Nigeria : Why allow religion to seperate us as a Race?/ Nigerian Bombings today

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I ask you the same question!!! Porve your actions and I will prove mine, if your ego desires you to reduce a discussion board,
into a grade school show and tell.

And if you have a probelm with news posts that inform the members here tell management to cahngethis open discussion section to history and religion only, if that is all you can come up with 24/7

Here you are the one challenging me to prove then accusing me of reducing discussion to an elementary show and tell? You make no sense at all. You complain about others and religion posts then here you are in a religious post under the guise of informing? Is this news to anyone here? No. Just another thread for you to use as a soapbox and dictate to us and challenge us on what we should be doing but what are you doing other than running your mouth challenging others?

Nothing but giving Christians a bad name and I know there are some Christians here who agree!

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Here you are the one challenging me to prove then accusing me of reducing discussion to an elementary show and tell? You make no sense at all. You complain about others and religion posts then here you are in a religious post under the guise of informing? Is this news to anyone here? No. Just another thread for you to use as a soapbox and dictate to us and challenge us on what we should be doing but what are you doing other than running your mouth challenging others?

Nothing but giving Christians a bad name and I know there are some Christians here who agree!
and luckily you give no one a bad name cause there is no group you could fit in!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
and luckily you give no one a bad name cause there is no group you could fit in!
I belong to and fit into numerous groups of which I typically find myself in a role of leadership, teaching and providing mentorship as a result of my community service record.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
So basicaly you post on this thread, with juvenile perosnal ish, to dance on the graves of the Nigerians who have lost lives in this madness, now understanding is established

Zim

Oct 12, 2009
As far as this topic is concerned I agree most people don't care because they are too busy with their own lives. This is pre example of Christian and Islamic factionalism and fanaticism in action.
Maybe the laughing comment was taking it a bit too far but the point I am trying to get across people are not even enthusiastic enough to laugh when africans or black people kill each-other. Western powers are obviously going to lap up the opportunity to demonize Islam but the fact is both the global christian and muslim community don't really care about Africans whether they are MUSLIM or CHRISTIAN. This isn't the first time Nigeria has been attacked by so called Muslim extremists. If Christians were being persecuted like this in any other non black/African Muslim nation you best believe there would be international condemnation. Just like when a coptic egyptian church was bombed and just like the Muslim world openly condemns Israeli treatment of the Palestinian Muslims. Black people are just body's to the rest of the world. They see black people dying on their TV screens everyday. Christian, Muslim, Starvation, Bombings, Gang culture, you name it.

Too bad Nigerian don't realize that they are one.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.