Nigeria : Why allow religion to seperate us as a Race?/ Nigerian Bombings today

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
duuhhh yeah you right, you sho is right, it happened last Christmas, and the last Muslim holiday just let folks just keep killing each other over religion while the white man laughs and takes the resources when the smoke clears!(?):confused:

Some slaves told Harriett Tubman freedom was a pipe dream when she came to liberate them in the dark of the night.

did they tell Kwame Nkhrumah, and Julius Nyere the same thing about Pan Africanism?
And like I said, you always get on people about addressing you when you are not online, but how are they suppose to do that when your name doesnt't show? I feel like you are hiding.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
I don't have a hang up, I just see that you do less for Christianity than what you should. Like I said, all you do is complain, I don't agree with all posters, but I don't attack. You are wearing me thin, and I am a Christian, Kwanzaa as far as I am concerned is a substitution for Christmas, plain and simple. What I really want to talk to you about is not representing Christianity so bad.
You so full of your self righteousness and judgement as I defend attacks on Chrsitinaity for 2 years,
you have the unmitigated gaul to tell me after all of the community actvities I have posted,
that I am not Chritstian enough for you!????

explain yourself

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
You so full of your self righteousness and judgement as I defend attacks on Chrsitinaity for 2 years,
you have the unmitigated gaul to tell me after all of the community actvities I have posted,
that I am not Chritstian enough for you!????

explain yourself
I will explain myself, because I do not seek to cause problems, I honestly want to know what is on your mind. I am not saying that you are not Christian enough, I have no idea what that means. I am human and I make mistakes, so Christian enough does not register in my databank. What I am saying is your approach is so crazy sometimes. Sometimes, I read your post and I say what does that have to do with what the poster had to say, Ankhur is just starting ish. You always start ish...it is getting old.

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
I will explain myself, because I do not seek to cause problems, I honestly want to know what is on your mind. I am not saying that you are not Christian enough, I have no idea what that means. I am human and I make mistakes, so Christian enough does not register in my databank. What I am saying is your approach is so crazy sometimes. Sometimes, I read your post and I say what does that have to do with what the poster had to say, Ankhur is just starting ish. You always start ish...it is getting old.
You are working my last nerve....I am sure that doesn't concern you at all....but dam, if it isn't productive, it must be counterproductive...think about it cat.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
you j
just got here you need to read the archives to know what is going on and look at what it is I am responding to if I am your sole focus on this website

and if you desire to be a moderator apply with management cause unless you show what you are talking about you sound like a hypocrate and a hater, and a backslidning Christian for being judgemental

And so far you have said nothing about the horror in Nigeria so really what are you about?

If you had ish about me you could have sent me a message

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
you j

just got here you need to read the archives to know what is going on and look at what it is I am responding to if I am your sole focus on this website

and if you desire to be a moderator apply with management cause unless you show what you are talking about you sound like a hypocrate and a hater, and a backslidning Christian for being judgemental

And so far you have said nothing about the horror in Nigeria so really what are you about?

If you had ish about me you could have sent me a message[/quote
I don't really want to send you a message. I couldn't follow you because your name doesn't appear as the people who are online. That is why I didn't send you a message. Believe me, I would have rather had a one on one, or as you say "toe to toe", with you, but I don't know how to do that unless I follow you and you follow me. I can't follow you unless you make yourself visible when you are online here, as far as I know. As far as I am concerned you are hiding, and for some odd reason, you think people are stupid and don't know that.

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
you j

If you had ish about me you could have sent me a message
I don't really want to send you a message. I couldn't follow you because your name doesn't appear as the people who are online. That is why I didn't send you a message. Believe me, I would have rather had a one on one, or as you say "toe to toe", with you, but I don't know how to do that unless I follow you and you follow me. I can't follow you unless you make yourself visible when you are online here, as far as I know. As far as I am concerned you are hiding, and for some odd reason, you think people are stupid and don't know that.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
So what do you desire I will remove that blcok now learn how to make a perosnal message, a
and no not hiding just giving those who fear to post when I am here a chance to get on, so after two posts about personal ish with me, since I have never dialogued debated or even argued with you as a memeber

what is your problem and what is it that you don't not like about yourself?

that you need to drag this kind of thing on as the basics of your focus and topic?

and without saying a word of concern about what the thread is about?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
As a matter of fact I have seen you complain about how people respond when you are not online or logged off, but I just noticed that you aren't in the list of people who are online, but it reads that one more person is here than is listed. Not a big deal unless you constantly complain about people responding to you when you are not here, don't hide, which is what you are doing right now.
I noticed that also last week and there is clear reason for it but sometimes when someone is banned from a website they learn how to return but that is something that I don't make an issue.

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
I noticed that also last week and there is clear reason for it but sometimes when someone is banned from a website they learn how to return but that is something that I don't make an issue.
It isn't a big issue, until I notice that someone is constantly saying "why wait until I am offline to respond", it seems kind of weak.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz