Black People : White Supremacists Sentenced Over Plot To Assassinate Nelson Mandela

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
i wonder why black folks never go after the white mofos that are doing the most damage to us...it's always the other way around...smh

one love
khasm

Imagine they want to assassinate an old man. After what they did to this man.:( I believe that black folks must remove that timid veneer and the nicey nicey approach, those white supremacists are willing to kill. They show no mercy and none should be given them. I believe that as black people we prefer to have people say we are nice and do not harbour malice. These folks have no interest in us. They would eliminate those of us that they think are a threat to them. These people have a high opinion of themselves and whenever the racist system of apartheid or any other racist system is remove, these criminals (this is what they are) will go to any lenghts to maintain that old status quo. They are vicious and we should be too. Our kind, nice approach sure is not working. I make no apologies for what I write.

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Imagine they want to assassinate an old man. After what they did to this man.:( I believe that black folks must remove that timid veneer and the nicey nicey approach, those white supremacists are willing to kill. They show no mercy and none should be given them. I believe that as black people we prefer to have people say we are nice and do not harbour malice. These folks have no interest in us. They would eliminate those of us that they think are a threat to them. These people have a high opinion of themselves and whenever the racist system of apartheid or any other racist system is remove, these criminals (this is what they are) will go to any lenghts to maintain that old status quo. They are vicious and we should be too. Our kind, nice approach sure is not working. I make no apologies for what I write.
What you stated seems to fall in line with the following article on:
Forgiving White People

http://blackagendareport.com/content/freedom-rider-forgiving-white-people

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz