Black Muslims : Who are the Hebrews?? Part One

Neb Akhu Ra

Sep 24, 2008
Hetep!
In the three monolatristic faiths there is a group of people who serve as the focal point and chief proponents of the worship of the called called El. This group of people are called hebrews. In the scriptures of these faiths the first person to receive the appelation of Hebrew is the man called Ibrahim/Abraham. Ibrahim had two sons Ismail/Ishmael and Ishaq/Isaac, who then developed two nations, Hebrews and Arabs, both keeping the root from which their name derived in them, the aramaic word awbar. According to the Hebrew Lexican awbar means the following:
5674 `abar aw-bar' a primitive root; to cross over; used very widely of any transition (literal or figurative; transitive, intransitive, intensive, causative); specifically, to cover (in copulation):--alienate, alter, X at all, beyond, bring (over, through), carry over, (over-)come (on, over), conduct (over), convey over, current, deliver, do away, enter, escape, fail, gender, get over, (make) go (away, beyond, by, forth, his way, in, on, over, through), have away (more), lay, meddle, overrun, make partition, (cause to, give, make to, over) pass(-age, along, away, beyond, by, -enger, on, out, over, through), (cause to, make) + proclaim(-amation), perish, provoke to anger, put away, rage, + raiser of taxes, remove, send over, set apart, + shave, cause to (make) sound, X speedily, X sweet smelling, take (away), (make to) transgress(-or), translate, turn away, (way-)faring man, be wrath.
Thus the Hebrews, whether called Hebrews or Arabs, are a group of people who crossed over, who escaped, who left one place to go to another. Also interesting is the connotation this word has in the Akan languages, where the word for hebrew is expressed as afrimu-or a people who seceeded or left a larger group of people. Thus the Hebrews are a group of people who left a larger group of people to dedicate themselves to a certain idea and culture. Based on linguistic evidence and comparative culture, there is evidence that the root group of these people were an African people dwelling within continental Africa. With the beginning understanding of the meaning of Hebrew, it calls us to now reevaluate our classifying of them as a people, and a reassessment of the culture which they presented to the world.
At the present my time to post is limited, however this post was simply meant to introduce the idea, and 'till the soil' if you will, to be followed by the planting of the seed.

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Hetep!
In the three monolatristic faiths there is a group of people who serve as the focal point and chief proponents of the worship of the called called El. This group of people are called hebrews. In the scriptures of these faiths the first person to receive the appelation of Hebrew is the man called Ibrahim/Abraham. Ibrahim had two sons Ismail/Ishmael and Ishaq/Isaac, who then developed two nations, Hebrews and Arabs, both keeping the root from which their name derived in them, the aramaic word awbar. According to the Hebrew Lexican awbar means the following:
5674 `abar aw-bar' a primitive root; to cross over; used very widely of any transition (literal or figurative; transitive, intransitive, intensive, causative); specifically, to cover (in copulation):--alienate, alter, X at all, beyond, bring (over, through), carry over, (over-)come (on, over), conduct (over), convey over, current, deliver, do away, enter, escape, fail, gender, get over, (make) go (away, beyond, by, forth, his way, in, on, over, through), have away (more), lay, meddle, overrun, make partition, (cause to, give, make to, over) pass(-age, along, away, beyond, by, -enger, on, out, over, through), (cause to, make) + proclaim(-amation), perish, provoke to anger, put away, rage, + raiser of taxes, remove, send over, set apart, + shave, cause to (make) sound, X speedily, X sweet smelling, take (away), (make to) transgress(-or), translate, turn away, (way-)faring man, be wrath.
Thus the Hebrews, whether called Hebrews or Arabs, are a group of people who crossed over, who escaped, who left one place to go to another. Also interesting is the connotation this word has in the Akan languages, where the word for hebrew is expressed as afrimu-or a people who seceeded or left a larger group of people. Thus the Hebrews are a group of people who left a larger group of people to dedicate themselves to a certain idea and culture. Based on linguistic evidence and comparative culture, there is evidence that the root group of these people were an African people dwelling within continental Africa. With the beginning understanding of the meaning of Hebrew, it calls us to now reevaluate our classifying of them as a people, and a reassessment of the culture which they presented to the world.
At the present my time to post is limited, however this post was simply meant to introduce the idea, and 'till the soil' if you will, to be followed by the planting of the seed.
You may want to thoroughly check out the forums on here...because we done beat this particular horse dead already....skinned it, tanned the hide and then hung it out to dry...:horse:

Neb Akhu Ra

Sep 24, 2008
Hetep!
Jazakallahu bil kahir for the advice Bro. Keita. However, my intent is not so much as to engage in dialogue but using this forum as a sounding board to share relevant truths to the Original People, not discuss or debate their reality.

Hetep!

Da Street So'ja

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
um

Hetep!
Jazakallahu bil kahir for the advice Bro. Keita. However, my intent is not so much as to engage in dialogue but using this forum as a sounding board to share relevant truths to the Original People, not discuss or debate their reality.
Hetep!

i don't think Bro. K is trying to dialogue
You may want to thoroughly check out the forums on here...because we done beat this particular horse dead already....skinned it, tanned the hide and then hung it out to dry...
check the source he give you he said check the forums (mainly spiritually and religion) but the Open Forum might include some information too.

bro. K has talked about it, typed about it, because he is all about it

man you could do a search on KEITA's posts and learn something

peace on your journey

Neb Akhu Ra

Sep 24, 2008
Hetep!
Jazakallhu bil Khair Street So'ja. I think the response to Bro. Keita wasnt given in the spirit intended. I have looked over the threads in regards to the ethnic origin of the Hebrew people and find them very informative. However, by bringing the topic up in this particular forum the intent is to take the historical information about the identity of the Hebrews and see how it relates to an African understanding and practice of Al Islam. Yes, I can learn many things from Bro. Keita and the other forum members, and may re-hash a topic already presented, however the purpose is to use the fractions, facts, to paint an image of a cohesive afro-centric picture of Islam, rather than just establishing historical facts.
In sha'allah, this clears up the intent of both my original post and response.
Hetep!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.