Congo : Who realy cares about the Congo?

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
stories like this make me sad but the basic truth is that people have to stand up for themselves....
if u r getting bullied and picked on...get ur weight up or subjugate urself to more of the same....i love my people but survival of the fittest overcomes the weak ones....
universal law....

one love
khasm

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
stories like this make me sad but the basic truth is that people have to stand up for themselves....
if u r getting bullied and picked on...get ur weight up or subjugate urself to more of the same....i love my people but survival of the fittest overcomes the weak ones....
universal law....

one love
khasm
Now i appreciate your statemnt brother at it is similar to what the president said, but are you familiar with what real opression is?

No offense but that, "folks in the Congo are not standing up enough" is like, how white folks used to say
"Black folks didn't realy try to escape from slavery"

After a woman watches her husband being slowly disemboweled after she wakes up from being gang raped and watching her daughter and son gang raped as well, how much can anyone realy do???????

video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP_o4pNIai4
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ehax_the-silent-congo-war-widespread-gen_news
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-631778271055775758&ei=yTDfSvLHLpLiqgLCi9CMCQ&q=atrocities+in+the+Congo&hl=en#

audio Jeff Johnson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meKJRvgmliE

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
Are you Putney Swope? You write just like him.

:geek:

:em3200:
Would 30 brothers from New York, who thought the same and cared the same,

scare or startle Black folks?

or those who wish to destroy Black folks?

Maîtresse

A Lady
May 6, 2009
Would 30 brothers from New York, who thought the same and cared the same,

scare or startle Black folks?

or those who wish to destroy Black folks?
I really wouldn't know.

All I know is that you behave in the same manner as Putney Swope.

:10500:

I focus on things I can change in my community. Unfortunately I have no say on what goes on in the Congo.

:fyi:

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
I really wouldn't know.

All I know is that you behave in the same manner as Putney Swope.

:10500:

I focus on things I can change in my community. Unfortunately I have no say on what goes on in the Congo.

:fyi:
take a trip to New York one day and speak to brothers and sisters at a lecture and a book signing,
things are a bit different here

as for the Congo you have a right to your levels of focus

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
like i said it makes me sad....
but if we in america waited for someone to get us up outta slavery
we would still be in bonds....we had to make motions to free ourselves from the
raping, hanging, castration, etc....
we have a long way to go but now we are doing t he best out of all the black people in the world when before we were down at the bottom...
it's a shame that now that we have no natural enemies as human beings....we have become our own worst enemies....and this fact may spell our overall doom oneday....time will tell

one love
khasm

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.......
When folks have their posts stalked from AfroChat to Destee , stalked by posts of no relevance,
and one detects more spyware on their computer then usual,
then one should take measures and assume,

if it stalks like an informant
and nags like one, it usualy is

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
FYI

Paranoia is a thought process heavily influenced by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself.
In the original Greek, παράνοια (paranoia) simply means madness (para = outside; nous = mind).
Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍