Brother AACOOLDRE : Who is Adam and Eve?

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
Who is Adam and Eve?
By Andre Austin

Adam and Eve are symbolic of the Sun and Moon from the Egyptian religion.

Adam=Atum/ =sun and Eve=evening/sunset/moon
Eve was like Isis and Mary was like Isis. Isis was called Meri the nun. Mary was called a nun for several reasons I will touch on shortly.

The root words used to construct Atum and Adam refer to the sun.

Diop reports “Taking our inspiration from Plutarch, we could also establish a relationship between the birth of Nephthys (sister of Isis and Osiris), who enters the world through her mother’s ribs, and that of Eve, created from the rib of Adam”-see African Origin of Civilization by Cheikh Anta Diop p.283 note 6.

In one of the oldest and most important ancient Egyptian creation myths, the creator god Atum (sun) arose in a mound [later pyramid] of earth from the dark water of chaos called Nun.

Mary is called a Nun in part because Nun is a Egyptian word for water that gives birth to the sun/Jesus. So we see in Genesis that before life we have the dark deep waters before the sun or plants comes out. Jesus ritual of going under water and coming out is taken from Egyptian texts and relates to the 4 elements. So the only sign Jesus gives is Jonah? Being in the earth under water for three days.So if there is only one sign then the sign of the moon and sun having the kingdom at hand/horns must be related cause their one sign.We have the sun dying (sunset/moon)for three days but coming back alive from the earth/moon/water into light again. These signs are all interrelated.

Adam/Atum are alike:

1.Adam created from a collection of dust from ground
Atum created from a collection of earth from a mound
2. Atum is a sun god of Ra
Jesus called a God and a sun in Psalm 84:11 & Malachi 4:2 Paul calls Jesus Adam too.
The last two words of Adam name (Am) is Egyptian word for sun. Am is found in Ham,Cham, and Sam all Egyptian words for “sun burnt”.
3. Atum was also shown in the form of a Ram.
Jesus being a second Adam/Atum according to Paul was associated with a lamb. Ram/Lamb are all sheep and have am in their words.
4. Now if Adam was created in the image of God and God was called a sun this would make Adam and children after him “Children of light/sun”. In Egypt the word mason meant “Child of the Sun”.
5. If we leave out the two A’s from Atum and Adam we have dam/tum. The Semitic word d is equivalent of the Egyptian T. Therefore Tum/Dam are interchangeable. If you take a reading of “Anacalypsis” By Godfrey Higgins you will learn the words Um and Am both mean sun.

The Egyptians symbolized the sun and moon giving birth to Mankind. So we have the woman with the sun and moon giving birth to the messiah in Revelation 12 to become the New Israel/church. Its no accident that Israel is related to Isis/moon and Ra/sun god and El=sun ; and the very word Catholic derives from the sun and moon as the keys of Gold and silver of their Popes. The male/fire and female/water opposites coming together as one (universal) is once again symbolic of the Sun and Moon or the upright and downward pyramids/Pope’s miter/crowns.

Notes:
Plutarch in his book “Isis and Osiris” stated the Egyptians celebrated a festival “Which they give the name of ‘Osiris coming to the moon’, and this marks the beginning of the spring[or Generation/Frogs]. Thus they make the power of Osiris to be fixed in the moon, and say that Isis [a form of Eve], since she is generation, is associated with him. For this reason they also call the moon the Mother of the world, [Eve was called mother of all living] and they think that she has a nature both male and female as she is receptive and made pregnant by the sun (Osiris)”. Like I said before sunset =the moon and that Eve was short for evening. Either way you have a Black couple giving birth to the world in Africa.

Plato studied in Egypt for ten plus years. Plato discovered that marriage/union was symbolic of two pyramids one up (fire/sun) the other down (water/moon). Have you ever wondered why Christians get married and form a pyramid?. Pyramids were symbolic of sunrise and sunset. Five as a marriage number comes from adding the odd/female and even/male numbers of both pyramids. Five was Horus/Jesus a Venus five pointed star; Venus the morning star was male/sun and evening star was female/moon. We see the allusion of five virgin brides being able to see Jesus/the groom in the New Testament.

Pyramids were also associated with the stars of Orion. Orion was called the Mountain of dove. Pyramids were called mountains too.

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
Interesting, Let me offer another definintion. you mentioned Orion at the bottom of your disertation. It is said they were cast out of the garden. There are are two planets that were not originally indigenous to this solar system. Can someone guess which one's they are?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Black Muslims : The legacy of Adam and Eve inherited by The Muslimuwn Islam Study Group 0
Al D Black People : One Adam and Eve or many others Black People Open Forum 1
Chevron Dove Black Christians : WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE ADAM & EVE? Christian Study Group 11
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: Bible Scholar Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Eve Came from Adam's B-Que Ribs????? AACOOLDRE 5
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Black Man PROVES Adam and Eve Biblical Story is a LIE : His DNA Dates Back 338 THOUSAND YEARS! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 28
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : THE ORIGIN OF SEXUAL PREFERENCES (The Adam and Eve story...part 2) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
noor100 Black Muslims : Hawwa [Eve] Created From Adam's Rib Islam Study Group 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Catholic Church 'Now' Says Adam/Eve A Myth Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 151
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Dr. Yosef ben-Jochannan - Adam & Eve Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : Adam and Eve/First Sin Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
cherryblossom Black Christians : Adam and Eve/First Sin Christian Study Group 3
A Black Spirituality Religion : Where the Adam and Eve story was stolen from Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 35
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Eve And Adam, Space And Time Chief Elder Osiris 1
R Black Poetry : ADAM AND EVE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Spirituality Religion : Adam and Eve of the Dogon Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
D Black Spirituality Religion : ADAM AND EVE. Please be honest and answer this. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 44
C African American History Culture : Adam and Eve statement from another site. African American History Culture 53
D Black Jokes Humor : Adam Accused by Eve! Black Jokes Humor 4
Queenie Black Spirituality Religion : Did Adam and Eve Have Navels? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
P Black Poetry : Like Adam And Eve Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Not ADAM but like a hot pattern I’m a guide in this brisk Needlework never a feeble jerk but legal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Not ADAM but like a pattern I’m a guide in this brisk Needlework never a feeble jerk but legal clerk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black Positive People : Adam Kirby, 2, becomes Youngest Ever to Join Genius Club Mensa Black People Doing Positive Things 1
asimplepoet Black Poetry : waiting for Adam Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Why did God wait 4,000 years from Adam to give us Jesus and Christianity? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
noor100 Black Muslims : The Prophet Adam [as] and Human Evolution Islam Study Group 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Creation of Adam & Atum AACOOLDRE 3
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : OUR HISTORY: FROM ADAM TO TODAY Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Adam[[A],THE FIRST Man,His Race Islam Study Group 24
Ankhur Black Positive People : Eric Adam's; Legislature to prevent any more Cathie Blacks Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Ankhur Black Events : Dr Adam Clayton Powell Jr/1980 LIKE IT IS Black Events 1
3 Black Positive People : Adam Abdulle Academy Black People Doing Positive Things 1
river Black Spirituality Religion : Did the Biblical God Cause Adam to Sin? Genesis Revisited Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
E Black Spirituality Religion : Adam or Ape? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 104
S Black People : Black Adam: the end of the white guy? Black People Open Forum 1
ibrahim ADAM AMANDI Honoring Black Ancestors 4
I Black Spirituality Religion : Who is Adam and what is the meaning of his name ?/ Was Adam A Black Man ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
R Black Spirituality Religion : What Does the Word "Adam" Really Mean? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
C Quiet Poetry Lounge : Black Adam Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : Sleep Adam sleep ...( for all the Lady,s that are waithing and searching) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: Ella Fitzgerald - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: Alone On New Year's Eve - The Manhattans Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Did Eve have an ego issue in the garden? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
MS234 Black Entertainment : Eve ft Alicia Keys GANGSTA LOVIN' Black Entertainment 0
Destee Black People : Live New Year's Eve Gathering - Tonight @ 10 pm ET - destee.tv Black People Open Forum 5
OldSoul OldSoul : NEW YEAR'S EVE GATHERING IN CHAT @ 10 pm ET !!!! OldSoul 3
OldSoul OldSoul : NEW YEAR's EVE in CRISPY CHAT 9PM ET - Transitions 2011 with OldSoul OldSoul 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Eve - Tambourine Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Eve - Love Is Blind (HQ) [Video] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0