Nigeria : Why allow religion to seperate us as a Race?/ Nigerian Bombings today

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
I noticed that also last week and there is clear reason for it but sometimes when someone is banned from a website they learn how to return but that is something that I don't make an issue.
I feel like I am back in elementary school with this kind of stuff:rolleyes:

What state do grown folks act like this?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
both the global muslim and christian community laughs when nigerians kill each-other over religion. in-fact they dont even laugh because they don't care.
As far as this topic is concerned I agree most people don't care because they are too busy with their own lives. This is pre example of Christian and Islamic factionalism and fanaticism in action.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I feel like I am back in elementary school with this kind of stuff:rolleyes:

What state do grown folks act like this?
You are the only one here constantly complaint about haters, fetishes,cowards, and obsessions with religion yet you have created more recent threads dealing with religion than most of us combined. So it is no wonder how you feel so grow up and stop acting like a schoolgirl.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
As far as this topic is concerned I agree most people don't care because they are too busy with their own lives. This is pre example of Christian and Islamic factionalism and fanaticism in action.
were do you live were those in the masjids of African descent or churches of those of African

descent would as the brother said

laugh at the death of another Black person regardless of relgion?

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
So what do you desire I will remove that blcok now learn how to make a perosnal message, a

and no not hiding just giving those who fear to post when I am here a chance to get on, so after two posts about personal ish with me, since I have never dialogued debated or even argued with you as a memeber

what is your problem and what is it that you don't not like about yourself?

that you need to drag this kind of thing on as the basics of your focus and topic?

and without saying a word of concern about what the thread is about?
Okay, you removed the block, but now you have to click on my name, and then click again, and in the upper right corner it says follow. Then we can converse privately. I am only making this an issue because I am a Christian and you make us look sooooo bad. Come on man, I want to know what is going on in your head. If you don't like that, it is fine, believe me, there are others on here who couldn't handle it, so if you can handle it and go "toe to toe", then I am that one.

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
I don't see anyone as allowing religion to separate us as a people. I do however see people on here who are striving to "undo what religion did" which was to separate us as a people while we all suffer the same blows.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
Okay, you removed the block, but now you have to click on my name, and then click again, and in the upper right corner it says follow. Then we can converse privately. I am only making this an issue because I am a Christian and you make us look sooooo bad. Come on man, I want to know what is going on in your head. If you don't like that, it is fine, believe me, there are others on here who couldn't handle it, so if you can handle it and go "toe to toe", then I am that one.
One what are you asking me exaclty?

Two what is your point ?

Three how can you fix your face up to call yourself a Christian but have nothing to say other then your personal beef , on a thread about the bombing of Black churches in Africa?

So what is it that you desire to debate? what is your ish your beef and your hang up?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
were do you live were those in the masjids of African descent or churches of those of African

descent would as the brother said

laugh at the death of another Black person regardless of relgion?

Your question/statement is redundant because I already stated they don't care. Is the AU solving this problem? No. So black people in the us have no authority. As stated to you before Africans for the most part don't think and act race first and increasingly this includes African Americans who got their own concerns and issues to deal with. It seems everyone here recognizes this except you.

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
One what are you asking me exaclty?

Two what is your point ?

Three how can you fix your face up to call yourself a Christian but have nothing to say other then your personal beef , on a thread about the bombing of Black churches in Africa?

So what is it that you desire to debate? what is your ish your beef and your hang up?
You are a mess....carry one.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
Your question/statement is redundant because I already stated they don't care. Is the AU solving this problem? No. So black people in the us have no authority. As stated to you before Africans for the most part don't think and act race first and increasingly this includes African Americans who got their own concerns and issues to deal with. It seems everyone here recognizes this except you.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz