Black Men : Why baby mama drama is ultimately your own fault.

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
He chose her
Chose to claim that wench
Chose to sleep with that wench
Chose to leave his son with that wench
Chose to directly confront her after 2 minutes when he discovered the child and wanted an 'answer'
Your baby by the trash with bruised eyes is not enough of an answer.

You must vet every woman in your life and weed out the cancers regardless if you have a sexual relation or not. Association with lessers leave you just like that.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
its your fault..

OMG I hope there is a follow up to this youtube. I hope he more than just confront her. This is unbelievable. This is much much more than just baby mama drama. This is a serious crime against nature.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
OH MY GOD! I Hope he did more than that. I hope she has been prosecuted and rotting in jail.
That video would probably just get the kid taken away from both of 'em.

He probably didn't give any thought to what kind of mother she would be when he saw her in the club.. and she probably never thought about what kind of father he would be..

just two people doing what felt good at the moment..

that poor baby is just a byproduct of selfish, stunted, short-sighted fools.

"it's like nobody raised 'em---poor babies.."
https://destee.com/threads/poor-babies.58983/

skuderjaymes

Nov 2, 2009
Occupation
yep.. just like I thought:

David Bryant Posts Video Of Son's Alleged Abuse By Mother, Gets Charged Himself

A Pennsylvania man who claims he arrived at his ex-girlfriend's home to find their 11-month-old boy abused, posted a shocking video on Facebook, and now faces criminal charges himself.

David Bryant, 25, of Wilkinsburg, took video on his cell phone of the Sept. 13 incident, showing a badly bruised young boy crying outside the home of 23-year-old Dalishia Salter.

Bryant later posted the video to his Facebook page, which has since gone viral, according to Trib Live.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/18/child-abuse-video-david-bryant_n_5843612.html

skuderjaymes

Nov 2, 2009
Occupation
Charges Dismissed Against Father In Wilkinsburg Child Endangerment Case

WILKINSBURG (KDKA) — The parents of an 11-month-old baby boy who are charged with endangering the welfare of the child appeared in court Thursday where a video presented at the hearing helped to clear the father.

“When you hear David crying and just sobbing over his son’s condition, I think the video – as he said – speaks for itself,” said Wendy Williams’ David Bryant’s attorney.

"The little boy is now in foster care."

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/12/18/charges-dismissed-against-father-in-wilkinsburg-child-endangerment-case/

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
I just recently saw a COLD CASE FILE about a woman/mother that was finally prosecuted for killing her baby.

Her name was MADELINE CARMICHAEL.

She controlled her four children, her three remaining children and kept it a family secret for 20 years. At the time, she had a 16 year old son, an 8 year old daughter, and twins, a boy and a girl ages 3. The little boy was Andre and the little girl was Latanisha.

When the little girl vomited, the mother beat her while in her high chair and then the 16 year old son also beat her until she died and the 8 year old daughter watched. then she took the dead little baby and put her in a trunk, and put mothballs in the trunk. then she put the trunk in her closet and pushed furniture to block the closet and there the dead baby remained for 20 years. She collected foster care money for her continually. Soon, Andre and his older sister were put in foster homes. Finally after Andre kept telling his sister that he had visions that he had a sister and an aunt asked him about his twin sister, and then he went to police. Even though it can become overwhelming for mothers, there is no excuse for an adult to do this to a little baby. If a person goes to that degree, they must be dealt with.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Charges Dismissed Against Father In Wilkinsburg Child Endangerment Case

WILKINSBURG (KDKA) — The parents of an 11-month-old baby boy who are charged with endangering the welfare of the child appeared in court Thursday where a video presented at the hearing helped to clear the father.

“When you hear David crying and just sobbing over his son’s condition, I think the video – as he said – speaks for itself,” said Wendy Williams’ David Bryant’s attorney.

"The little boy is now in foster care."

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/12/18/charges-dismissed-against-father-in-wilkinsburg-child-endangerment-case/
i'm so happy Wendy Williams picked up this story, but what about the mother? Somebody needs to be prosecuted. That female is beyond evil.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
i'm so happy Wendy Williams picked up this story, but what about the mother? Somebody needs to be prosecuted. That female is beyond evil.
That is a shocking video.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍