Nigeria : Why allow religion to seperate us as a Race?/ Nigerian Bombings today

Zim

Oct 12, 2009
both the global muslim and christian community laughs when nigerians kill each-other over religion. in-fact they dont even laugh because they don't care.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
both the global muslim and christian community laughs when nigerians kill each-other over religion. in-fact they dont even laugh because they don't care.
That is deep cause I guess Minister Farakahn in Chicago and the Imam of Masjid A Taqwaa in Brooklyn, as well as 98% of the Black churches and Christians in this nation are not part of the globe you mention.

So where you live do you see Muslims and Christians laughing about the death of other Muslims or Christians or do you see Black folks laughing at the death of other Black folks?

Many here have regected in this United States both religions and in many cases religion all together and have replaced it or supplemented it with the celebration of Kwanzaa, based on ancient African traditional ethics and altruisitic actions

the first day being Umoja-Unity!, therefore what is your opinion of Kwanzaa and the Nguzo Saba?

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
That is deep cause I guess Minister Farakahn in Chicago and the Imam of Masjid A Taqwaa in Brooklyn, as well as 98% of the Black churches and Christians in this nation are not part of the globe you mention.

So where you live do you see Muslims and Christians laughing about the death of other Muslims or Christians or do you see Black folks laughing at the death of other Black folks?

Many here have regected in this United States both religions and in many cases religion all together and have replaced it or supplemented it with the celebration of Kwanzaa, based on ancient African traditional ethics and altruisitic actions

the first day being Umoja-Unity!, therefore what is your opinion of Kwanzaa and the Nguzo Saba?
As a matter of fact I have seen you complain about how people respond when you are not online or logged off, but I just noticed that you aren't in the list of people who are online, but it reads that one more person is here than is listed. Not a big deal unless you constantly complain about people responding to you when you are not here, don't hide, which is what you are doing right now.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
As a matter of fact I have seen you complain about how people respond when you are not online or logged off, but I just noticed that you aren't in the list of people who are online, but it reads that one more person is here than is listed. Not a big deal unless you constantly complain about people responding to you when you are not here, don't hide, which is what you are doing right now.
whats your your hang up? check the archives if you desire to know what is on my mind

Now how do you feel about this ish and what is your feling about the second day of Kwanzaa now that I have your attention?

And yes I prefer to keep it like that, in lieu of the haters here, no complaints just observations

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
whats your your hang up? check the archives if you desire to know what is on my mind

Now how do you feel about this ish and what is your feling about the second day of Kwanzaa now that I have your attention?

And yes I prefer to keep it like that, in lieu of the haters here, no complaints just observations
I don't have a hang up, I just see that you do less for Christianity than what you should. Like I said, all you do is complain, I don't agree with all posters, but I don't attack. You are wearing me thin, and I am a Christian, Kwanzaa as far as I am concerned is a substitution for Christmas, plain and simple. What I really want to talk to you about is not representing Christianity so bad.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: