Nigeria : Why allow religion to seperate us as a Race?/ Nigerian Bombings today

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Do you follow other sites such as nairaland? if not check it out sometimes. Not much difference except the religious flaming gets more intense and like I said most don't care. They dealing with other issues so long as bombs not falling on them.
The question was

after your 5 posts do you care? and what is your opinion of Dr Amos Wilson's statement?

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
No one can definitively know, who is really behind, the violent tragedy in Nigeria, immediately after the fact and before any investigation. In the past, there have been impostors claiming to represent certain groups, who have taken credit, in order to demonize other groups. There is also a historical record of national governments, as well as colonial powers, attacking one group and blaming it on the other, in a divide and rule strategy. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but solving a crime requires asking the question, 'who benefits?' Does the Muslim or Christian community benefit from this tragedy? Does the government benefit by playing off one group against another? May be. Do arms manufacturers benefit in selling weapons, security equipment and services worth millions or billions to a country, by blowing up a few dozen people? Threats of any kind are good for the security or defence industry.
This does not mean, the early reports out of Nigeria are false, but sometimes first reports later change. Remember, the story of the alleged unproven death of Osama Bin Laden, which changed several times? So, let us keep our fingers crossed and wait.
Thank you.
Wisdom is a blessing...especially in this day and age.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
Thank you.
Wisdom is a blessing...especially in this day and age.
Thanks for your concern, and the brother is right, but the British used that tactic on us there before, and time is running out.

People are fooled by the Global Oligarchy into fighting each
other to destabilze the nation internally while a Gulf oil slick is aproaching the coast that will cause untold damage externally to coastal cities towns and fish industry.

No one ever said the Global oligrachy does not have it's hand in every single atrocity
situation we see and have seen in the Motherland,
since the Gobal oligarchy sees us as
Black people globally whether we desire to or not,
and perpetrate the same devilment on the minds of Black folks in this nation that causes the abberations and horrors we see right here in this side of the Atlantic we were stolen to.

We have no choice at this rate since this same situation has occured several times in the past and is getting worse as economies decline, and scapegoats are saught after,
but to decide whether we want to be manipulated or think before we feel.

If there is anything one can understand about 40 thousand years of African history is that we are the most adaptable people on the planet, evidenced by the thousands of years of migration to unfamiliar climates and terrains noted by Chancellor Williams in "Destruction of Black Civilization.
Kwame Ture stated that just before colonization various African ethnic groups were coalescing into a form of Pan African unity , accentuatung their similarites and over looking but appreciating and respecting their differences.

Zim

Oct 12, 2009
Do you follow other sites such as nairaland? if not check it out sometimes. Not much difference except the religious flaming gets more intense and like I said most don't care. They dealing with other issues so long as bombs not falling on them.
I think I have visited that site a few times out of curiosity. No surprise there then.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
both the global muslim and christian community laughs when nigerians kill each-other over religion. in-fact they dont even laugh because they don't care.
Be honest bro you actually saw Black folks laughing at this when it happened last year? And where have you actually seen any one of African descent say they did not care about something like this?

Another question is, does anyone think this kind of thing will continue, or diminish?

Zim

Oct 12, 2009
Be honest bro you actually saw Black folks laughing at this when it happened last year? And where have you actually seen any one of African descent say they did not care about something like this?

Another question is, does anyone think this kind of thing will continue, or diminish?
I explained what I meant in a post a few pages back, read it. I didn't specifically say Black folks were laughing neither did I exclusively refer to people of African descent not caring.

Stop twisting things.

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
My arrest in Saudi Arabia was a conspiracy from Nigeria – Gumi

Written by Isa Sa’idu, Kaduna Saturday, 24 December 2011 05:03

Sheikh Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi, who returned from Saudi Arabia Thursday night, yesterday in Kaduna, said his arrest in Saudi Arabia was masterminded by some forces from Nigeria. Addressing thousands of worshippers at the Sultan Bello mosque, Sheikh Gumi thanked Allah that the Saudi government is the type that strictly follows the rule of law. “If it were another country, they would have killed me on the pretence of terrorism. What those who masterminded my arrest wanted to achieve is to tell the world that we teach terrorism here in this mosque. I am not the target but this mosque is the target. They wanted to link this mosque with terrorism. They wanted to tell the world that our father and teacher, Sheikh Abubakar Mahmud Gumi, taught us terrorism.” Gumi also said that the Saudi government investigated thoroughly. “They found that I don’t have any question to answer. Apart from the Nigerian forces, there were other forces from other parts of the world. “However, I have forgiven all those who were behind my arrest. I take solace in the fact that Allah has saved me and the arrest was a destiny from Allah, which I cannot escape.”
It would be recalled that in 2010, Sheikh Gumi was arrested in Saudi Arabia over allegation of having a link with Umar Farouk Mutallab, the Nigerian accused of attempting to detonate a bomb in the Detroit-bound flight on the 25th of December, 2009. When Sheikh Gumi was eventually released by the Saudi government, he was stopped from coming back to Nigeria and that was what led to the deployment of Sheikh Alhassan Sa’eed Jos to conduct the annual Ramadan Tafsir (Qur’an commentary) at the Sultan Bello mosque for two years.

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8049:my-arrest-in-saudi-arabia-was-a-conspiracy-from-nigeria-gumi&catid=40:cover-stories&Itemid=26

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Boko haram is there to cause instability and most likely is funded by western countries to undermine the Nigerian government. You know how the west plays both sides.
“The US and French governments want to assure themselves that the new Chinese leadership will not continue its beneficial relationships with resource-rich African nations that have been a success in the past. Therefore, the ‘War on Terror’ will create instability and will disrupt China’s economic growth. AFRICOM mission is to create war in the name of fighting terrorism and that is what ‘US national security interests’ in Africa is really about.”

Josh X Brown

Dec 6, 2013
“The US and French governments want to assure themselves that the new Chinese leadership will not continue its beneficial relationships with resource-rich African nations that have been a success in the past. Therefore, the ‘War on Terror’ will create instability and will disrupt China’s economic growth. AFRICOM mission is to create war in the name of fighting terrorism and that is what ‘US national security interests’ in Africa is really about.”
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anytime you try and fallow someones else idea and have not to much knowledge of what they are speaking your at a disadvantage. Many black people who fallow Islam do not fallow Islam but fallow Arab tradition. Same as with Christianity we are at a disadvantage fallowing that which is in contradiction or contrary to our Nature.

The principles of Islam is what we should be fallowing not Arab culture or rituals The principles that Jesus taught and was the example of is what we should be fallowing not Doctrines and culture and rituals.

We have gone crazy trying to fallow others Idea of there misunderstanding of What our forefathers taught them. Until we come Into the Knowledge of Self which is the Knowledge of God we will continue to kill each other foolishly and ignorantly.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anytime you try and fallow someones else idea and have not to much knowledge of what they are speaking your at a disadvantage. Many black people who fallow Islam do not fallow Islam but fallow Arab tradition. Same as with Christianity we are at a disadvantage fallowing that which is in contradiction or contrary to our Nature.

The principles of Islam is what we should be fallowing not Arab culture or rituals The principles that Jesus taught and was the example of is what we should be fallowing not Doctrines and culture and rituals.

We have gone crazy trying to fallow others Idea of there misunderstanding of What our forefathers taught them. Until we come Into the Knowledge of Self which is the Knowledge of God we will continue to kill each other foolishly and ignorantly.
I have a question because I'm a bit confused. Don't you follow Islam? You even speak Arabic, so don't you see this as contradicting what you've said in your post? Also what god? the one man created, or the one true god which is nature, the one that Africans understood, but never divinized.

Peace!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍