Black Men : Why baby mama drama is ultimately your own fault.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
one thing to note is that the mother was 22.. and the father.. 34..
That is a significant age difference and makes me wonder about the man and his choices too. Nevertheless, most young teenagers are responsible enough to be around their young siblings and relatives and babysit. So this little baby suffered under the actions of a 22 year old mother of whom, obviously was out of control, but due to her actions, she should never be allowed to be around little babies unless she is prosecuted, even the child she was carrying should be taken from her until she is prosecuted. But, the person that will carry more of the responsibility, in my opinion, will be the judge in how he/she handles this situation. I would not want to be a judge in this case.

I was abused as a child, and i tell you, if a mother goes to that extent, they will never get better without at least some hard core intervention. never. It doesn't get better for a little child to be left in the care of a mother that would go to that extent. never.

David Stinson

Sep 23, 2016
And honestly, it IS the truth. The responsibility does belong to us if we have it. Regardless of her contributions or if she stars the drama, ultimately it boils down to this:

1 - YOU CHOSE HER! You could have just left her alone in the first place.
2 - You didn't discern that there were factors in her character that would cause drama.
3 - You laid down with her before REALLY getting to know her.
4 - You didn't handle the situation with responsibility.

Obviously this is not about assigning blame, brothers, but think about it. If you have baby mamma drama right now, how many times have you thought within yourself, "if I only handled it differently," or "I wish I never got involved with her," etc. We need to make much better choices about our dealings with sisters.
100% truth

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: