Black Men : Why baby mama drama is ultimately your own fault.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
some women are good at hiding that they are bat ish crazy...lol

one love
khasm
Yeah... He picked the wrong female to mate with.
Peace Deacs, Khasm..

I would also add.. that it is possible that some women become bat ish crazy/ the wrong female through dealing with a dude that is bat ish crazy / the wrong dude. If you keep getting the same results, you better take some time and figure out whats going on with you and your own actions.

I say it's his fault because of the actions he took.. and I don't just mean selecting her.. as I said, she may have been fine to begin with.. a huge part of the problem is dudes just being sluts.. and down for anything with anyone.. that whole mindset stems form a kind of voluntary.. though facilitated cultural immaturity. When you aint got to feed your kids for them to eat.. that impacts behavior and relationships.

Seriously.. at some point we have to push our folks past chasing every asz that passes.. #realtalk..

Last edited:

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
Peace Deacs, Khasm..

I would also add.. that it is possible that some women become bat ish crazy/ the wrong female through dealing with a dude that is bat ish crazy / the wrong dude. If you keep getting the same results, you better take some time and figure out whats going on with you and your own actions.

I say it's his fault because of the actions he took.. and I don't just mean selecting her.. as I said, she may have been fine to begin with.. a huge part of the problem is dudes just being sluts.. and down for anything with anyone.. that whole mindset stems form a kind of voluntary.. though facilitated cultural immaturity. When you aint got to feed your kids for them to eat.. that impacts behavior and relationships.

Seriously.. at some point we have to push are folks past chasing every asz that passes.. #realtalk..
No... she was like that prior.
He didn't take the time to vet the woman.

But it's also his fault for following the advice of the turn the other cheek and walk away crowd... As you can see... He is not walking away.

Should have pressed charges, got an order of protection, gained custody of his child..

But instead he is in the bin...

So basically... Turn the other cheek and someone will simply punch the other side. Protect yourself at all times

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: