring out the best of either. Only draw back is your stuck with no affiliation for quite a few years. Too they also penalize the individual. So they cant vote in any state General Election matters.

Unfortunately we are in a penal country. Ready to fine us every which way possible. Unlike whites who get a " Oh this is your first...lets call it a mistake. " We dont get that. They penalize churches to not rally politically with that non profit status. Basically buying Black Churches and anyone or anything resembling Reverand King...by getting them pimped to sell us out.

Now there a lot of support black. Folks dont know Black Churches back in the day. Spoke politics. We should get our churches off that nipple of that cow and then we can speak, meet and grow.

Basically we have allowed them to stand between US AND GOD!

Your penalized again and again with taxes and fees (on utility bills, phone bill, etc ) This is to keep folk down and under. So other than state and federal. The list goes on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Why did black men kneel to Black Women? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?Did Black Women Author The Bible? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
MicTheory Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Black Church Sell Out The Revolution? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Bboanerge Black Money Business Jobs : Did you keep your Black Money out of Starbucks' cash registers, today? Black Money Business Jobs 14
W Black Entertainment : I really did not like black panther movie Black Entertainment 37
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A founder of Black Lives Matter answers a question on many minds: Where did it go? African American History Culture 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Yvette Carnelle: "Government Ain't Never Did Nothing for Black People" is a lie Black People Politics 5
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : HOW DID WE LOSE BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES? Black Money Business Jobs 76
OldSoul OldSoul : Did You Know That Thousands Of Free Black People Were Killed In Concentration Camps In The U.S? OldSoul 0
TruthHitman Africa : Did Ancient Black Races Know That Earth Is A Flat Circle All Things Africa 3
baller Black Poetry : Does Black History Month Mean as much as it Once Did? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
Liberty Black People Politics : Black Dems aren’t turning out for Hillary like they did for Obama Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black Positive People : Did You Know: The Richest Woman On Wall Street Is Black? Black People Doing Positive Things 3
RAPTOR Law Forum : Black Man Exercises "Stand Your Ground" right In Florida, Did Not Go To Jail Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
chuck Black People : This Black Jockey Did More Than Win Horse Races! Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Black Man...did you tell a 乃lack ❤oman she's 乃eautiful today? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 288
R Black People : did black fling post a rasict ad or mistake Black People Open Forum 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Question: Why Did We Destroy All Black People Who Came To Help Us As A People? Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People : When Did Being 'Black' Become So One Dimensional? Black People Open Forum 22
1poetsought Black Poetry : A Black Man Did It Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Destee Black People : Do / Did You Give Black People Special Consideration Where You Work? Black People Open Forum 47
MsInterpret Black Education / Schools : Where did all the black male teachers go? Black Education / Schools 17
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Did Some Black Afrikans Of Afrika Profit From The Enslavement Of Our Ancestors? Chief Elder Osiris 4
W Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritually- When did the colour Black become so negative and why? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
river Black People : Did Michael Jackson Hate Being Black? Listen to His Own Words Black People Open Forum 44
L Black Entertainment : Black Love & Romance in Hollywood (Tyler Perry's 'Why Did I Get Married?') Black Entertainment 0
Destee Black People : White Man Did The Killing - Black Man Charged Black People Open Forum 7
river Destee Network : Did You Know The First Pilgrims Were Black? Destee Network : 9
Omowale Jabali Africa : Black Spark, White Fire: Did African Explorers Civilize Ancient Europe? All Things Africa 0
Destee Black People : Did Black People Give Birth to White People? Black People Open Forum 73
S Black People : When did they become BLACK? Black People Open Forum 12
PoeticManifesta Black People : Did yall know some of the most famous pirates of the carribean were black? Black People Open Forum 9
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : What part did God play in the creation of any religion? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Ndugu Black Ancestors : A Strong Congressman; Cummings suffered from a Broken Heart, seeing what a Cultural Virus , did to our people! Honoring Black Ancestors 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why did Judas not ask Jesus for forgiveness for betraying Him, instead of committing suicide? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why did Jesus on the cross pray to God to excuse His offenders since they were ignorant? Christian Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why Jesus did not avoid crucifixion?.. Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Did the Dutch "steal" this African food? Food Discussion and Recipes 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Candace Owens: Blacks Did Better in the First 100 Years After Slavery Black People Open Forum 6
OldSoul Black People : Where did suburbs come from? Black People Open Forum 1
Louise Cosper Black Christians : The Day Billy Graham Did the Unthinkable for Race Relations Christian Study Group 5
OldSoul Black People : Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery Black People Open Forum 18
Kemetstry African American History Culture : LITTLE PEOPLE DID BIG THINGS African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Cortana: What Did We Get Ourselves Into? Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Ozone Hole Over Antarctica Did Just Something It Hasn't In Decades Yahoo View Science and Technology 1
HODEE Black People Politics : OBAMA to "Republicans_I didn't create TRUMP.. your hate towards me did! Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Did Satan Create Catholicism? Trump-Supporting Pastor Robert Jeffress Thinks So Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : These Sorority Sisters Did a ‘Melanin Illustrated’ Photo Shoot Black People Doing Positive Things 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did Luke exaggerate Paul's food distribution AACOOLDRE 1