Congo : Who realy cares about the Congo?

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
stories like this make me sad but the basic truth is that people have to stand up for themselves....
if u r getting bullied and picked on...get ur weight up or subjugate urself to more of the same....i love my people but survival of the fittest overcomes the weak ones....
universal law....

one love
khasm

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
stories like this make me sad but the basic truth is that people have to stand up for themselves....
if u r getting bullied and picked on...get ur weight up or subjugate urself to more of the same....i love my people but survival of the fittest overcomes the weak ones....
universal law....

one love
khasm
Now i appreciate your statemnt brother at it is similar to what the president said, but are you familiar with what real opression is?

No offense but that, "folks in the Congo are not standing up enough" is like, how white folks used to say
"Black folks didn't realy try to escape from slavery"

After a woman watches her husband being slowly disemboweled after she wakes up from being gang raped and watching her daughter and son gang raped as well, how much can anyone realy do???????

video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP_o4pNIai4
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ehax_the-silent-congo-war-widespread-gen_news
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...LiqgLCi9CMCQ&q=atrocities+in+the+Congo&hl=en#

audio Jeff Johnson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meKJRvgmliE

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Are you Putney Swope? You write just like him.

:geek:

:em3200:
Would 30 brothers from New York, who thought the same and cared the same,

scare or startle Black folks?

or those who wish to destroy Black folks?

Maîtresse

A Lady
May 6, 2009
Would 30 brothers from New York, who thought the same and cared the same,

scare or startle Black folks?

or those who wish to destroy Black folks?
I really wouldn't know.

All I know is that you behave in the same manner as Putney Swope.

:10500:

I focus on things I can change in my community. Unfortunately I have no say on what goes on in the Congo.

:fyi:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ankhur Black People : Who Dr Malachi York, realy is, in his own words Black People Open Forum 40
Ankhur Black People : Is Ignorance realy all that Blissfull Black People Open Forum 9
Ankhur Congo : What is Realy going on in the Congo???????????? Republic of the Congo 6
Ankhur Black People : Do we Understand what a Public Private Partnership Realy Is????????????? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : What do you realy know about the HMOs Black People Open Forum 5
P Black People : What is the Federal Reserve, realy???????? Black People Open Forum 5
P Black People : Some on Line Resources regarding what realy happened on 9/11 Black People Open Forum 0
L Black People : realy good Stand up Comedy I just seen Black People Open Forum 1
L Black People : Now ..What is Racism Realy and where does it come from .. Black People Open Forum 16
L Black Relationships : asking "'how are you "?out of politeness or do you realy want to know.. Black Relationships 3
L Black People : This happend just a few seconds ago realy It must be the hat.. Black People Open Forum 3
L Black Jokes Humor : this realy happend... Black Jokes Humor 5
L Black Spirituality Religion : Do i have to be rebaptised or not....I realy dont know? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
HODEE Black People : ADULT..CONTENT.. Who Cares Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jesus Cares Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : who cares about black people besides black people? Black People Politics 355
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Nina Simone, My Baby Just Cares for Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
PoeticManifesta Black People : Does this story show that Bush cares about blk ppl? Elderly man rescued 18days later! Black People Open Forum 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Da Bridge Cast ya Cares Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 28
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : Who Cares? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Black People : The Congo Dandies: living in poverty and spending a fortune to look like a million dollars Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Congo : Congo’s President Is Preparing for War Against His Own People Republic of the Congo 0
shaka64 Congo : Papa Wemba, Congo music star, dies after stage collapse Republic of the Congo 0
Alarm Clock Libya : Obama/Bush, Tanzania; no Coincidence? Libya type op planned for the Congo? Libya 1
Mad Skillz Congo : Obama Waives Child Soldier Ban in Yemen and Congo Republic of the Congo 7
Destee Congo : Tintin au Congo - Comic Book Ban Attempt Fails in Belgium Republic of the Congo 0
Keita Kenyatta Congo : White King, Red Rubber, Black Death in the Congo (King Leopold II of Belgium) Republic of the Congo 1
jamesfrmphilly Congo : Congo warlord convicted of using child soldiers Republic of the Congo 4
Ankhur Congo : The UN maintains it's War on Democracy in Recent Congo Elections Republic of the Congo 0
Corvo Congo : 'Congo' Actor Ezra Mabengeza Channels Freedom Fighter Patrice Lumumba Republic of the Congo 1
MsInterpret Congo : Some 200 women gang-raped near Congo UN base Republic of the Congo 55
Amnat77 Congo : Congo-The Brutal History Republic of the Congo 8
Ankhur Congo : Congo celebrates 50 years of "Independence" while Lumumba rolls over in his grave Republic of the Congo 2
RAPTOR Congo : japanese workers killed mixed race babies in the congo Republic of the Congo 33
P Congo : US to send military advisors to Congo to give counseling against rape?? (Yeah right) Republic of the Congo 0
Sekhemu Congo : Why the Congo Matters Republic of the Congo 2
L Congo : Moroccans, Pakistani and Nepalese rape Congo Girls Republic of the Congo 0
Blackbird Congo : My Call to the Congo Republic of the Congo 6
N Rwanda : earthquake in Rwanda and Congo, Let us send prayers Rwanda 0
Destee Congo : Radioactive Material Dumped In Mura River - Congo Republic of the Congo 0
T Congo : Congo Republic of the Congo 2
V Congo : rape,rape and more rape in the congo Republic of the Congo 9
P Congo : No peace for DR Congo Republic of the Congo 0
Mad Skillz Congo : Does amerikkkan interest threaten democracy in the Congo? Yes. Republic of the Congo 0
P Congo : Congo crisis is world's deadliest: survey Republic of the Congo 47
P Congo : Amnesty warns on Congo war threat Republic of the Congo 0
P Congo : Congo: Living with Rwanda's Hutu rebels Republic of the Congo 6
P Congo : Gold rush fuels DR Congo's pain Republic of the Congo 6
K Congo : Join Hewa Bora - Free Congo Campaign! Republic of the Congo 0
K Congo : Photos: The terrible suffering of the people of Congo (former Zaire) Republic of the Congo 39