Black People : White supremacy group plans Jena rally on Martin Luther King Jr. Day

Zulile

Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
"The organization issued a statement this week saying "Jena Justice Day to Empower the Majority" would be held on Jan. 21, 2008, the day set aside to celebrate the birthday of the slain American civil rights leader.

The statement said the Nationalist were "bringing their tools for empowerment to Louisiana to defeat the demands of Al Sharpton." The events planned include a two-mile parade, speeches, ceremonies and petitions "as a centerpiece to abolish King Day.""

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071027/APN/710270866&template=apart

roarin1

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
Yo, m ron....

You suppose that when the day comes that these your fellow amerikkkans call also for the abolishment of black law enforcement officers as a failed 'experiment,' that you'll find yourself in support of them?

Com'on man, amerikkka needs to know your platform on these issues.

mrron

Jun 23, 2006
Roarin 1, how did I get to be the focus of your attention? You must be having nightmares about me or something. The KKK has already succeeded, their intent is to get a rise out of you, and that is completely predictable, they might not even have the rally.

Why do you think I support them, when they stand for everything I am against? Especially racism, no matter who practices it. You are a racist, so you have more in common with them. They are hoping that you show up with a gun or something and start a riot, that is why they chose MLK's birthday, you don't get it, do you? They don't have a lot of support anymore, so they just play games with black nationalist to get attention.

As to the experiment thing and black law enforcement officers, actually you are the one in the test tube. Once again, they have you jumpng up and down, just by putting a flame under you, they just want to see how many colors you can change to. I am here in my position because I chose this as a career, and happen to meet all of the qualifications for it. I am about to retire soon, and I will have a very good life to show for my time. There is not a single black person on this earth who can say that I ever mistreated them, sorry brother, but whatever disagreements you and I might have, believe me, if you have an encounter with law enforcement, you will be more than happy that it was I who came to apprehend you. Because I will fight for you, and make sure you are given the justice you deserve, because you are still my brother.

roarin1

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
Nightmares? Naw Chief. You couldn't ever rise to such heights.

Hold up. (no pun intended.) But how did attention to my demeanor get to up-stage your citizenry allegiance to your beloved country amerikka?

I simply inquired as to how you would defend the rights of your amerikkkan comrades? And amerikkka wants to know. Will it be by up-holding the u.s. constitution in regards to rights of assembly?

Without passion or prejudice?

Or, would it be by exercising your rights to 'diversify' and join them? Since this is the 'land of opportunity,' maybe you could find a loop-hole in the klan by-laws and join up wit'em.

Btw, I would never bring a shot-gun to a kitchen full of roaches, I would just bring a can of RAID.

krakkas don't shake me, I KNOW who my enemies are...don't you think?

And having already 'out-thought' the greatest of amerikkkan 'thinkers,' amerikkkan has already found itself in the petri dish, so where are you in your retirement?

I just hope you don't choke on that chicken bone that cost the lives of so many little black children to afford you your retirement....bubba.

mrron

Jun 23, 2006
Just to answer your inquiry roarin 1, I have nothing to do with that kind of law enforcement. If they get a permit to march, then it's on the municipality that issues it to deal with them. My retirement is mostly financed by my own independent endeavors. Of course, you spend so much time ducking white folks, while secretly worshipping them, you've forgotten that there are opportunities in this country, even for losers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T African American History Culture : The Elegance of White Supremacy African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : ‘Harriet’ Is the Powerful Rebuke of White Supremacy America Needs Right Now Black Entertainment 11
Ndugu Black People : If Africans desire us to Return, by the Millions they must Battle Corruption the way we battled White Supremacy so they could come here Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black Entertainment : White Supremacy hard at work to destroy Malcolm X Legacy, with the Propaganda series "Godfather of Harlem" Black Entertainment 7
Ndugu Black People : White Supremacy Pulling Crap, they would not Dare of Back in the Days of Black Movements Black People Open Forum 21
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Activist minister Jacqui Lewis: White supremacy sometimes “masquerades as faith” in Christian church Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Ndugu Black People : After Upgraded White Supremacy ; International Vote Watch needed in FL and GA Black People Open Forum 4
TheBlackApp Science and Technology : Can Social Networking Defeat White Supremacy? Science and Technology 18
Chidike Black People : Common Sense 101-Why Do We Still Believe Marching And Holding Up Signs Will Defeat White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 24
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Neely Fuller on white supremacy.... Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : A Resolution Condemning White Supremacy Causes Chaos at the Southern Baptist Convention Christian Study Group 5
Kemetstry Black Spirituality Religion : CHAOS REIGNS WITH CALL TO CONDEMN WHITE SUPREMACY Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : soledad-obrien-calls-out-cnn-for-normalizing-white-supremacy Black People Politics 0
G Black People Politics : What determine our future: White Supremacy or Personal Choice? Black People Politics 35
Al D Black People : What is White Supremacy To You? Black People Open Forum 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Azealia Banks Claims She is a Victim of White Supremacy Black People Open Forum 6
Liberty Black Entertainment : Zootopia: Yes, Disney Made a Movie About White Supremacy and the War on Drugs Black Entertainment 0
RAPTOR Black People : What Is the REAL Symbol of White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 4
KingSango Black People : African independence or White Supremacy for another 100 years? Black People Open Forum 1
KingSango Black People : Santa Claus is White Supremacy. Black People Open Forum 21
KingSango Black People : Was Bill Cobsy sacrificed for the Boule's usefulness to White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 39
KingSango Black People : Our time and the show down against White Supremacy. Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Stephen A Smith: Lapdog for White Supremacy on the American Corporate Plantation Black People Open Forum 58
KingSango Black People Politics : The American Government is White Supremacy: Not just Skinheads and Nazis. Black People Politics 1
OldSoul OldSoul : John Wayne: "I believe in white supremacy..." OldSoul 5
RAPTOR Black People : Documentary: Hip Hop, White Supremacy & Capitalism Black People Open Forum 1
Alarm Clock Black People : Thinking Proactive, is a sin against White Supremacy Black People Open Forum 87
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : White Supremacy; Exploring the Contours of Race and Power in America Black People Politics 161
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dr John Henrik Clarke - White Supremacy's "Mulatto" Factor Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Trayvon Martin: White Supremacy! Black People Rise Up!: Black Man's Life Span Black People Open Forum 12
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Akbar: The Insanity Of White Supremacy & The Black Miracle Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Cause And Effect Of White Supremacy Black People Open Forum 50
Ankhur Black People : Affirmative Action Meets 21st Century White Supremacy Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : War on Drugs has failed?/ from white supremacy to mafia supremacy Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black Entertainment : White Supremacy gets Beat Down in 2011 Kung Fu movies Black Entertainment 3
RAPTOR Black People : The Cost of White Supremacy and Racism Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : A Handmaid's Tale/ the mysogeny of white supremacy Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Have we forgotten the First Nation to Battle White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 3
Blackbird Black People : White Supremacy Black People Open Forum 15
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Four Elements of White Supremacy AACOOLDRE 0
Ankhur Haiti : First to reject White Supremacy, ; Why must Haiti still suffer? Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 6
Ankhur Black People : The Crumbling of Global white supremacy Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : do we have religions that apease evil or white supremacy? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Luciferianism and Satanism, the tools of White Supremacy Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 39
S Science and Technology : cutting the white supremacy out of science and technology Science and Technology 7
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Help Support White Supremacy/Use Religion to Divide us as a People Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Ankhur Dr Neely Fuller, White Supremacy and Black emasculation Black Men 1
K Black Events : The Context of White Supremacy Radio Show w/ Neely Fuller, Jr. Black Events 4
K Black Events : The Context of White Supremacy Radio Show w/ Dr. John Hoberman Black Events 0
K Black Events : The Context of White Supremacy Radio Show w/ Matthew Jacobson Black Events 0