Black People : White Supremacy Pulling Crap, they would not Dare of Back in the Days of Black Movements

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Lets be honest, we no longer have National viable Black organizations,
no new young National Black leadership , as we face a rebooted and upgraded White Supremacy

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I think it was Brother James if not in this very thread then else where said.........
'be the change you want'.

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
I think it was Brother James if not in this very thread then else where said.........
'be the change you want'.
you challenging me personally?? I ben active in the community and worked with every known leader , since the late 80s in NYC , what were you doing since the late 80s??

And I know this kind of thing as well was not going on in the 60s , 70s or 80s when we had real Black leadership and real National Black organization and Community Love in each state https://newsone.com/3849067/man-probation-illegally-voting-crystal-mason/?fbclid=IwAR2xre2V_PJXY7feBgGQM9QVF17p2QeXDN1wdjYEUsxbwoLybbKPN4EOPeU

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: