Nigeria : Why allow religion to seperate us as a Race?/ Nigerian Bombings today

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
duuhhh yeah you right, you sho is right, it happened last Christmas, and the last Muslim holiday just let folks just keep killing each other over religion while the white man laughs and takes the resources when the smoke clears!(?):confused:

Some slaves told Harriett Tubman freedom was a pipe dream when she came to liberate them in the dark of the night.

did they tell Kwame Nkhrumah, and Julius Nyere the same thing about Pan Africanism?
And like I said, you always get on people about addressing you when you are not online, but how are they suppose to do that when your name doesnt't show? I feel like you are hiding.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
I don't have a hang up, I just see that you do less for Christianity than what you should. Like I said, all you do is complain, I don't agree with all posters, but I don't attack. You are wearing me thin, and I am a Christian, Kwanzaa as far as I am concerned is a substitution for Christmas, plain and simple. What I really want to talk to you about is not representing Christianity so bad.
You so full of your self righteousness and judgement as I defend attacks on Chrsitinaity for 2 years,
you have the unmitigated gaul to tell me after all of the community actvities I have posted,
that I am not Chritstian enough for you!????

explain yourself

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
You so full of your self righteousness and judgement as I defend attacks on Chrsitinaity for 2 years,
you have the unmitigated gaul to tell me after all of the community actvities I have posted,
that I am not Chritstian enough for you!????

explain yourself
I will explain myself, because I do not seek to cause problems, I honestly want to know what is on your mind. I am not saying that you are not Christian enough, I have no idea what that means. I am human and I make mistakes, so Christian enough does not register in my databank. What I am saying is your approach is so crazy sometimes. Sometimes, I read your post and I say what does that have to do with what the poster had to say, Ankhur is just starting ish. You always start ish...it is getting old.

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
I will explain myself, because I do not seek to cause problems, I honestly want to know what is on your mind. I am not saying that you are not Christian enough, I have no idea what that means. I am human and I make mistakes, so Christian enough does not register in my databank. What I am saying is your approach is so crazy sometimes. Sometimes, I read your post and I say what does that have to do with what the poster had to say, Ankhur is just starting ish. You always start ish...it is getting old.
You are working my last nerve....I am sure that doesn't concern you at all....but dam, if it isn't productive, it must be counterproductive...think about it cat.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
you j
just got here you need to read the archives to know what is going on and look at what it is I am responding to if I am your sole focus on this website

and if you desire to be a moderator apply with management cause unless you show what you are talking about you sound like a hypocrate and a hater, and a backslidning Christian for being judgemental

And so far you have said nothing about the horror in Nigeria so really what are you about?

If you had ish about me you could have sent me a message

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: