Nigeria : Why allow religion to seperate us as a Race?/ Nigerian Bombings today

Josh X Brown

Dec 6, 2013
I have a question because I'm a bit confused. Don't you follow Islam? You even speak Arabic, so don't you see this as contradicting what you've said in your post? Also what god? the one man created, or the one true god which is nature, the one that Africans understood, but never divinized.

Peace!

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no Contradiction. The Original inhabitants of Arabia were black people and Arabic is a Original language. I don't know if you knew that or not. I am talking of the Creator not the mystery God that people try and teach Us of. WE knew who God Was and Black people not just those who were on the land that is now called Africa but all over this planet.

So in knowing who we are and the root of Us there is no contradiction in what I said.

Most of what Is given in these days are watered down versions of our Stories and our History.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek

There is no Contradiction. The Original inhabitants of Arabia were black people and Arabic is a Original language. I don't know if you knew that or not. I am talking of the Creator not the mystery God that people try and teach Us of. WE knew who God Was and Black people not just those who were on the land that is now called Africa but all over this planet.

So in knowing who we are and the root of Us there is no contradiction in what I said.

Most of what Is given in these days are watered down versions of our Stories and our History.
do you support boko haram?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
There is no Contradiction. The Original inhabitants of Arabia were black people and Arabic is a Original language.

We will get to this later...

I am talking of the Creator not the mystery God that people try and teach Us of. WE knew who God Was and Black people not just those who were on the land that is now called Africa but all over this planet.

And I'm asking you, who is the creator? You said "god", god is not a name but a title. Are you using the Qura'n as your source?

You also said that the principles of Islam is what we should be following. That tell me you read the Qura'n which has just about everything the bible has, all the way down to a mystery god. You even went so far as saying the principles that Jesus taught is what we should be following. Are you aware that no such being existed? He was invented from the first white pharaoh, AKA Alexander the Geek, later changed to the great.

Who are we? Many of us pray to a god, and an invented being who's acceptance was beaten into us as slaves. Don't for get this religion was not yours, it, along with your name was given to you under the sting of the whip. So why embrace it?

I agree, but you won't find out what the truth is until you put down the books who's information was derived from the writings of others. Because there was no god named Jesus in Egypt.

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.

There is no Contradiction. The Original inhabitants of Arabia were black people and Arabic is a Original language. I don't know if you knew that or not.

I apologize for coming back to this, I just needed to understand it better. I don't know how you came up with this so I'll assume it was me using the word Islam. That being the case, I was talking a who the creator was. But lets go with this. The Qura'n has a 7 day creation story also that read just like the bible in many ways. Do you believe in the Torah? Moses, etc. all of this can be found in that same book of fairy tales called the bible. So there is not that much difference in the teaching.

The one thing my brutha you have to remember about all religions, and that they are all constructs. Not one is naturally created.

Peace!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : A people Who Will Allow Themselves To Be Disrespected Black People Open Forum 0
Chyko Black Relationships : Black Women Should Allow Black Men To Have Side Chicks – Mo’Nique Black Relationships 4
C Black People : Why Do Black Afrikans Allow That White Racist Unjust Prejudice Luciferian Human Being Set The Agenda For Black Commentary And Activism??? Black People Open Forum 0
Lon The Front Porch : Hello Fellow Destee Members Allow me to Introduce Myself The Front Porch 2
Destee Black People : Should We Allow the N Word to Be Used Here? Why or Why Not? Vote in the Poll Please. Black People Open Forum 69
Everett The Front Porch : Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Everett The Front Porch 4
R Black Poetry : He some how rhyme and allow time for a coffee break see softy and brought a plate for desserts under Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID HE SAID it's black HIPHOP chow dinner when a girl allow me to enter my plan is to knock them Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
nilevalley Black Money Business Jobs : Why do black people allow Asians and Arabs to dominate small businesses in their neighborhood? Black Money Business Jobs 24
shaka64 Black People : Arizona bill would allow businesses to refuse service to gays Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : There is no society in the world that would allow this to be marketed to their kids. Black People Open Forum 7
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Black Women Stand on NY Street and Allow Strangers to Touch Their Hair Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 42
Jaya Makara The Front Porch : Allow me to introduce myself to you The Front Porch 5
A Black People : The U.S. Supreme Court 2011 decision that serves to allow judges to void the Constitution in their c Black People Open Forum 5
MsInterpret Black Relationships : Would You Allow Significant Other to Your Passwords? Black Relationships 16
MS234 Black People : How do beautiful Black Woman allow themselves to be surgically ugly? Black People Open Forum 5
legit-writer Black Relationships : Allow Me to Ask it Differetly - For those who have cheated ... Black Relationships 17
S Black People : does your disposition allow you to learn new things? Black People Open Forum 15
S Black People : allow the Hatians to immigrate to America.. Black People Open Forum 8
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black Afrikans Will Not Amount To No More Than White Authority Will Allow Them To Chief Elder Osiris 1
Maîtresse Black Spirituality Religion : Spell To Allow Men To See The True Beauty Of A Woman Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
G Black People : Paying Close attention to the Company we keep within & who we allow in ourSPACE. Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Law Forum : This Justice System - How Long Will We Allow This? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 7
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Is God so cruel to allow animal birth to souls? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
R Black People : U.S. to allow AIDS lawsuit. Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Freedom Of Expression Without An Objective To Allow Truth To Prevail, Is Only Flatter Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Limits We Allow To Be Placed Upon Our Soul By Others Chief Elder Osiris 0
Therious Black People : BEHEADINGS,,,WOULD U ALLOW IT? Black People Open Forum 45
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Allow me to touch pt.II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Allow me to.....May I... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Allow me to touch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
D Black People : Bush will "allow" Condoleeza Rice to testify Black People Open Forum 13
J Black Poetry : pain, allow her Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
M Black Poetry : Allow Me..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
S Black Poetry : Would you allow me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Black Poetry : Allow me to Introduce Myself....I'm just a servant Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Destee Black Poetry : A Tribute To Bishop ... Please Allow Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Allow Me! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Isn't Church In Association With Religion, Professional Businesses? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Hamma Africa : excerpt from sacredtexts.com under the African (religion,myth section found there) All Things Africa 5
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Voudoun - 10,000 Year Old Religion Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : You Can't Be Intelligently Against Religion If You Do Not Innerstand Divinely, What God Is!!! Black People Open Forum 4
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Religion, how is your truth defined? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Why Religion Is Not Going Away and Science Will Not Destroy It Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : What part did God play in the creation of any religion? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : Religion, The Down-Fall Of The Black Afrikan Race Black People Open Forum 1
Ndugu Nation of Gods and Earths : The Nation of Gods and Earths was a Cultural Revolution , that benefited all Black people regardless of Religion Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 4
imhotep06 Black Spirituality Religion : Aaluja Vol. II: Cyena-Ntu Religion and Philosophy Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black People : I Have Risen Out From The Grave Of Self Ignorance And I Study Religion No More!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : How Einstein Reconciled Religion to Science Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0