Nigeria : Why allow religion to seperate us as a Race?/ Nigerian Bombings today

Josh X Brown

Dec 6, 2013
I have a question because I'm a bit confused. Don't you follow Islam? You even speak Arabic, so don't you see this as contradicting what you've said in your post? Also what god? the one man created, or the one true god which is nature, the one that Africans understood, but never divinized.

Peace!
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no Contradiction. The Original inhabitants of Arabia were black people and Arabic is a Original language. I don't know if you knew that or not. I am talking of the Creator not the mystery God that people try and teach Us of. WE knew who God Was and Black people not just those who were on the land that is now called Africa but all over this planet.

So in knowing who we are and the root of Us there is no contradiction in what I said.

Most of what Is given in these days are watered down versions of our Stories and our History.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek

There is no Contradiction. The Original inhabitants of Arabia were black people and Arabic is a Original language. I don't know if you knew that or not. I am talking of the Creator not the mystery God that people try and teach Us of. WE knew who God Was and Black people not just those who were on the land that is now called Africa but all over this planet.

So in knowing who we are and the root of Us there is no contradiction in what I said.

Most of what Is given in these days are watered down versions of our Stories and our History.
do you support boko haram?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
There is no Contradiction. The Original inhabitants of Arabia were black people and Arabic is a Original language.
We will get to this later...

I am talking of the Creator not the mystery God that people try and teach Us of. WE knew who God Was and Black people not just those who were on the land that is now called Africa but all over this planet.
And I'm asking you, who is the creator? You said "god", god is not a name but a title. Are you using the Qura'n as your source?

You also said that the principles of Islam is what we should be following. That tell me you read the Qura'n which has just about everything the bible has, all the way down to a mystery god. You even went so far as saying the principles that Jesus taught is what we should be following. Are you aware that no such being existed? He was invented from the first white pharaoh, AKA Alexander the Geek, later changed to the great.

Who are we? Many of us pray to a god, and an invented being who's acceptance was beaten into us as slaves. Don't for get this religion was not yours, it, along with your name was given to you under the sting of the whip. So why embrace it?

I agree, but you won't find out what the truth is until you put down the books who's information was derived from the writings of others. Because there was no god named Jesus in Egypt.

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.

There is no Contradiction. The Original inhabitants of Arabia were black people and Arabic is a Original language. I don't know if you knew that or not.
I apologize for coming back to this, I just needed to understand it better. I don't know how you came up with this so I'll assume it was me using the word Islam. That being the case, I was talking a who the creator was. But lets go with this. The Qura'n has a 7 day creation story also that read just like the bible in many ways. Do you believe in the Torah? Moses, etc. all of this can be found in that same book of fairy tales called the bible. So there is not that much difference in the teaching.

The one thing my brutha you have to remember about all religions, and that they are all constructs. Not one is naturally created.

Peace!

Josh X Brown

Dec 6, 2013
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is the Creator?
The actual name of the Creator of the Universe and all that is in it is Unknown. The Qur'an does not reveal everything it is just a very small peace of a bigger body of knowledge.

I study the Qur'an and whatever body of knowledge that I can I know that everything is not going to be in just one book and even the Qur'an speaks to that. Now as far as Jesus goes there may not have been man named Jesus but Isa Son of Mary existed that's his name in Arabic. Now what Is your knowledge of Egypt did you know that Arabic was the Root language of Egypt and that a Dialect of that Language was Aramaic and also Hebrew.

Who are we?
We are descendents of the Original people of this planet direct descendents of the Creator.

Islam has always been our religion maybe not under the Title Islam but our submission and Obedience to the Divine laws of Nature has always been our nature and our way.

You have to remember those stories are stories ,the Bible may be a book that has been greater added to and taken away from but there are words of wisdom in it same as Qur'an and any other book of wisdom.

Now let me ask you this what is your Idea of Our Original religion and What Is the Name of God you accept?

Josh X Brown

Dec 6, 2013
I apologize for coming back to this, I just needed to understand it better. I don't know how you came up with this so I'll assume it was me using the word Islam. That being the case, I was talking a who the creator was. But lets go with this. The Qura'n has a 7 day creation story also that read just like the bible in many ways. Do you believe in the Torah? Moses, etc. all of this can be found in that same book of fairy tales called the bible. So there is not that much difference in the teaching.

The one thing my brutha you have to remember about all religions, and that they are all constructs. Not one is naturally created.

Peace!
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's were you are wrong at brutha. Most of the religions are made not created.Now because you really don't have the knowledge at this time to comprehend what I am giving you I will try to make it as baby food.

I accept Islam not the Arab Culture nor Media depiction of Islam. You say Islam is not our religion what proof can you provide me with telling us the Name of our religion? Now to say that this and that are fairy tales the same could be said of what you read and study.

So the Next time you want to try and put someone down or try to say something is false bring some True evidence and something to back up your criticism let the Truth be Known.

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's were you are wrong at brutha. Most of the religions are made not created.Now because you really don't have the knowledge at this time to comprehend what I am giving you I will try to make it as baby food.

I accept Islam not the Arab Culture nor Media depiction of Islam. You say Islam is not our religion what proof can you provide me with telling us the Name of our religion? Now to say that this and that are fairy tales the same could be said of what you read and study.

So the Next time you want to try and put someone down or try to say something is false bring some True evidence and something to back up your criticism let the Truth be Known.

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you a 'five percenter'?

Josh X Brown

Dec 6, 2013
are you a 'five percenter'?
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could call me that I am Fine with that but I am not a fallower of Bro. Clarence 13x but I am a Student just as he was of the teachings of Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad Under the Guidance and leadership of The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is the Creator?
The actual name of the Creator of the Universe and all that is in it is Unknown. The Qur'an does not reveal everything it is just a very small peace of a bigger body of knowledge.
I would argue that the name of the creator is known, and it's name is nature. There is no god higher.

I study the Qur'an and whatever body of knowledge that I can I know that everything is not going to be in just one book and even the Qur'an speaks to that. Now as far as Jesus goes there may not have been man named Jesus but Isa Son of Mary existed that's his name in Arabic. Now what Is your knowledge of Egypt did you know that Arabic was the Root language of Egypt and that a Dialect of that Language was Aramaic and also Hebrew.
Sorry, but the Qur'an run parallel to the bible in many ways, and as long as it perpetuate our distorted history, it is on the same level. IMO, it is too many facts out there to show that Jesus never existed, and Mary? the virgin birth?....Hmmmmmmm

Who are we?
We are descendents of the Original people of this planet direct descendents of the Creator.
So you mean we are of the 3rd root race?
Islam has always been our religion maybe not under the Title Islam but our submission and Obedience to the Divine laws of Nature has always been our nature and our way
Ok, one is natural, and the other is a human construct. All organized religions are the attempts my man to codify a particular interpretation of god’s communication to it’s believers. The one thing about all religions is that they must understand that their doctrines are not the inspired word of god; they are just attempts of humans to understand an infinite god.

You have to remember those stories are stories ,the Bible may be a book that has been greater added to and taken away from but there are words of wisdom in it same as Qur'an and any other book of wisdom.
I didn't say there were no words of wisdom in it, but you and I know it's know read like that, now is it? Look at the dark ages, the crusades, and using their power to promote Heliocentrism over Geocentrism.

Now let me ask you this what is your Idea of Our Original religion and What Is the Name of God you accept?
Our original religion was based on nature, which was created long before man walked the earth, even before the first root race, it is the beginning. And the name of the god I accept is called "consciousness" We have to realize, god didn't create man, man created god.

Peace!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??